First Post Ever

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

First Post Ever

Postby Myrion » Wed May 23, 2012 10:46 am

After having read the various boards over the years I've finally decided to register on one. No I don't know anything about the case at all, other than what I have read here. I've no connections to anyone. No knowlage of the area as I have never lived in CA. I'm not in law enforcement. I'm just me.

I first read about the Keddie murders on some ghost site. No, I don't beleive in ghosts, but when you get bored you find yourself looking at really ridiculous sites. But, it was the first I had ever seen or heard of it. And I was horrified by the case itself and that it was not solved.

I remembered the Keddie story and once in a while I would do a search on it and find boards that were discussing it. I usually lurked and read some of the posts and really didn't know what to make of it at times. No I never joined any of the boards. Some of the posts were simply too obnoxious. That's a refence to that Craig individual. And, honestly, I had no desire to post.

Now, on this board, having read pretty much everything here, I thought I'd go ahead and maybe post if I see something that I can comment on. It looks like more information has been discovered and that's pretty much why I registered. Well that and I will be ordering the DVD's at some point.

I'm not real big on message boards so I'll really only post if I have something to speculate on.

These users thanked the author Myrion for the post:
dmac (Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm)
Myrion

Re: First Post Ever

Postby Chichibcc » Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 pm

Welcome to the forum :)

Although I've heard that the other Keddie boards were pretty out-of-control, it's a completely different story here-this forum is much, much better moderated than the other ones were. I think that in itself really helps to make a difference.
Chichibcc

Return to intros