Today's convo with gorehound frauds:

Today's convo with gorehound frauds:

Postby dmac » Mon May 16, 2016 12:52 pm

This came in today's mail. Don't read if you're easily offended. It's my charm showing through when it comes to fraudsters and gorehounds.

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Andronike, and I'm a member of Alameda Paranormal Researchers. We are the resident paranormal group of the U.S.S. Hornet in Alameda, Ca. I recently came across your website, and would like more information in regards to scheduling a private tour for our group. Any and all information you can provide would be appreciated. To start I would really appreciate a breakdown of the cost, if an overnight investigation and if we would be able to stay in cabin 29, if there is a minimum group number, how far in advance we can schedule something/minimum notice, that sort of thing.

APR has approximately 7,000 followers on social media. The paranormal community is very tight-knit and supportive, and we would be able to increase awareness of cabin 28, and help set-up additional tours in the future, if that is something you are interested in.

In terms of an investigation, we are limited to Friday and Saturday nights, due to those necessary day jobs. We would love to have at least 4-5 hours to explore the cabin, and if you're feeling generous 8. Sounds like a really long time, I know! Often times we are on lock-down in a location, if staff isn't willing/able to hang out in one designated area; we are given a quick tour of the layout of a location, and left alone to complete our investigation. When we investigated San Jose Improv, for example, one of the caretakers locked us in for the night, and then just released us the next morning.

We can provide you with liability insurance waivers for some legal piece of mind.

Please do not hesitate to respond with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you soon.

Cheers,
Andronike Giannopoulos

================================

What the fuck are you talking about? You think I run some fucking tour service for assholes such as yourself? Fuck you frauds!

Keddie is private property. Step one foot on it, and I assure you, shotguns will come out of the shadows. I've encountered it before myself. My best advice is to stay the fucking fuck away from it, you fucking fuck.

Fuck off!

Thank you so much for the colorful response!

You may want to take down your website if you don't want people contacting you. http://keddie28.com/index.html

Have a wonderful day.

Go fuck your dead mother.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 3):
billyc1048 (Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:50 pm) • Seawolf (Sun May 29, 2016 11:29 am) • bbragg (Mon May 16, 2016 11:05 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Today's convo with gorehound frauds:

Postby justice17 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:21 pm

OMG that guy had it coming. :-))

...and he got it.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby nekogirrl » Tue May 17, 2016 5:44 am

LOL...why oh why can i never think of anything like that to say to idiots? :lol:
nekogirrl

Postby dntblvu » Wed May 18, 2016 6:59 am

I don't believe in psychics either.
dntblvu

Postby billyc1048 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Psychics are the lowest of low when they scam a loved one of someone who has passed on and present their BS as communicating with the dead. My blood boils when I am forced to listen to one of the hucksters.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Return to other sites & off-topic threads