Sheriff Thomas

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Sheriff Thomas

Postby dd1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:25 pm

So, because I can't find the answer anywhere I have to ask, does Sheriff Thomas have an alibi for the time in question?
dd1

Re: Sheriff Thomas

Postby dd1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:39 am

Okay, nevermind. I found the post where it was determined that w4 was not a nightstick.

These users thanked the author dd1 for the post:
dmac (Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:59 pm)
dd1

Postby budrfligh » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 am

I suspect he is at least involved in the stageing at some point not just the cover up. I don't recall reading where he was supposedly at the time so I can't answer the original question. I think it's a good one.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:08 pm

I've never seen alibis for any member of LE, other than the abundant lies Rod DeCrona spread about his dining at the Lodge that night. Why would LE provide their whereabouts, much less need alibis, for the night in question? They are the same filth who, until 2010, was apparently impervious to true outside scrutiny. Not even scrutiny over Keddie, but proved allegations of other conspiracies and widespread corruption.

Whenever PCSO was found guilty of something, it was hushed up, further queries squelched. Those found guilty in Sac were given promotions and raises as soon as they got back to the soft white underbelly of PCSO.

Don't look to DT as involved in STAGING, as his arrival time after being notified of the murders is sufficiently suspicious. It shows, from DAY ONE, Slyvester has maintained a publicly lackadaisical reaction to the biggest crime in the county's history (not HIS COUNTY. WTF was he doing in and out of Keddie before his APPOINTMENT as sheriff by the BoS?!). As we know, Sylvester finds Marty and the murders belly-laugh hilarious, particularly in comparison to the nervous laughs for which Zonita Seabolt has been mercilessly derided. Everything Dougiepoo says about the murders is snarky, venomous, and completely disrespectful.

I'd love to wipe that smirk from his face with the butt of an 880.

Look at the info available and find when DT was notified of the murders, and the substantial gap before he arrived at 28. It makes his parking against traffic, ala Starsky and Hutch in 'quick-arriving saviors' mode, all the more laughable. What a low-life.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
budrfligh (Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:31 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:39 pm

He was definetly in no hurry to arrive at the scene. I always thought that suspect. This certainly should have been a huge case. Except that it wasn't to him. Any cop in a remote area would be shocked and in as hurry to get there. His lack of interest is extremely off. I guess his comments about Sue being on the couych really stuck in my head...it was so far from truth.
Of course no one asked for LE alibies. Not at that time, well no one but us! I wonder if they will be asked?!
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:22 pm

budrfligh wrote:Of course no one asked for LE alibies. Not at that time, well no one but us! I wonder if they will be asked?!

Look up deCrona. I've got more shit on this asshole who lives in his own filth.

Rod DeCrona is the guy who lied about his being Top Kop, about knowing Keddie. Rod DeCrona's gf was a maid where Dana lived, and Rod was known to be there often. Rod claimed his dad and mum were at the Keddie diner, having a handsome steak dinner with his new whore. Rod claimed they were there for hours and heard nothing.
Look it the F up, but I proved Rod DeCrona lies about EVERYTHING we see. Rod's dad was the high-powered cunt at DOJ who partnered with Harry Bradley to begin a new soft-job by DOUGH-BOY THOMAS from 1981 to late 90s.

Bradley and DeCrona's dad BUILT IT, you ignorants. Doug Thomas was asserted GOD.

Any knave states the obvious. Any liar can dispute the obvious.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
Princess (Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:25 am) • budrfligh (Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:26 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dd1 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 pm

The more I read the less I feel I know. I do think quite strongly that Thomas and DeCrona have so many answers.

These users thanked the author dd1 for the post:
budrfligh (Wed May 10, 2017 9:28 pm)
dd1

Return to for newbies