Greetings!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Greetings!

Postby BeeZo » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:44 pm

I just found this website and want to say thanks to all for the most in depth info I have stumbled upon in regards to the Keddie incident. Top notch! ;-)

I was born in Oroville, Ca, in 1978 however my parents bought property in Feather Falls and we moved there in 1979. The first time I ever heard of the murders was when I was a child, probably when Tina sharps skull was found just a little further up Lumpkin rd from my home. It has always remained an interest to me although I did not know many facts or specifics until finding this! Thanks a million.

Well nice to meet you all!

~Brandon
BeeZo

Re: Greetings!

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 am

Welcome to the forum :) If you have any questions, or need help finding anything in particular, please don't hesitate to ask.
Chichibcc

Postby BeeZo » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Thank you. I appreciate the offer. I think I will start with catching up on reading the older posts. Do you advise any articles in particular?
BeeZo

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:41 pm

I would highly recommend starting with this thread-it gives a general overview of the crime scene, what was found there, the wounds found on the victims and what they were restrained with, evidence from the cabin taken into possession by PCSO (Plumas County Sheriff's Office), etc.

In addition, this other thread is a good place to start as well. It lists everyone who had even the slightest connection to the case-those questioned by law enforcement, people who appeared on the PCSO timeline, and many others.

Last but not least, this comprehensive timeline may also be helpful as well-there are quite a few versions of the "official" timeline done by PCSO available on the forum, but this is usually the one I refer to the most.
Chichibcc

Return to intros