Why!

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Why!

Postby Princess » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:49 am

Okay can anybody give me a complete theory of why? We know that Bo and Marty are liars, scam artists and possible murders. We know that DOJ did a crappy as job and maybe a cover up. We know that everybody involved is full of bleep! We know all the evidence has been one been cluster bleep! Everybody thinks Bo, and Marty, and Marilyn committed the murders and we know Justin seen. I mean some of it makes since like them leaving Justin alive, but why were they committed in the first place and why the big cover up. These people just did not get a wild hair up there ass, and decide to go kill 3 people and and leave 3 kids alive and kidnap the twelve year old and kill her at another location.

Thanks
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Re: Why!

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm

That's hard to answer....because there are almost as many theories as there are members of this forum.

I wish there was as clear-cut a theory as the one you're looking for...because if there was, the case may have been solved long ago.

I guess it depends on whom you think the "target" was, and the killers' particular reason for going after that target-that's what a lot of the theories concerning the case seem to revolve around.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

I do have one clean and pure belief in the motive.

The killers felt

ENTITLED.

d
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

dmac wrote:I do have one clean and pure belief in the motive.

The killers felt entitled.

ENTITLED.

d

I'm with dmac on this. There are so many possibilities, but I keep going back to there really was no huge motive other than a couple or a few mentally unstable people who were peeved and felt entitled to assault or kill Sue and then the boys walked in and then Tina, and they became victims too. Most murders do not have what is considered a rational motive to normal people.

I think the coverup had to do with the drug trade and protecting the government's (LE's) interests.
Eastern

Postby TREELAND » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:44 pm

Marty and Bo might of had information about illegal activities commited by LE that would have been revealed if they were held responsible for the murders. So basically they ended up be allowed to get away with murder and this included whoever else was involved like Marilyn. Someone in LE could of gave them the tip to get out of town right away and everything would be taken of, and no charges would be filed. It does't make sense that after these horrible killings happened they were able to leave the area so soon, in a legit investigation that would have been like a massive red flag going up, that they were guilty as hell.
TREELAND

Postby TREELAND » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Oops, that should read being allowed to get away with murder not be allowed as I accidentally wrote.
TREELAND

Postby dntblvu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:20 am

Why would Le or DOJ let two or or more dip shits go free over info they may have had? Why not kill them? I think Sue knew something concerning drugs through the kids and was a threat. I think Tina got in the way and the boys walked in. They still had their jackets and shoes on.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:09 am

Why let friends and a protected mobster go free? Are you serious?!

Plenty of people have claimed those with too much info have died as a result of the coverup, but I don't believe it and also see little pertinent substantiating information- including victims' names.

Your thoughts on Sue's knowledge isn't supported by any known facts.

Your belief the boys were still fully dressed is also easily rebutted. What about the sweater found on the back of the toilet? That Sheila didn't recognize it as coming from the victims or the house isn't a strong enough argument that it came from a killer. What about the bloody jacket on the floor between Sue and Dana? Can you find any other outerwear discarded in the front room? No? Me, either.

I didn't know you saw photos of the basement. You must have seen them to make your claim, otherwise your stating you don't care to know if there's any evidence- such as belongings of Dana's down there proving they'd already been home. I take it you've seen other reports we haven't, such as LE recovering Dana's insulin kit?

The reason so many theories don't survive is because they simply don't make any sense. Until you know the state of the basement- and other rooms- and can explain away things found and things not found, your scenario doesn't withstand basic scrutiny. I'm not being harsh, just stating the obvious.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:55 am

I understand. I'm just thinking. I've not read everything and didn't know about the insulin kit found in the basement. It just seems that for so many people to be involved in a criminal activity, and a few of them do something so stupid, and unexpected by LE...that they would just kill them off. If Marty and Bo were so unpredictable, how could they be trusted and kept under control?

I watched a movie called Winters Bone. It made me think of these murders. I just really think it was drugs. Sometimes kids can bring the trouble into there home.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 pm

That's just it... none of us have seen any reports, any photos, from the basement. We've seen two photos of the boys room, three of the girls br, none of Johnny's. We do not know if any of Dana's belongings were found in Johnny's room or elsewhere throughout the home. We understand Dana took an insulin shot in the early evening, so if he walked into the crime scene right off the street, where was his needle and pack? sure as h*ll isn't on Stoy's photo and evidence report.

I do think one of the dumbest things anyone ever believed about this case is that the boys were asleep. It stands as a testament to the public's gullibility, which corrupt LE rely upon to pull of this heinous coverup. It sounds impossible and stupid because it is impossible and stupid.

Look around the web. Almost every blurb or regurgitation of this case states as fact the boys slept through the murders.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'