Hello to everyone!

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello to everyone!

Postby Merzerker » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

Hello all,

I have been frequenting this forum for over a year, and I finally decided that I should join so I could talk to everyone that is on here. I have read through a lot of the threads that have been posted in this forum trying to familiarize myself with all the details and finite pieces to the puzzle. I have found many of your posts that you have added to be very insightful and helpful for me to understand the case and brutal murders of these four people. I wanted to become involved because it really bothers me that nothing has been done regarding this horrible and brutal crime. As of now, I understand a lot of what has been discussed but I am constantly confused by the numerous names, and timelines.. I will have to read up more on that to understand all the characters that have been brought up so to speak.

I just received my Masters in Education and now that I am graduated and looking for a job (NY has no jobs) I have a decent amount of time on my hands. Is this website used to try to find as many pieces of the puzzle as possible regarding the murders and who may have done it, or have many of you come to the conclusion that Marty, Bo, were definitely directly involved and there could be a 3rd or 4th accomplice? I was just wondering what everyone's goal is regarding this website with all due respect. Myself, I believe that Marty and "Bo" were definitely to blame but I can get into my other theories later on when I have time to organize my thoughts more cohesively.

I am glad to meet you all and I really applaud all the work you have all done thus far regarding the case. I hope I can be of some sort of assistance and educate myself more by reading these threads and topics.
Merzerker

Re: Hello to everyone!

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Merzerker wrote: Is this website used to try to find as many pieces of the puzzle as possible regarding the murders and who may have done it, or have many of you come to the conclusion that Marty, Bo, were definitely directly involved and there could be a 3rd or 4th accomplice? I was just wondering what everyone's goal is regarding this website with all due respect. Myself, I believe that Marty and "Bo" were definitely to blame but I can get into my other theories later on when I have time to organize my thoughts more cohesively.

Welcome to the forum :)

To answer your question, when I first joined two years ago today, I really thought that Marty and Bo were just "the fall guys" in regards to being suspects, and believed these murders were committed by someone potentially close to the family, who managed to fly "under the radar"-the last person who would ever be suspected of doing such a thing. (I think my love of suspense/thriller novels played a big part in coming to this initial conclusion).

Over time, as I learned more and more details, I have become convinced that Marty and Bo were completely involved. I certainly think others were as well, but pinpointing exactly who has been more difficult.
Chichibcc

Postby TREELAND » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:37 pm

Congradulations on your Masters in Education and hope you get a great job in the future. In regard to the Keddie murders it does seem that Marty, Bo, and Marilyn were responsible. Most likely a few others were directley or indirectly involved also. Came to this conclusion by reading posts more then once and getting helpful corrections by long time forum members.
TREELAND

Postby Merzerker » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello again,

Thank you for the responses by both of you I really appreciate it. I have come to some Of the same conclusions as both of you. Marty & Bo were definitely involved but I also believe that others may have been indirectly or directly involved and that people know more than what has been revealed thus far. Some stories and timelines do not match up according to my reading and some have come across as sketchy to me via their interviews and what they've spoken out about.

It makes me really mad that this is the case and that people who may know more can live their life normally and not be bothered by it. Do you believe that drug involvement was involved at all in this quadruple murder? I am still skimming through all the info and hope to learn more and I have tossed this possibility around in my brain but I am still unsure. If it was not the main motive which some on here do believe; could it have been a small piece of what eventually lead to an angry unstable Scumbag Marty & Bo to carry out these acts? I know I am asking more questions than I have answers to but it seems to be that the more I read the more questions I have.

Thank you for the welcome and congrats , I greatly appreciate it! :) look forward to conversing more with all of you.
Merzerker

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Merzerker wrote: Do you believe that drug involvement was involved at all in this quadruple murder? I am still skimming through all the info and hope to learn more and I have tossed this possibility around in my brain but I am still unsure. If it was not the main motive which some on here do believe; could it have been a small piece of what eventually lead to an angry unstable Scumbag Marty & Bo to carry out these acts?

As far as motive behind the crime is concerned, no, I don't believe drugs were the reason. The level of brutality and overkill seen in the CS photos seems too extreme to have occurred over some allegedly stolen/missing drugs.

But I do feel that drugs may have played a role in why the case is unsolved-perhaps solving it would reveal some skeletons in the closets of others, of which they would do anything to keep hidden?

These users thanked the author Chichibcc for the post (total 2):
Merzerker (Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 am) • TREELAND (Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:19 pm)
Chichibcc

Postby Merzerker » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks for your input Chichibcc; It does make sense that the case has not been solved thus far because the PCSO are trying to cover their ass or other peoples asses regarding something(s). Maybe Marty/Bo, or other possible perps had something on the PCSO whatever it may be and they felt like they could not go after them for fear of their own asses, and that seems to be a very reasonable conclusion I think most of us can agree on. Whoa! who would've thought that cops could be so crooked...yeah right.

As it has been explained to me and I have heard of other cases, some cops happen to act like they're in a fraternity so to speak. Cops cover other cops all the time and do the best to look out for themselves instead of the victims that have been affected by crimes. Of course saving face and their own jobs in public is the most important thing.. The NYPD even though we are talking about a massive organization here, has police officers who have committed crimes against innocent people and it has been covered up, lied about and shoved under the rug. A fellow NYPD officer in a news interview even said that the mentality in the NYPD is like a Fraternity where no brother can do any wrong and they are always protected. Trying to be that cop that goes against the grain and ruffles feathers would prove to be tedious, and probably yield little to no results.

I may have gotten off topic, but I hope this is relevant in some way. It kind of was in my mind while I was writing it, but I do agree with what you said. It just makes me wonder what they were hiding, what did they know about that they could not reveal..
Merzerker

Return to intros