Lawyers, Goons, & Money

Lawyers, Goons, & Money

Postby Eastern » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:21 pm

This ties into killers being protected by the government. In this case, the FBI & CIA. It's an article about the murder of Valerie McDonald and a group of killers that will make you wish you never knew about them. It also shows a lack of motive other than psychos wanting to grossly torture, rape, & kill an innocent woman for the thrill of it. Phillip Thompson was one Valley/Night Rider knew a lot about and it's unfathomable that Thompson's ilk was protected many times by the govt. for what they deemed was "the greater good" for our country. He supposedly still runs "things" from prison.

Google 'Lawyers Goons & Money Investigate Magazine' to get the article link. It's a New Zealand magazine.

These users thanked the author Eastern for the post:
not sure (Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 am)
Eastern

Re: Lawyers, Goons, & Money

Postby Eastern » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Google it - Lawyers, Goons, & Money Investigate Magazine. It should be the first link that comes up on Google and it's an awesome article. I know a lot of people don't trust links, so I figured it's safer not to post one.
Eastern

Postby Cheshire » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:17 am

Cheshire

Postby Eastern » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 am

Dmac, Phillip Thompson is American and so was the victim in this particular case. He's in an American prison. One of his cohorts - a psycho with a genius I. Q. fled to New Zealand. Read it! Lol.
Eastern

Postby Ausgirl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Holy crap, E.

I honestly felt, about half way through that article, that this -had- to be fiction, because it started being so out-there f'ing incredible.

Yes, and there's more than a few quite spooky parallels.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Sorry, didn't know it was about Phillip Arthur Thomas and his cronies. I wasn't aware of his San Fran escapades, I know of him mainly as a CIA / Wackenhut flunky, and if you take what you learn about him in the article you posted, he and his friends lead directly to Wackenhut. the CIA/DOJ arms-for-drugs work in the late 70s-80s, which led directly to DOJ and rural sheriffs taking over the drug trade to convert Central and South American unrest (caused in large part by America's corrupt, disgusting "foreign policies") into cold cash.

This article ties directly back into what I think may have been the reason the Keddie Murders were never solved. Doug Thomas said there was no drug problem in Plumas. Because he and the DOJ were probably in charge of the drug trade in Plumas, so no problem.

Look up PAT and Wackenhut. Of course, don't believe everything you read. I have a feeling a lot of what's out there is intentionally 10 miles over the top to discredit the core issues by making anyone who takes parts of it seriously look like a nut. But, as more than one rational independent observer has noted, there is more than enough evidence to show that the most outlandish theories aren't accurate, that the government's "official" take on events is also a fabrication. As usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle.

In other words, yes, DOJ and Sheriffs were involved in massive drug smuggling at the time of the Keddie Coverup. It's also the same exact time the first wave of methamphetamine was being unleashed on an unsuspecting world from the Sacramento Valley.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Eastern (Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:30 am

I still believe that VA hospital in Reno played some part in this case, somewhere.

THREE suspects had enjoyed a holiday or two in the mental ward there. Two of those suspects acted like the law couldn't touch them. The other is named as a suspect but there's no paperwork on what was done about that. TWO of the suspects are from Illinois, though currently unrelated, though both had relatives in the area. Both were in Plumas for short visits at the time of the murders. TWO of the suspects are known to have spent time in Twain, one with relatives who have connections by association with the other Twain-related suspect, who had a close friendship with a local businessman nobody seems to know anything about other than that he was kind of scary.

Friend-of-suspect Dee Lake was hugely involved in the VA. The brother of the main suspect was also huge in the VA.

Coincidences? Maybe. Maybe not.

Okay, there was a high proportion of veterans in the area, likely due to cheap rents, some probably for the booming drug industry (I respect veterans, I really do - but the reality is that a lot of returning soldiers post-60s came back with some serious drug issues)..

These users thanked the author Ausgirl for the post (total 3):
Eastern (Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 am) • not sure (Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am) • Chichibcc (Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 am)
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Just a couple minor points- VA (Veterans Administration, renamed Veteran's Affairs around 90) is a huge govt bureaucracy. It's probably the third largest government body, behind- of course- the DOD itself. They operate (well, 'mismanage' is a better term) thousands of hospitals, but that's where just a fraction of the money goes. It is very corrupt, and has been for decades.

We know Marty and Bo's connection to the VA Hospital in Reno, but we only hear Spenceypoo and Dee Fake give lip service to their supposed superhuman feats of patriotism, both in the military and "helping" veterans since. Do we have ANY proof they were inolved in the REAL VA? Not that I'm aware of. While we can assume they've both been fraudulently collecting benefits, that doesn't mean they do or ever have worked as a rep of that cabinet-level body.

Do you trust Spenceypoo or Dee about their service to vets? Or, like Dee's claim of being a Minister, is it just more bullshit? Besides, Dee's God apparently looks the other way when you take the body of a 12 year old girl and dump it in the forest.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:01 pm

Ausgirl wrote:Holy crap, E.

I honestly felt, about half way through that article, that this -had- to be fiction, because it started being so out-there f'ing incredible.

Yes, and there's more than a few quite spooky parallels.

Aus, yep, it's horrifying and incredible. Hard to believe those types of things happen and they're afforded protection.
Eastern

Postby Ausgirl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:01 am

I don't know what you mean by the 'real' VA. Are you saying they weren't really members, or empoyees/volunteers?

What does that matter, really? I was pointing out that all three suspects were inpatients at Reno, and that by the by a couple of key (okay and maybe not so key but very loud) peripheral characters were also (to whatever degree, potentially to the degree of handling paperwork) involved in the VA also.

My intent was not for the focus to be on those peripheral persons, but to take a look at the probability of there being Iliinois/Reno/Twain connections between three people LE have named as prime suspects, looking at those connections a little more closely, and asking whether this was all high coincidence or possibly something else, as a topic potentially relevant to the murders.

These users thanked the author Ausgirl for the post:
Eastern (Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am)
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 am

By REAL VA, I mean just that- not the VFW, not one of hundreds and thousands of other associations (mostly private) that sometimes do good work, and more often don't? I'm simply asking if we have any real evidence that either asshole really worked for the REAL VA, or any other real private association such as the VFW. Do we have anything showing they really did work for vets whatsoever? I thought this was a great place to bring it up, because you'd just mentioned it. It's been said they worked for the VA, or claimed to have, several times, so I was merely asking if we know it to be a proven fact, or if the root of our knowledge is their own bull from their own mouths. It doesn't have to matter to you or to your post, I was simply asking a very relevant question about a couple of turds, one who factors pretty high in the case, the other who factors as a pile of bull slinging bull about the case.

My point being that Spenceypoo also claimed he was a war hero, that he tried to re-up for Nam but was turned down because he was too far along in his ToD (stupidest of all lies!), that Marty was a war hero, that Marty died of Agent Orange exposure (Agent Orange causes AIDS? Better call the CDC!). Oh, yeah, and he claims he never heard about the murders until recent years when Marty's son told him, he claims he knows Marty never killed anybody, and that Marty was the intended target.

And, apart from one piece in the newspaper where Dee asks for the name of Dame Shirley Plaza to be renamed after veterans, and another piece where he was on a bike ride for vets, what else do we REALLY have on flag-waving, body desecrating Dee Jay Lake? His own words, that's it. He claims to have been a chaplain, that he had killer skills for nam (fact is, he was a clerk on a boat). He claims he worked with vets back in 81, which is supposedly how he met Marty, Blah Blah Blah...

We have the square root of zero proving either of these twats have done anything more than inflate their importance. If words were turds, the piles of crap both of these guys built for themselves couldn't stack any higher.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Eastern (Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:49 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 am

Spencer claimed he tried, but they wouldn't send him to Nam, because his little bro was there and they wouldn't allow two male siblings to serve in a war zone. That was a lie, as were his claims about Marty. Spence had a cush job in Germany for most of that.

Dee was the Chaplain for the retiree organization for one of his old units. He had a quasi liason job for vets in Plumas, but it wasn't for the VA. His extracurricular activities during that time was probably where he gained his expertise in "knots". :lol:
Eastern

Postby ache » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:00 am

Phillip Arthur Thompson was one of two men named by Willie Ray Wisely as being involved in the Keddie murders. The other was James Dunagan. Dunagan was threatened by Wisely after witnessing Wisely murder his (Wisely's) stepfather. Dunagan went to police but chose not to report the murder, instead opting to rat Wisely and Thompson out for a robbery the pair had committed. Wisely, believing Thompson was the one who informed on him, then named Thompson as his accomplice. Thompson was of course pissed about that so he told police that Wisely and Dunagan had murdered Robert Bray, Wisely's stepfather. Wisely was charged with Brays murder and he later named Thompson and Dunagan as perps in the Keddie murders.
I found
after all the searching,
life was only what I made it
ache

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:37 am

Philip A Thompson comes up a lot for the murder of Betty Cloer (convicted), Valerie MacDonald (murdered in San Fran, 1980), etc. I know this stuff was brought up in another thread abt a year back, but can't find it. Thompson was also a political goon, even a money runner for Nixon's CREEP 72. These guys tie into the big Octopus, too, as it's alleged the murder of MacDonald was just a tangential killing. And the dirt on Thompson (misinforation or not) is that he was a CIA operative with reasonable carte blanche, blah blah blah.

If you go through Valley Flyer's posts, he had a sweet spot for Thompson, too, claiming to have an ongoing situation with the guy, with the last run-in around the time of Cloer's abduction, rape, and murder.

I'm still too busy working the evidence of this case to spend much time near the sticky, stinky sphincter-mouth of the wormhole that is THE OCTOPUS, and there is propaganda and wild-spec-posing-as-cold-fact galore when it comes to the Octopus, but the truth is Reagan did a drugs-for-arms deal with Central America, the CIA and DOJ teamed up with US LE (such as sheriffs departments) to run and distribute the drugs (ala Queen's Accident), and Plumas County would have been prime territory for quietly routing the coke being channeled into America. Now, whether that is really part of the Octopus theory, or conspiracy theorists just co-opted it for use in the huge Octopus umbrella, I simply don't know. Understanding the core of the Octopus vs all the psychobabble that's been added to it by every nutjob in the world is, in itself, an exhausting task, and I'm happy to say I'm legitimately too busy legitimately working legitimate angles of this case.
:;^^:
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to other sites & off-topic threads