Sheila, where were you kids before & after the murders?

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Sheila, where were you kids before & after the murders?

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I want Sheila to answer this, with no input or followup posts from others until she does because they are simple Qs that she and only she can answer. For others to interject would only pollute Sheila's answers.

1> PCSO timeline claims you lived at two addresses in the Claremont Park prior to Keddie. Can you explain exactly where they were in Quincy, and the differences between the two Claremont addresses? Why you moved from one trailer to another? where was Uncle Don living in conjunction to these moves?

2> On the day prior to the murders (April 11), you and mom and everyone but Tina went to Quincy. We know Johnny supposedly stayed the prior night at the Meeks with Richard, but he never appears on the Official Timeline as being EVER near the Meeks home. Who was in the car and where did you go that day, and when did you and mom (and whomever else) drive back to Keddie? Where was Johnny when you got to the Meeks?

3> Richard Meeks has several important conflicting versions of where Johnny and Dana were that day. Most importantly, your 'official PCSO Timeline' claim is that you and Sue (and Greg?) picked up Dana and Johnny hitchhiking towards Keddie, north of Gansner Park, early in the afternoon of the 11th; Justin's statements seem to confirm the timing of this. However, Richard claims Dana and Johnny showed up at the market, and they were with him when he went to the Bazes' trailer, etc. Richard (and others) claim Johnny and Dana spent much of the 11th with Richard at various spots in Quincy, and these witness accounts directly conflict with your version, yet they are both on the timeline. Please recount what happened, move by move, because that's exactly why it's important.

4> Reports indicate Richard may have witnessed Marty Smartt at "the arcade" Richard visited on the 11th. What do you know of this?

5> The PCSO Timeline indicates you left your mom after going to Quincy the morning of the 11th, and visited the sister of Henry Thompson, subject of a contested confession to the murder of your family. Where were you that morning, and where did you go to in order to visit her? How far did you travel? Did you walk or hitch to her house? How long were you visiting her? Did you go anywhere else or see anything unusual?

6> As I recall, your mom called you at her house to return to where she was so you could regroup and go home. Where were you? Where was mom? How did you get back? When?

7> Your mom dated Mr Baze. Richard Meeks, and a Baze or two and various friends, stated Dana and Johnny were at the Baze trailer, Where was the Baze Trailer?

8> There is also a report indicating this may have happened at the "Brown Trailer Park" where someone (Baze or Richard) was taking care of dogs... what do you know of this account?

9> Where in HELL was Brown's trailer park?

10> After the murders, you were shuffled around, seemingly amongst family. Where did you and surviving family stay in the days and weeks after the murders? Were you split? Did you stay together?

11> Justin states your brother(s) and he hung out daily after the murders (while he was staying with the Meeks), at "the Arcade", the "bowling alley", and the Meeks home. Where were you staying in those days, and how close in proximity to the places Justin mentions? Did uou do a lot of walking, were you given rides- how were you getting around?

12> where was the Arcade and Bowling Alley Justin mentions in his police intervews?

13> Which business did you duck into when you and a friend were being tailed by the "green van"? Where was it? did you call police?

14> Where were the pigs all this time, letting you all run loose and unmonitored around town in the days following the slaughter of your family?

15> Where was Don living during all the time you and family stayed in Plumas/Quincy 79-81? I assume you stayed with him in the days immediately after the murders...

16> Did you ever see Marty or Loon or Bo or Dee Lake (and or wife) in the days prior to the murder, or in the days after? When/who/where/how?

Sorry if the Qs are repetitive, but these Qs are crucial. These are tough Qs, only because they are very specific and need to be answered directly.

Thanks, Sheila-
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Sheila, where were you kids before & after the murders?

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Explain in detail how each of these questions is relevant in discovering who killed my family.
tinkerbell

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Another question for you, if you believe me to be such a deceptive liar, then why would you be inclined to believe my answers to your questions?
tinkerbell

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Explain in detail why you don't find these questions relevant.

Explain in detail why you've offered to answer all our questions that you can, and then failed to?

As to your last post, that's a hole you've dug, so it's your problem, not mine. Some of your answers have been helpful, many have been bleh, many contradictory or deceptive, and many questions you've simply ignored.

You're the one that didn't see any relevance in the position of the TV, so I don't find it necessary to explain my reasoning behind simple questions to you. I've long supported and defended you, but no longer find I can or should. You have made some issues for yourself that you need to answer to. Your husband's odd behavior is not to your benefit.

You've been distant on this forum for quite some time. Others can play your game if they want, but you can see I won't. I'm still working the case, even if you are clearly too troubled- for whatever reason- to be helpful or truthful.

Thanks for the prompt reply!

:wut:
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon May 07, 2012 12:43 am

In the erased "interview" tape with Rick, DOJ Bradley says "this interview is being conducted at 25 N Mill Creek Rd, Quincy, CA", That was a trailer park in 1981, and still is today- currently called Mill Creek Mobile Home Park.

Since I still find it highly likely the surviving Sharps stayed with Uncle Don after the murders- which is the same place dad Jim Sharp stayed the week of the funeral- then this trailer park is probably where Don Davis was living at the time of the murders. There are currently 10 trailers squeezed into that tiny space, and it was always a small trailer park.

It would further explain how the Sharp and Smart and Meeks kids were constantly hanging out together at the arcade (inside Pioneer Plaza Bowl) or at the Meeks or wandering around. 25 N Mill is right across Mill Creek Rd from Pioneer Plaza, and 1/3 of a mile from the Meeks doorstep. The Meeks house was 4 football field lengths from the bowling alley.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Mon May 07, 2012 2:44 pm

tinkerbell wrote:Explain in detail how each of these questions is relevant in discovering who killed my family.

Those questions are self-explanatory for why they are relevant and it says it all that you didn't answer them or attempt to answer them. Sheila, dmac was in your camp prior to your pulling your usual "Sheila" by not answering. Asking for help to find the answers to the brutal murders of 3 of your family members and then playing games with it all; is creepy in a special way. Congrats.
Eastern

Postby Chichibcc » Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 pm

I know that Sheila doesn't find such questions relevant, but when it comes to this case, it is often the little details that count the most.
Chichibcc

Postby Ausgirl » Sat May 19, 2012 5:02 am

I just have to make a comment here.

There's been people pointing a finger squarely at Sheila and shouting 'liar' and worse, and quoting her decision not to answer the questions put to her in this thread as some kind of proof of her complicity or lack of caring regarding the murder of her family.

Look at the dates, people. This question thread was sensitively posted right before the anniversary of the murders. Just two days later Sheila posts back, clearly upset over the stuff she'd read in chat prior to posting - which would be, again, right on top of the 31st anniversary of the murders. I read that stuff, too, and I really can't blame her for being really fucking angry about it. Hell, I was sick to my stomach after reading what all nasty shit was said in there about her.

And then she's mauled by members of the board for not answering this thread. And then this *outrageous!* lack of co-operation, for which Sheila cannot *possibly* have any good reason, is pointed at whenever the lynch mob gets worked up, saying to the effect, 'just look at how she responded!"

Well, fuck. I think she responded to this thread with a bunch more decorum than I'd have had. I was truly dismayed that this was how the 31st anniversary passed on this forum.

Yeah, I have the read the --innumerable-- threads and posts lately spamming up the forum regarding Sheila's apparently complete lack of input, yaddayadda. I am addressing in this comment the particular act of pointing to this thread, and the observations made on Sheila's response to it.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey, Aus, is THIS an anniversary?

There was a group chat scheduled in which I supposedly said Sheila was a lying piece of crap about every angle of the case- but in fact I was quite tactful. Despite her lying. It was Meankitty who trolled the forum and then sent an email alerting Sheila she was suddenly a lying piece of crap.

You have meankitty to thank for it.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Ausgirl wrote:I just have to make a comment here.

There's been people pointing a finger squarely at Sheila and shouting 'liar' and worse, and quoting her decision not to answer the questions put to her in this thread as some kind of proof of her complicity or lack of caring regarding the murder of her family.

Look at the dates, people. This question thread was sensitively posted right before the anniversary of the murders. Just two days later Sheila posts back, clearly upset over the stuff she'd read in chat prior to posting - which would be, again, right on top of the 31st anniversary of the murders. I read that stuff, too, and I really can't blame her for being really fucking angry about it. Hell, I was sick to my stomach after reading what all nasty shit was said in there about her.

And then she's mauled by members of the board for not answering this thread. And then this *outrageous!* lack of co-operation, for which Sheila cannot *possibly* have any good reason, is pointed at whenever the lynch mob gets worked up, saying to the effect, 'just look at how she responded!"

Well, fuck. I think she responded to this thread with a bunch more decorum than I'd have had. I was truly dismayed that this was how the 31st anniversary passed on this forum.

Yeah, I have the read the --innumerable-- threads and posts lately spamming up the forum regarding Sheila's apparently complete lack of input, yaddayadda. I am addressing in this comment the particular act of pointing to this thread, and the observations made on Sheila's response to it.

I think the whole point of all this is, that Sheila was asked all or most of those questions numerous times over the years and wouldn't answer. They weren't just all of a sudden asked right before the anniversary of the murders when she may have been upset. Look at the questions again - they are important, but relatively benign. Why wouldn't someone answer them if they want the help they claim they need?

You know darn well, Aus, that Dmac was Sheila's biggest champion. ::-|
Eastern

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:29 pm

Thanks for that rebuttal, E- very obvious to us, but hard to comprehend for the Sheila apologists- but you bring up the correct point.

We've already proved Sheila knows little of Keddie or the crimes- she was at her aunt's, right?

Now, E- this should be to your liking-

I'm a moron for considering Justin a lying piece when the Sharps saw almost the same things transpire. Uh, Greg was young and Rick has probably been brainwashed- like Justin, but he probably knows what happened.

I'm not at all sorry to Loon- but I owe Justin more than a stupid apology. Justin was there like all the rest- a victim. Bo and Marty and Marilyn played those boys- and we long considered Justin as somehow more responsible by lying. To think Sharp boys were asleep is pure bull. Greg admitted he was awake immediately, Rick admitted later.

Justin was being as truthful and honest as he could at the time- and despite the fact the best way to understand Justin is to absolutely ignore his statements and match what is fact to his statements- uh, Justin is the absolutely most honest witness we have. Justin, to you- I treated you like crap and I'm a major asshole for it. No way to fix it but I am so really sorry- And still am.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Ausgirl » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 pm

I hear you, E, regarding the general frustration.... but...

I am addressing in this comment the particular act of pointing to this thread, and the observations made on Sheila's response to it.

My point was, it isn't fair to point to Sheila's lack of response --to this thread-- at the time it was posted because:

1/ the anniversary of the murders was around that time, and maybe there could be some sensitivity to that

and

b/ around the time this post was made Sheila was openly being called a liar (and much worse) in chat, which I know she saw because of her clearly upset responses to that slew of comments.

ergo:

It isn't hard to see why she might not feel like responding to this particular thread.

and therefore:

It isn't fair to point to this particular instance of non-responsiveness and claim it as proof that Sheila has some sort of agenda, or doesn't want the crime solved, or is a liar, or any of the other things said about her while pointing to --this thread---

Is all. I'm just trying to put some kind of fair play in place here. Or it just seems like.. yeah. Demonising one of the victims of this crime, maybe?

Anyway, the point I was trying to make is old news. I just wanted to clarify what it was I was actually saying, seeing as there's been new responses to it.
Ausgirl

Postby Eastern » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Yep, Justin was a newly turned 12 year old kid, already living a very fragile existence, when he witnessed at least part of the murders by his step-father and his buddy in a place he thought of as a safe haven. He was then used and badly emotionally abused by his step-father, mother, and LE who was sworn to protect him. What little semblance of normalcy he had in his family life was also brutally slain that night when Dana and the Sharp's were murdered. Is it any wonder he's had difficulties? He has never stopped being abused over the murders. You can't badly abuse and neglect a person their whole life and then expect them to magically buck up and get their shit together. He got no support from anyone and he gets little now. Everytime he expresses anything about that night, there are a thousand people immediately claiming he's lying and ridiculing him. No doubt he felt wounded by Sheila's ridiculing him, too. It's nice to see that so much of what he's claimed over the years has held up with all the evidence and records that have come to light over the last year.

None of what I've said is an excuse for Justin's actions, but it is an explanation and it is sympathy and empathy for him on my part. Thanks for the opportunity to get on my Justin soapbox again. :lol:
Eastern

Postby 7Scarlet » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

I wish Sheila could see that the answers to these questions are very important when trying to figure out what happened to her family.

Perhaps she is reluctant to answer because not only is this her family we speak of, but because of her relationship with the Meeks family, both before and after the murders, right up til present day. There's some secret, private things there and maybe she feels conflicted. I wouldn't blame her if that's the case.

But still. Secrets have to come out, or the murders will stay unsolved forever.
'Confirmation Bias:' Find the evidence that supports your contention, and explain away or ignore that which doesn't.
7Scarlet

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:28 pm

As Sheila was asked many of these questions repeatedly prior to retreating from this forum, and asked ALL of them without ever answering any of them (thanks for giving all that help you offered, Sassy!), here are the answers as we currently know them. There is NO REASON Sheila couldn't have answered these questions, unless she is hiding something herself. It would have been nice had she answered these years ago when asked, instead of needlessly stalling the work she asked us to do. It would also have been interesting to see where and how her answers varied from reality.

1> PCSO timeline claims you lived at two addresses in the Claremont Park prior to Keddie. Can you explain exactly where they were in Quincy, and the differences between the two Claremont addresses? Why you moved from one trailer to another? where was Uncle Don living in conjunction to these moves?

The Sharps lived at the Claremont Trailer Park across the street from the car dealerships and Gansner Field, on Crescent/89/70, north of the Chevron station. South and adjacent to Chevron is where the location of Downtown Trailer Park, where Tina was molested. Why Sheila felt the need to hide this simple fact is beyond comprehension. It means Tina and the younger kids always went to Quincy Elementary, and it means that's where Joel was a teacher when he was practicing his pedophilic stalking. It also means the kids were very familiar with downtown Quincy and the environs, where Johnny and Dana were last seen alive.

2> On the day prior to the murders (April 11), you and mom and everyone but Tina went to Quincy. We know Johnny supposedly stayed the prior night at the Meeks with Richard, but he never appears on the Official Timeline as being EVER near the Meeks' home. Who was in the car and where did you go that day, and when did you and mom (and whomever else) drive back to Keddie? Where was Johnny when you got to the Meeks?

Richard Meeks has since said Johnny, he, and his brother, Walter, spent the evening across the street from the Meeks' apartment, at the arcade. He said Walter and Johnny got into a spat, then they left, went home and to bed- no hard feelings. They got up on Saturday, probably had breakfast, then they split up sometime afterwards, but he and Johnny met up later in the morning. He makes no mention of ever seeing Sue or Sheila at the house that day, yet Mama Meeks claims that Sue and the kids were there all day- until early evening, in fact. ADDITIONALLY, the recently-released initial FBI report on the murders states Tina "spent much of the day of the murders with her mother and younger brother traveling between Keddie and Quincy", which contradicts statements from Sheila and Justin that Tina spent early Saturday alone, roaming around Keddie.

3> Richard Meeks has several important conflicting versions of where Johnny and Dana were that day. Most importantly, your 'official PCSO Timeline' claim is that you and Sue (and Greg?) picked up Dana and Johnny hitchhiking towards Keddie, north of Gansner Park, early in the afternoon of the 11th; Justin's statements seem to confirm the timing of this. However, Richard claims Dana and Johnny showed up at the market, and they were with him when he went to the Bazes' trailer, etc. Richard (and others) claim Johnny and Dana spent much of the 11th with Richard at various spots in Quincy, and these witness accounts directly conflict with your version, yet they are both on the timeline. Please recount what happened, move by move, because that's exactly why it's important.

Nope, Sheila's version of the story doesn't match anything, other than Justin's stiff claims that Dana and Johnny were home in Keddie around noon on Saturday, only to hitch back to Q shortly thereafter. This incongruous mangle of a story is still one of the most troubling parts of the picture, as so many other people claim Johnny and Dana and Sue, in particular, were off doing other things that day. It's a crucial part of the timeline, and Sheila's silence on this subject has always been troubling.

4> Reports indicate Richard may have witnessed Marty Smartt at "the arcade" Richard visited on the 11th. What do you know of this?

Let's just say, "we cannot comment at this time", LOL

5> The PCSO Timeline indicates you left your mom after going to Quincy the morning of the 11th, and visited the sister of Henry Thompson, subject of a contested confession to the murder of your family. Where were you that morning, and where did you go to in order to visit her? How far did you travel? Did you walk or hitch to her house? How long were you visiting her? Did you go anywhere else or see anything unusual?

Several reports indicate that Sheila not only visited Henry's younger sister, Alice, but that Sheila asked her to sleep over at Cabin 28 that night. LE reports claim Alice refused because she had to babysit that night. There are multiple accounts that Sheila was trying to get a sleepover at Cabin 28 organized for the evening of Saturday, yet she was struck down by all she asked. Even LaRonda Meeks evidently refused an invitation, staying overnight with a friend in a cabin behind 28 that very night instead. In fact, Mama Meeks says it was LaRonda that called on Sunday morning, alerting her that something was wrong at 28, that cops were everywhere. Sheila also asked one of the Seabolt daughters to sleep over that night but, as we know from the interview with Zonita, she was fine with allowing the Sharp kids over at her house, but did not trust her children's safety at 28 or with Sue, who she regarded as a poor mother. It is apparently Sheila's zero turnout for a sleepover at 28 which led to Tina not staying at the Seabolts' that night, which was the norm. Instead, Tina stayed slept at home and Sheila stayed at 27. It seems contradictory that Sheila would plan a big sleepover at the same time Greg and Rick were going to have a sleepover with Justin- which makes me doubt Justin spending the night at 28 was a foregone conclusion. It seems more likely that Justin's spending the night with the younger Sharp boys was a last-minute idea, and perhaps it was Justin's own suggestion. However, there is the matter of Keddie resident, G K's, son. From the Persons of Note file: "her son to spend night at Sharp's (4/11), [G K said] no - because Sue didn't watch her kids close enough." One could surmise this failure was Sheila's first (and sole) attempt at a sleepover after returning from Oregon, and it's collapse partly revolved around the stigma of a pregnant 12 year old. However, it's clear multiple sources directly named Sue's parenting skills as the reason they refused sleepover requests.

6> As I recall, your mom called you at her house to return to where she was so you could regroup and go home. Where were you? Where was mom? How did you get back? When?

The Meeks moved from an apartment in Quincy (near the old post office, where Papa Murphy's is located) to their apartment in EQ, on the SE corner of Main and 1st, shortly after the Sharps moved from the trailer park by Gansner Field to Cabin 28. The Thompsons lived a short distance from the Meeks' apartment, on Lee Road, near Mill Creek.

7> Your mom dated Mr Baze. Richard Meeks, and a Baze or two and various friends, stated Dana and Johnny were at the Baze trailer, Where was the Baze Trailer?

The Baze Trailer was in Brown's Trailer Park.

8> There is also a report indicating this may have happened at the "Brown Trailer Park" where someone (Baze or Richard) was taking care of dogs... what do you know of this account?

It is true.

9> Where in HELL was Brown's trailer park?

Brown's Trailer Park was located in EQ, in the area west of South Mill Creek Rd, encompassing both sides of curved Forest View Dr., up to and including the west side of S Mill Creek.

10> After the murders, you were shuffled around, seemingly amongst family. Where did you and surviving family stay in the days and weeks after the murders? Were you split? Did you stay together?

They all stayed with Don Davis, Sue's brother. He was married with a daughter and a tenant in the trailer (located in the trailer park on N Mill Creek, across the street from what was, at the time, Pioneer Plaza). After the murders, the kids rambled all over town. The surviving boys spent a lot of time playing video games with Justin and Casey, either at the Meeks' apartment (where the Smartts were staying) or the arcade across the street from the Meeks. Their 'dad', John Sharp, also stayed there from approximately April 13 until the funeral, whereupon he split to visit friends further north. On the day of Sue's and Johnny's funeral, Doug Thomas picked up Justin at the Meeks', putting him into 'protective custody' in a Meadow Valley household. Also, it was in this trailer that LE came to 'record' an 'interview' with Greg, ha ha ha. Greg had clearly stated he woke up during the murders, yet LE intentionally has NO RECORD of this.

11> Justin states your brother(s) and he hung out daily after the murders (while he was staying with the Meeks), at "the Arcade", the "bowling alley", and the Meeks' home. Where were you staying in those days, and how close in proximity to the places Justin mentions? Did you do a lot of walking, were you given rides- how were you getting around?

We now know the Meeks and Don Davis lived a couple hundred yards from each other, so they were about a football field's length apart. It's also become abundantly clear that Sue let the kids ramble all over the place, unattended, so that aspect was nothing new.

12> where was the Arcade and Bowling Alley Justin mentions in his police interviews?

There were two bowling alleys- one still located at 1735 Main (La Sierra Lanes). The other was located a couple hundred yards east on Main, in Pioneer Plaza, which was right between Don's trailer and the Meeks' apartment. The bowling alley in Pioneer Plaza also used to house the arcade where Johnny and Dana and the Meeks hung out, but it had recently been moved into a building closer to the Meeks' home, right across the street on Main, where the Hope Chest thrift store now resides. In fact, Richard helped lug all the games over, down the Main Street sidewalk, and was a permanent fixture there, given the nature of his relationship with the folks that ran it.

13> Which business did you duck into when you and a friend were being tailed by the "green van"? Where was it? Did you call police?

14> Where were the pigs all this time, letting you all run loose and unmonitored around town in the days following the slaughter of your family?

They eventually took Justin into 'protective custody' days later, immediately after the Sharps' funerals, but never showed any interest in protecting the Sharp kids. Why? Wouldn't this obviously point to a belief by LE that the Smartts were a target- or more that Justin was a witness and target, and Marty was the killer? This is another glaring discrepancy by LE, where they displayed an understanding of the case and a knowledge of who the killers were, while lying to the public and most of the victims.

15> Where was Don living during all the time you and family stayed in Plumas/Quincy 79-81? I assume you stayed with him in the days immediately after the murders...

See above. Don had lived in the Claremont trailer that Sue and her 5 kids moved into. Evidently, he moved to the larger trailer in EQ, where he was still located when the murders happened.

16> Did you ever see Marty or Loon or Bo or Dee Lake (an/ or wife) in the days prior to the murder, or in the days after? When/who/where/how?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:54 pm

I must admit that these discrepancies and lack of willingness to help unravel them bother me immensely.
budrfligh

Postby pinkPanther » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:18 pm

Me too. But none of us can possibly know what S,J,G and R went thru and have gone thro. I am good at empathising. When I get to a certain point of not reeeelly getting it, I have to drop all judgement and live and let live. As much as it selfishly annoys and pisses hell out of me. Who the fuck am I to judge anyone else? (Budrfligh, this is not at all aimed at you, I agree with you, its just my input on the threads general matter:) jus'sayin' :-)
pinkPanther

Return to keddie facts