Deleted scene 9

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Deleted scene 9

Postby meankitty » Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

I found this deleted one to be interesting. This is the first I heard that Sue's hair had been cut and I found that to be odd.
meankitty

Re: Deleted scene 9

Postby dmac » Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Not at all odd. What's odd is it's not in the movie.

We know of stab marks on the wall, plenty of talk about holding a victim against the wall and stabbing them or at them. Wounds on Sue are consistent with her being held against a wall, or the floor, and stabbed at with a knife- the wounds to her scalp and ear are apparent. And would likely cause chunks of hair to be cut off.

There are "hesitation" wounds on Johnny's and Sue's chests. These aren't hesitation wounds, but torture/threat "guess what's next" wound by asshole perps.

Why was the bent knife discarded near Johnny, why does the huge butcher knife not clearly match any of the wounds, and why was it neatly placed next to the hammer, clearly one of the earliest weapons these assfucks progressed to after manually strangling Dana proved too stressful?

I have a healthy, angry hatred of all the perps involved in this case, and that includes the biggest hoax of all: trustworthy 'law enforcement' assmunches who buried the initial mass murder and made the case bigger and far uglier by hiding the truth.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon May 09, 2011 1:46 pm

I didn't stop to think of the hair being cut off with a knife, but it doesn't surprise me. Sue did have cuts on her ear. I have thought the butcher knife could have possibly matched the wound on Johnny's throat. And it does look like she was tormented before she was bound.
meankitty

Postby dmac » Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 pm

And, to make it perfectly clear, I believe Dana was strangled for a reason. We know he was strangled from the autopsy report. His neck wounds were from manual strangulation. Johnny and Sue were both stabbed in the neck, no strangulation.

Hammer? Present. Bindings? present. Even Dana had tape around his hands and legs, later broken/cut. Dana, nor Johnny, had defensive wounds. Sue did. Conclusion from wounds: Sue was attacked first, Dana and Johnny enter later and are tied up due to clear threats to Sue or others. Tina and the boys could have become involved at any point in the conflict, but we know one thing: they sure never slept thru the crime.

Please think about all these factors, help to formulate what did and did not happen. If you look at the facts-- or at least those we have been spoon-fed to date--- there is something clearly going on during the murders and later (immediate) LE coverup. This crime has far more bloody hands than the two who killed Dana, Johnny, Sue, and Tina.

I want them all, dead or alive.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos