MK 8 year anniversary

MK 8 year anniversary

Postby meankitty » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:39 pm

I guess this is a good place to post this. Last Saturday was 8 years since I first joined any Keddie forum (Jesse's old site). Looking back, there are two things I should have done differently back in 2009 if I would have known then what I know now.
1. I would have at least transcribed all of Josh's deleted scenes of Doug Thomas that was not on part 1 of Josh's DVD. That was a big mistake on my part, since they're gone now. One of them was DT saying something about Justin having no part in the murders, the other was a scene that was filmed when DT was sitting by a travel trailer, and I can't remember what was said in that scene. I understand Josh had close to 100 hours of unused footage from part 1, and I did tell him twice that he should turn it over to the PCSO.

2. Not archiving LaRonda Meek's 7 posts she made on Jesse's forum later on in 2009. She got so pissed off at the BS drama going on there that she registered and posted. I can remember what she said on one of them about her being in Keddie on April 12. She said she didn't spend the night, but went there real early in the morning to visit a friend. Mrs Meeks saw the posts and talked to LaRonda.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: aliases
No celt, I have said over and over and over, that All my kids were home the night of the murders. Look up my post. Every one kept saiding that LaRonda must have been in keddie because she called me from there. When I talked to LaRonda about her posting a couple of days ago, she confrimed that i WAS right, that all my kids was home that night.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: aliases
well celt your are right in a way. I probely did say that, but for years, i told every one that all the kids were home that night. I knew they were. but every one said she call from keddie, so she must have been there. witch she was. Maybe because of the hassle I was getting, and i hadn't talked to LaRonda, that perhaps she did stay with susie that night. When i talked to LaRonda she reconfirmed that I was right from the beginning. That the kid were at home that night.

These users thanked the author meankitty for the post:
Billyalshef (Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:48 pm)
meankitty

Return to other sites & off-topic threads