Jesse Wolf and Cabin28.com

Jesse Wolf and Cabin28.com

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 am

I thought there was a thread devoted to Jesse and his prison term, but I guess not. Jesse's the asshole who ran cabin28.com into the ground. He was a fan of the child molester and killer of the Groene family. Jesse later boasted of crasheing into the Groene's boarded up house for a sleepover. It's believed the killer, J Duncan, was familiar with the Keddie case and thought the target was Tina, and recreated the murders with his targets, the youngest Groene children.

Around 2006, I was briefly involved on his forum. I quickly became disillusioned, warning him he needed to tighten the reigns to stop a culture of abuse that was overtaking his forum (see the Old Forum Archives area of this site). I got a skeezy feeling from him, and quit when I saw he was fostering an abusive website. This was before we knew he was a fan of Duncan, and that he was only interested in Keddie because he was a fan of the killers.

Eastern and I kept tabs on his MySpace page, where we learned he was in trouble with the courts. I found he'd been charged, and was eventually convicted of, Child Molesting 1st Degree, and witness tampering. He got a pretty stiff sentence, thankfully. I occasionally get asked for an update, and today I have one.

In December 2016, his case went up for his last std review before the Community Custody Board, and release was summarily rejected. He is currently not up for another review through the Feb 2018 schedule. He is incarcerated in the Twin Rivers Unit of the Monroe Correctional Complex in Monroe, WA.

Wolf, Jesse H
DOC 346575

Jesse Wolf, convicted felon.
Josh Hancock, unprosecuted felon.
dmac, not even guilty of a traffic ticket. Wanted in four states.

That should answer the ugly Jesse Q for the next several months.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Jesse Wolf and Cabin28.com

Postby robin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:07 pm

I saw a documentary about the Groene killings. The depravity and cruelty of the guy shocked me - and I thought I'd seen it all. I had no idea he'd known about the 'Keddie' murders, let alone planned his notorious crime around it. I'm always wary of admitting to having an interest in true crime. It's perceived as low brow (which I don't mind) but also kind of prurient - which does bother me. I know I don't get off reading about grissly, or sexually motivated murders - but in fairness I can't deny that some people do.

I always challenge people on 'youtube' with Ted Bundy avatars etc and I would encourage others to. I went off the film director John Waters because of an interview he gave about his John Wayne Gacy art collection. He was just obnoxious about it. It's wrong when people are glib about sadists - and I do believe it gives the empathy-challenged encouragement. Some aren't just teenage trolls; they're emotionally blunted and they follow the 'careers' of sexually sadistic psychopaths because they bloody well identify with them. Troubling.

These users thanked the author robin for the post:
Magnum PI (Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:04 am)
robin

Re: Jesse Wolf and Cabin28.com

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:34 pm

I can't say for sure Duncan knew of Keddie, or that it was his 'inspiration'. I can certainly say Jesse apparently saw a connection, and was certainly a fan of his. I don't know when Jesse started the site, but I was on it in 06, and the Groene murders happened in 05.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Magnum PI (Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:04 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Return to other sites & off-topic threads