Postby dmac » Sun May 11, 2014 6:47 pm

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Josh's Crapumentaries Online

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 pm

Looks like his documentaries won't be available for purchase too much longer...there are plans to stop selling them completely, in addition to taking down the "Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders Part 1 and II" FB page associated with them, based on a status update I just read there (screenshot posted below).

I don't understand spending so many years invested in this case, just to drop everything for "other projects."

Oops, silly me--In regards to being "happy with the results," that obviously refers to the amount of cash the DVD's brought in, of course-what else? All that really mattered, right? :roll:
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Josh Tube

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:44 pm

It seems Josh has decided to delete all of his youtube videos concerning the case. Considering the fact he was too stupid to copyright any of it, his vid was immediately and irrevocably public property. And guess what? I have them all tucked away and will begin putting them back online.

Josh again screws himself. Yes, he never copyrighted his crapumentaries. It's completely legal to download them without any charge. Wow, he's so incredibly stupid.

I've had all of Josh's vids downloaded and stored for a long damned time. Josh is a stupid bastard, and never copyrighted any of the crap he did, so every snippet is in the public domain. Other than the book, which I believe is copyrighted. Not sure, but it's a piece of shit anyway.

I just re-uploaded all the vids to this channel:

The Keddie28 Youtube Channel

I will try to upload both of the DVDs to the same channel, as they are also public domain. He may take them off the market, but he can never get away from the lawsuits.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:26 am

I don't agree with deleting everything...the fb page, youtube page, etc. People who may become interested in Keddie in the future may find it beneficial to view these materials. But of course, that doesn't benefit Josh's motives in any way, so down they go.

I'll have to check the FB page and see if there are any video clips or other information that can be downloaded/screenshotted before that's gone, too. There were a couple good ones I remember seeing there, including the full 1989 "California's Most Wanted" segment on the case, a small portion of which was shown in Part 1 of the documentary.

With this move, not only is his minimizing his level of involvement in the case, but he's also limiting the chances for more people to learn about it. But at least there is this forum, which is a much, much better source of info, anyway, and seeing that it's higher up in Google search results helps, too, even more so once all of josh's pages are down.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:57 am

I've had all of Josh's vids downloaded and stored for a long damned time. Josh is a stupid bastard, and never copyrighted any of the crap he did, so every snippet is in the public domain. Other than the book, which I believe is copyrighted. Not sure, but it's a piece of shit anyway.

I just re-uploaded all the vids to this channel:

The Keddie28 Youtube Channel

I will try to upload both of the DVDs to the same channel, as they are also public domain. He may take them off the market, but he can never get away from the lawsuits.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:50 am

Me and My Family are suing Josh Hancock. I sent him an act of kindness letter and apparently that didn't work out to good. He was suppose to stop all sales immediately and give my family a public apology, which he still has not done yet due to his lack of research! So now my attorney is writing him a cease and desist letter today that he should receive and he might really want to think abt putting a public apology to me and my family on his website. He lied in the first doc. I can not go into other details but here is the letter that he sent me. This is the first letter I received from him:

Re: Documentary
Inbox
x

[email protected]
Sep 15

to me
Both documentaries, at least from our end, are going off the market in late November/early December. If you can be patient with your concerns until then, let us know.
If not, you will need to provide us with more information. In order for us to rectify information in either documentary, we would need to know specifically which scenes/direct quotes/images you want us to examine and possibly correct or amend. You have referred to some offhandedly below, but we would request that you be more specific (again, with exact scenes and/or direct quotes from either documentary. Time frames would be extremely helpful as well, as in "at the 12 minute and 25 second mark"). We would also need to know how you like to see this possible changes made (for example, in writing to be included with the DVDs; within the film itself; as an andendum at the conclusion of the film, etc), and a reasonable time frame by which these changes can be made.

Finally, in order to us to make any corrections or amendments to either film, we would need documentation that the statements you below are true and factual. As surely you can understand, we cannot make changes from solely your email below. Any documentaton that your statements are true can be sent to this email address as a readable attachment (pdf documents preferred).

We're happy to make corrections if those corrections are reasonable and warranted. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

This is the 2nd one

[email protected]
Sep 15

to me
Some grammatical errors that may cause confusion have been corrected in the email below:

Both documentaries, at least from our end, are going off the market in late November/early December. If you can be patient with your concerns until then, let us know.

If not, you will need to provide us with more information. In order for us to rectify information in either documentary, we would need to know specifically which scenes/direct quotes/images you want us to examine and possibly correct or amend. You have referred to some offhandedly below, but we would request that you be more specific (again, with exact scenes and/or direct quotes from either documentary. Time frames would be extremely helpful as well, as in "at the 12
minute and 25 second mark").

We would also need to know how you like to see these possible changes made (for example, in writing to be included with the DVDs; within the film itself; as an andendum at the conclusion of the film, etc), and a reasonable time frame by which these changes can be made.

Finally, in order to us to make any corrections or amendments to either film, we would need documentation that the statements you make below are true and factual. As surely you can understand, we cannot make changes from solely your email below. Any documentaton that your statements are true can be sent to this email address as a readable attachment (pdf documents preferred).

We're happy to make corrections if those corrections are reasonable and warranted. Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Now IT IS NOT MY JOB TO DO HIS WORK, JOSH SHOULD OF HAVE DONE HIS RESEARCH BEFORE HE EVEN BEGAN THE DOC'S AND HE SHOULD OF CONTACTED FAMILY MEMBERS TO GET CORRECT INFORMATION! JUST LIKE ME AND DMAC AND THE OTHERS HAVE DONE! I PROMISE THIS CASE WILL NOT GO DEAD WHEN JOSH IS GONE IT WILL ACTUALLY BE BETTER BECAUSE THE REAL TRUTH AND ACCURACY OF THINGS WILL BE OUT HERE ONLINE! :grin:

Now you are someone explain to me WHY I should be the one to edit his docs, because I am not doing it, that was his job to do before he started making them.
Then to lie and hide documentation when I specifically asked him for all information and he denies that he had any more but yet he slowly leeks them out and then on top of that he STOLE ORIGINAL FILES FROM PCSO, WHICH BY THE WAY AFTER MY CONVO LAST NIGHT HE SHOULD BE RECEIVING A KNOCK ON THE DOOR, LOL.........WE HAVE THE PROOF!!!! In my book that is pathetic what he has done.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:14 am

Thanks for the update-yes, the links to buy the documentaries have already been removed from his FB page.
Chichibcc

Postby Princess » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Josh is a pathetic liar, he is taking the dvd's and everything else down due to the fact that I sent him an act of kindness letter stating that me and my family were ready to move forward in the lawsuit. Now that I have read his site I think the lawsuit is going to start now. He can not even tell the truth on his own web page. He also forgot to put a public apology to my family on his site. So the cease and desist letter I don't think is necessary, I think the next step is taking him to court and exposing for the liar that he is, plain and simple. If he would of done research he may not be in this situation but my family is fed up. All he had to do was to correct his mistakes on his page and make a public apology instead he gives this long blah blah blah speech. So Josh I guess we will be seeing you in court, :grin:
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby mi-go » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Wow a lot has changed since I was last here.
mi-go

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:47 pm

As Josh never copyrighted either of the documentaries, or the outtakes, they are in the public domain. Therefore, I've uploaded them to youtube. Here they are:

The OP on this thread has also been updated to contain the vids.

EDITED TO ADD (7-13-2015)
The YouTube Keddie Channel is being revamped and updated. I've deleted the old videos and uploaded new versions which have been 'branded' with a logo. This is to help minimize risk of theft and re-use by others not interested in helping solve the case. Despite the fact Josh never copyrighted this stuff, I'm the one that saved it and put it back up. The whole point is to have them online for all to see, but also to draw traffic and discussion to this site. Already, others have copied many of these videos, and the last thing I want to see is them used to push fraudsters like scumbag 'spiritualists' and gorehounds. It was bad enough when Josh was making blood money off this crime! Due to all the errors and lies in the vids, they can't be taken at face value and should not be out there to be further skewed.

The YouTube changes means many of the vids posted on this site need to be updated with new links. If you run across one that isn't working, please flag it for me to fix.

I've been watching all the vids again as I've been fixing/updating them. Lots of odd tidbits to be found in them, like Doug Thomas admitting, on tape, YES they DID take Justin's shoes. Dana's dad also mentions something about Dana stealing money prior to the murders and was about to be moved from the Dorris home (or had been moved TO the Dorris home?) because "things were too lax" and Dana kept getting into trouble. It's also interesting to listen again to Sue's sister discuss things, such as Sue and the kids hopping on a bus from Mississippi to live with her for 18 months before going back to her hubby, only to be kicked back to the curb a few months later. Plus her points about Tina being on drugs to cure 'hyperactivity' kinda point to whatever behavioral problems present being misdiagnosed. Many of the vids have little nuggets that will end up on Z.

I've created a playlist, putting the best vids in some semblance of order by topic/chronology. It also excludes all the mystic BS, promo crap, repeat clips, etc.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos