Sending support from England!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Sending support from England!

Postby UKsupport » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:50 am

Hi there everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself before diving straight in and making a post. My name is Kim and I'm from England, UK. I first heard of this case a few years ago when I was just a teenager and after reading up on all the details and reports of the case that I could find, I was baffled as to the lack of finger pointing that was going on at that time. This was part of the 'whoever gave Johnny and Dana a ride home was the killer' era. However, after checking for updates on this case on and off over the last few years, I was disappointed to see that there wasn't much that had changed. That is until recently when I stumbled across this forum and let me tell you, I'm so happy I've found this place. I, like most of the other members here, admit my friends/family don't understand my intense interest in a case so sad and so "depressing" as many would put it. I, however, don't look at it in that way at all. I know for sure that if the majority of my close family were brutally murdered and 30 years later there was still no solid answers, I would sure as hell hope that someone out there cared enough about what happened to still be talking about it and to still be trying to assist in the solving of it.

For me, and I won't go into my theory details here on this post, but I believe that the answer to this case is simple. Marty and Bo were the disgusting sub-humans who committed the murders in Cabin 28 that night and the equally disgusting police officers (namely Crim and Bradley) covered the whole thing up to get Marty and Bo not just off a murder charge but off any charge for any crime from the time of this case until the dates of their supposed deaths. Therefore in my eyes there were at least 4 perps involved in this heinous, appalling crime. Anyone who disagrees with this, in my opinion, has been reading up on this case with their eyes closed. It's called evidence people and its what puts perps behind bars every day in fair, non-corrupt cases! Shame the local LE of this case chose to metaphorically gouge their own eyes out to protect their asses in the bigger picture rather than to spend just 30 seconds looking at the evidence in this case and throwing the right 2 idiot culprits who did this, on to death row where they belonged.

I've read through nearly all of the posts made in all of the sections here recently as I wanted to completely familiarize myself with the forum before becoming a member and I just want to say the hard work put in by Josh over the last decade is truly admirable and he deserves to be commended at the highest possible level for bringing light back into a case that had gone so murky and dark. Also, from what I've seen, the hard work and effort put in by Dmac should set an example to all the other members here and show us what we can all achieve if we put our time and effort into trying to solve this case. Half hearted just won't cut it and how amazing would it be for 2012 to be the year this case is solved. I hope for Sheila and the rest of the surviving family members and friends of the family, that this is the case.

I look forward to posting with you all soon! :-)

UKsupport

Re: Sending support from England!

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:48 am

Thanks for the thumbs-up. I normally get slammed lately for what I've done.

I've made more mistakes than most, and am occasionally a true asshole, but I hope I've helped progress the case.

Thanks, again, for the kudos.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
meankitty (Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Return to intros