Deleted Scene 8

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Deleted Scene 8

Postby dmac » Fri May 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Deleted Scene 8- Where to begin? Let's start with the obvious: Why was this not in Part Two? Lots of spiritualists had their say, yet this blurb of important evidence gets a pass as irrelevant? Screw that.

All stuff you've said in the past, Josh- that a sole spot of blood was found on a sheet... Tina's top sheet. Now it's moved cardboard, blood smears, etc. There were two beds in the room, so who slept out on the couch? Nobody?

Sheila describes the room as hers and Tina's in the walk-through tour videos. She told she would be a mean babysitter and make her younger brothers nap on Tina's bed. We've been told Sue slept on the couch. So wtf? One spot of blood is now blood on and under other sheets, cardboard that usually sits next to the bed (why?), blood smears they claim consistent with smudges from bloody perp hands grabbing sheets to cover Sue, etc?

Blood on the boys' doorway? Blood on the girls' doorway? Or, wait, it's really Sue's room since we don't know where Sheila slept. Hmm. Blood on the back door, back stairwell, on Sue's car (which disappeared as quickly as the couch that went to Sue's brother, Don). Was Don the same one on the timeline quoted as not seeing a light on that night? 'Don Davis' is a pretty common name, but when Sue's bro's name is Don Davis and there is a quote from Don Davis saying he drove by cabin 28 that night and saw little, WTF?

WTF?

How many angles are going to be endlessly discussed before nuggets like these lead us closer to a resolution? My dedication to the case is sincere, but I am extremely upset at the number of hours we have needlessly spent arguing ideas that have been properly asked about, ignored, and later serviced by those who knew all along. There are literally thousands of times those of us here simply to try to help solve this horrific lie of Law Enforcement have needlessly bantered and worried in the dark about absolute bullshit because we weren't clued in on wtf others have been holding onto all along. Many of us old-timers and newbies alike are being mocked by such open disregard for a solution to the crime.

WTF is going on? I'm already pissed off, as I just got back from Plumas and Keddie and Quincy, where I cleaned Sue's, Johnny's, and Tina's grave marker, and I'm angrier about this crime than ever. The last thing I needed was to see a little bit more that should have been in Part Two but was not.

:oh_noes: :omg: :z_z_Z: :slow:
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Deleted Scene 8

Postby meankitty » Mon May 09, 2011 10:56 am

The deleted scene did clear up just who covered Sue. It looks like Justin's later hypnosis session/Shirley McClaine imitation is a big pile of you-know-what. He supposedly remembered that he covered Sue, but it turns out that it was one of the perps who covered Sue.
meankitty

Re: Deleted Scene 8

Postby dmac » Mon May 09, 2011 11:26 am

MK, perhaps it does, perhaps it only raises more Qs about the events and Justin's knowledge.

Why is there a blood-soaked piece of white cloth on the cushion, where Dana's head laid, after he was removed from the scene but not there when he was found?

What about Justin's cloth he applied to Sue's chest?

What about the second bra?

What about Justin's shoes?

Let's stop lying about another elephant in the room: All three surviving kids were awake or awakened during the crime. Justin was clearly awake, even stating Tina woke up and came out of her bedroom holding a blanket.

From statements we've heard, at least two eyewitness survivors have answers.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos