Hey.....

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hey.....

Postby liandarrow » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi, I am new to this forum and not a super informed participant. However, i did live in Quincy and attend FRC in 1983-1985. I then worked alongside one of the victims sister in 1992-1994. My now sister in law but then new college friend lived in keddie in 83-85, so I have some familiarity. I have alos read and watched a lot of the "stuff". This stuff about the property owners in new info. to me and rather compelling. I still get chills when I watch that video in which dana's father says he had heard that the two boys "burned" someone on a pot deal. It just is so horrific and crazy, the killings I mean, that the theory makes sense in that nothing would make sense of this, so drug motives do. Just a thought. Anyone know how to e-mail Renee?

liandarrow

Re: Hey.....

Postby IPO » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi and welcome.

Not living anywhere near Quincy (I'm Canadian), its people who live in the area who can be of great help in providing information. Did you work with a relative of Dana or the Sharps?

Josh has also filmed two terrific dvd's. I've watched #1 and have #2 in my possession to watch fairly soon.

One of the things that blows me away is how family members of these victims can stay in the area. Me, I'd want to get as far away from that crime scene as possible.

These users thanked the author IPO for the post (total 2):
Chichibcc (Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 am) • SammieJo (Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 pm)
IPO

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 am

I agree, I don't think I could've stayed there, either....too many painful memories.
Chichibcc

Postby saintpat » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I am officially no longer the new kid on the block.

:D
saintpat

Postby liandarrow » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, we hung out in keddie in 1983 and we partied good. i recall the beauty of the area, going to the lakes, hot springs, waterfalls....i didn't even know about the murders then.....weird. i returned in 1992 and worked alongside a relative of dana's who became a good friend. I really do not ever recall being scared of keddie, or any other gossip. I suppose it may have been well quieted. I have other, unrelated experiences with LE, some of whom appear in the videos, and yeah, it was VERY corrupt.
liandarrow

Return to intros