Kathy Howard SOLVED

Kathy Howard SOLVED

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

I believe it is my obligation to the forum to state the following:

Kathy Howard was murdered after days of abuse at the hands of her brother, Steve, and his friends. Primarily named is Baird McKnight, whose own dad was the very first full-time lawyer representing an hilariously fucked and corrupt county, Plumas. Steve and Baird and company had already been busted for breaking into the local mortuary (where 28 victims later visited) and doing despicable, unspeakable shit to corpses. This is way before Satanism, which I'm glad about: These ugly fucking assholes did these crimes from their own sick minds. NO EXCUSES.

KILL STEVE HOWARD.
KILL BAIRD MCKINGHT.
Oh, I have names!

What they did in the mortuary is similar to what was done to Kathy. They admitted to the mortuary shit and Baird Sr got them a hand job instead of a rope necklace. So when Kathy shows up with all these days of horrific torture wounds, Steve and Baird walk away whistling.

Dig up Baird Sr and burn every witness to his legacy.

Many may think I'm stuck on Lyn Mollath's murder. No, not in the slightest. Lyn was raped and killed. Done. Kathy was methodically tortured and eventually extinguished. Her killers took great pleasure. And hours upon hours of loving torture before throwing her out like a bag of trash. No document tells what she endured, how she was found, by deer hunters! Jesus!

My heart of hearts is with Kathy. More than Lyn, even more than Sue, certainly more than Dana or Johnny or Tina, she suffered while alive. Over HOURS and DAYS,tormented, tortured. How they left her is exactly how I want them left. But I buy sausages, you lame fucks. Those who know what that means knows I have them in my sites.

Steve, you're a dead man. My sites are on you, bitch.

Baird McKnight? Did you pick up my call last night? 3:57 ring any bells, you bitch?

I'm after all you cunts.

Fucking your lives makes me no happier. Not satisfied, not vindicated. No justice for what you fucks did to Kathy. But I've got pliers and a lot of time. Nothing makes up for an innocent life lost, but a few assholes very slowly and methodically dying certainly ain't worth pitchin' a bitch. Right?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
justice17 (Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:44 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Kathy Howard SOLVED

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:26 pm

:yuush: :yaeh_am_not_durnk: :yaeh_am_not_durnk: :yaeh_am_not_durnk: What happened to Kathy sickens me more than anything you can imagine happened inside 28 between 115 and 430 am.

No documents describe how she was staged and left as garbage. Sue died a quiet solemn death by comparison, so stop comparing. I'll give you a range now.

Sue's murder was a 6?

Kathy's was a 36.

Fucking EVIL unleashed by assholes, people Kathy once looked up to. They raped her trust and every muscle in her body.

Remember the kid who disappeared in 67 on his way to the movies? His step-dad killed him at home and dumped him in a well. Even his mom knows it. I befriended her on FB and she is the most reluctant cunt when it comes to her son. All icon, no action. She fucking knows what happened!

And Lyn. Lyn Mollath. I never had any clue as to how beautiful she was until I saw the CS photos. Fuck off, assholes, I simply had no idea how pretty she was. Her HS photos do her no favors compared to family candids in her murder folder. Damn, to even think Lyn exists outside of that one folder. You know? Wow, just to let you know, Lyn was stunningly gorgeous. I mean STUNNING. Were I on a blind date with her, call the paramedics. I'm dead on the pavement. I'm not an ugly guy, but she was riveting.

But let's stick to the script: Supposedly she was approached in an upstairs shower, dragged downstairs, and found with that shower curtain under her?

COMPLETE VILE BULLSHIT.

From what I see, she was pegged. Yeah, raped, yeah presented. Her staging makes anyone trying to stage 28 look like the fluff duffers they are. Holy shit was Lyn staged only to the audience intended. It's an inside job, man. Whoever knew this ran the house.

We want to put Bo as Lyn's killer? Sure, dates match up. All sorts of weird shit in Bo's bogus background. But this was a real fuck job with a cosmetic staging. And the staging is so fucking important, that was a statement in BOLD CAPITAL FRONT PAGE LETTERS. And her dad was a publisher, so he got it.

Whoever went after lyn took time and enjoyed her body before killing her. And however phased he was by the rape, he did the staging nearly perfectly. Bo could never write his own fucking name as clearly as the epithet Lyn was used to state.

FUCK
YOU
WELCOME
HOME

Bo didn't do Lyn. But it was an A#1 class message hit. And believe me, mommy and daddy understood the message.

Hence NO INVESTIGATION. Silence from suburbia.
For doubters, I'll say she was placed in a position only her family would recognize.

And it's not 1/50th as sick as what Steve did to Kathy.

28 doesn't give me nightmares. It should. What Kathy went through absolutely fucks me. People, please use Kathy as a stake. Nobody suffered more than Kathy
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 am

I'm kinda surprised so many look at my research, see all the odd Molath stuff I've uncovered, then state unanimously: IT WAS THE MOLLATHS!

The fuck it was. Hell, if I've ever wanted to frame anyone, it's Gary Fucking Mollath. I remember a girl in high school, She asked me if I got morning wood, the truth was that fucking obvious and I never fucked her because she wasn't my choice. When it comes to Gary Mollath being a fucking creep and perp, the truth is still that fucking obvious.

The data dictates the theory. Never make the data fit the theory, or the theory ignore the data. So much bullshit going on has to do with reinventing (IGNORING) the facts.

Marilyn used Sue. Marilyn instigated the murders. Marty said it was about Sue being the 'ultimate bitch' and Tina, J&D, being collateral damage.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 pm

And this is what I mean when I say death is a kindness..... Not much worse in the world then days of terror, torture an pain except to have multiple sickos doing it. They still walk free too?! No wonder nobody trusted the police!
budrfligh

Return to other sites & off-topic threads