Hi Everyone

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hi Everyone

Postby Julia » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Hello, my name's Julia and I'm seventeen years old. My mother lived in Keddie at the time of the murders, and as a result I've become interested in the case. She has told me a bit that I could share with you all, but she has mental issues (she's had a very traumatic life and it's starting to take a toll on her) so her information can be contradicting and sketchy sometimes.

She says that she went to school with one of the girls (not sure who) and her brother (my uncle) was classmates with Dana (he confirmed this). I have his email and could probably ask him some questions if you'd like.

My mother, father, and I now live in southern California but travel frequently, so I might not log on a lot. But I'd love to be able to help you guys because I believe what you're doing is so incredible :) Thanks!

These users thanked the author Julia for the post (total 3):
dmac (Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm) • Chichibcc (Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 pm) • Ausgirl (Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:36 am)
Julia

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Welcome to the forum :)

Thank you for being willing to share what your family knows, it is greatly appreciated.
Chichibcc

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Julia » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Thank you everyone! I just sent an e-mail to my uncle asking for information about Dana..he's got a great memory so I'm looking forward to hearing what he says :)

My mom also added that Plumas was very unorganized in their investigation and made little effort to interview people, and that's why the murders remain unsolved. Don't shoot the messenger, please! :)
Julia

Return to intros