ALL THE BOYS WERE AWAKE DURING THE MURDERS

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

ALL THE BOYS WERE AWAKE DURING THE MURDERS

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 am

Just because it's important to state this, and because newbies and oldies alike cannot wrap their heads around it, all the boys were awake during the murders. When LE initially asked in the morning, only the youngest, Greg, admitted to it. Both Justin 'Smartt' Eason and Richard 'Rick' Sharp said they fell asleep and did not wake until Jamie Seabolt whacked the bedroom window that morning.

BULL

Both admitted afterwards that they were awake during the crime.

Can we please stop masking reality? No way they slept through it, not with killer(s) going into their room, and they also said they didn't sleep through it. What the hell do you want? A signed confession from Charlie Manson?

And I agree with Eastern on this one- I'm sick of Justin being strung up on a pole when Rick was also awake and has said he "know[s] enough to blow the lid off the case"

I look at Justin as a patsy, another victim. And for him to hide the truth for money? Seems like Sheila, is playing that ace-in-the-hole as we speak- according to her mispublicist-hubby-moron, they are writing a book that should be ready for publishing by now. She lied to us and told us JACK SQUAT about anything, so good luck in her endeavors in science fiction. As for Rick? If he knows, it's not like he can trust LE or DOJ or anyone else- including us.

-----------------------------------

It is a FACT the boys (meaning Justin Eason, Rick Sharp, and Greg Sharp) did NOT sleep through the evening. They were all awake during the crimes. To believe otherwise is to cloak yourselves in the stupidity which enveloped this scenario months or years ago. I'll post items here if I need to and can find them- my puter blew up and I lost all my research, but I KNOW Greg admitted to R/O he was awake during the crimes, and only the older boys- Rick Sharp and Justin Smartt (Eason) lied about being asleep all night.

Read the reports on the forum, not the burden of years of misinformation. All the boys were awake.

STOP SAYING THEY SLEPT THROUGH IT- THEY DID NOT.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: ALL THE BOYS WERE AWAKE DURING THE MURDERS

Postby azucena » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am

I agree D, that there is no way the boys slept through the murders. There simply would have been too much going on in such a small space, common sense dictates that they would have been awakened. It still bothers me that the people in cabins in such close proximity heard nothing, but be that as it may , I fully believe the boys were awakened. For all we know ,they were threatened directly by the killers not to say anything, which would have had a huge impact psychologically on young children.
azucena

Postby juliejweira » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 am

Dmac,

Why do refer to Sheila that way??? Kinda harsh, don't you think? That was HER family that was brutally murdered.

You're kinda scary. :-P
juliejweira

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 am

no, I don't know what you mean. Sheila proved herself to be a liar and she's also got nothing to say because the timeline proves Sheila had nothing to do with her own family during crucial times- she was in Oregon, you halfwit.

hey if you're going to be some stupid asshat with no brains or logic- that is your ongoing persona- it's all fine and cool- but if you want to argue THIS case you'd better get your crap in a pile real fast because you smell like another troll. Get your head together and argue this case or you are gone.

my guess is you damned well know how to use a search box.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am

Julie,
If your goal is to learn more about the case, the answers to all of the questions I've seen you ask so far are easily found on the board, if you take the time to read it. If your goal is to raise hell with one of the hardest working people researching this case, please go away - you're just diverting time and energy. And while I'm a little secretly tempted to grab some popcorn and watch you try to match wits with dmac, you really are no match, so best to let it go and move on.
Cheshire

Postby azucena » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 am

It is understandable that people who have worked many , many hours on this case become frustrated. However, in the interests of staying focused on what really matters,which is trying to figure out why four people were killed , maybe a little patience and decorum are in order.

In thinking more about the boys being awake during the murders, in my mind it becomes more possible that the children were directly threatened to keep quiet. If Marty and Bo made the threats, with them both being deceased why would the boys not have said something by now? As young , vulnerable children the emotional damage could still be a major factor.And as well, memories fade over time, especially when there is a powerful reason to suppress them. Yet...
Let's look at who is still alive: Marilyn. However, Justin of the three would have the biggest reason not to say anything to protect his mother. Would Rick and Greg have that same loyalty? Doubtful. So , this could point to another person present in the cabin that night who is still alive, and whom is still creating fear to the family members simply by their existence. Wild thought though it may be, what if this person is Law Enforcement? If a policemen tells you to be quiet as a kid, that is going to be a powerful motivation not to say anything EVER, or if someone in LE told you AFTER the murders never to say anything, that would be equally as powerful.

But I do feel regardless there is the very real possibility someone else was there that night. Another scenario is that one or two of the perps got Tina out of there, and this third person remained to stage the crime scene, move bodies etal.i think this third possible perp was the brains behind the whole thing. I just don't see either Bo or Marty having the sophistication to think things through and leave the crime scene the way it was found.
I still can't shake my feeling that Tina was the core motive behind the murders. Drugs, maybe, sex, more likely. the rage of the killers seems to me to indicate a sexual bent.
azucena

Postby Princess » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:51 am

I don't believe Tina was focus. I believe Tina was part of the staging.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby frida » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:33 pm

I believe if Tina were the intended target she would have been a rather easy catch for her killers, without a home invasion scenario resulting in the death of two teenagers and one adult. Tina played outside unsupervised--roamed the woods and rode her bike--all the kids in the community did. If they just wanted Tina they could have grabbed her easily. If you are going on the supposition that the killers were NOT Bo and Marde--just random pedos on the prowl--why didn't they take the young boys from the bedroom also? Pedos are not particular about the gender for the most part--from what I read.

If you are operating under the assumption Bo and Marde WERE the killers, it makes even less sense for them to target Tina during a home invasion. They would have had ample opportunity to grab her when she was outside. Why bring the heat down with three murders? They could have stashed her somewhere and done what they pleased.

I believe she was taken as part of the staging--to send LE out looking for her along with the murderers. I do not think she lived very long after leaving that cabin--if she left alive at all.
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Postby Stay_zee » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 pm

I agree with you Frida about it being really easy to nab Tina during her playtime. The crime scene and murders were way to involved to simply want Tina.
Stay_zee

Postby SGRider » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:37 am

Yes I agree also. I used to think this was all about Tina, all about Tina. But I've come to believe that taking Tina was to "throw off" the investigation. Just too easy to have taken her while she was alone.
SGRider

Postby krazykat » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 am

The thing is you can make the exact same arguments for Sue being the intended victim. Why attack her that night when they could have done so during a school day when there were 6 less people in the house?
krazykat

Postby Jaeded » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:03 pm

I agree, the boys were awake during the murders. I also dont think Tina was the focus. I agree it was staging. It would make more sense if she was the target, to just get her off the street. With the intensity of this murder, I do feel it was personal, and either a drug thing with the boys, or something with Sue. Sue had no drugs in her system at death, so I really think it was the boys that maybe saw something, or took something, and they were targeted. I think to get the boys to talk or cooperate, they demeaned Sue. Its just something Im thinking, but this is such a messed up case, with LE srewing things up, and the corruption there.
Jaeded

Postby Eastern » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

krazykat wrote:The thing is you can make the exact same arguments for Sue being the intended victim. Why attack her that night when they could have done so during a school day when there were 6 less people in the house?

Because during the day, they would have been sure to be seen and there were a lot of awake people within a few yards of cabin 28.
Eastern

Postby Eastern » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Jaeded wrote:I agree, the boys were awake during the murders...

The boys were out frequently (easy to grab) and would have been easily intimidated by two grown men with nasty reputations threatening them, imo. The killers didn't need to threaten Sue to get the boys to cooperate if it was about stolen drugs or the boys seeing something.

I know I sound like a broken record - it seems ludicrous that someone would kill over someone they see interfering in their marriage, but it happens. Marty was escalating badly in the months leading up to the murders and his primary issue was that his marriage was falling apart and Mariloon was going to leave him. There was another woman who helped Loon when she left Marty and that woman supposedly moved from Keddie because Marty threatened and scared her. Apparently, he did have a prior history of threatening anyone who helped Loon. Sociopaths do crazy ass stuff when they feel scorned and/or to get their way. A slight that most people would shrug off or get a little perturbed about, they view as a huge deal and retaliate in an ugly way. Murders happen all the time with no big motive other than the killer was personally pissed off and violent.
Eastern

Postby krazykat » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 am

Eastern wrote:
krazykat wrote:The thing is you can make the exact same arguments for Sue being the intended victim. Why attack her that night when they could have done so during a school day when there were 6 less people in the house?

Because during the day, they would have been sure to be seen and there were a lot of awake people within a few yards of cabin 28.

And during the day there would be even more people out and about after school when all the kids would be home. Again, the same argument applies to Tina as it does to Sue. Maybe Sue wasn't watching Tina, but that doesn't mean there were not other mothers in Keddie that weren't watching their own kids and being observant.
krazykat

Postby Jaeded » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 am

I can see a Marty killing Sue because she interfered with his and Marilyns marriage. I dont think it sounds ludicrous, its happened many times before.
Eastern, do you think Marty was there before the boys showed up, and when the boys came in they became victims? And why do you think they took Tina then? Im curious. It helps to hear your guys' theories, you all have been here for a while and know all the ins and outs.
Jaeded

Postby Eastern » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Jaeded wrote:I can see a Marty killing Sue because she interfered with his and Marilyns marriage. I dont think it sounds ludicrous, its happened many times before.
Eastern, do you think Marty was there before the boys showed up, and when the boys came in they became victims? And why do you think they took Tina then? Im curious. It helps to hear your guys' theories, you all have been here for a while and know all the ins and outs.

Yep, I do think Marty was there already and the boys walked in unexpectedly on him/them harming Sue. Dana tried to leave and was hit with a hammer and it caused a bad injury. The killers knew they couldn't let him leave without being nailed for whatever they were doing to Sue. I don't think either killer, especially Marty, considered the boys to be kids in the usual sense that most people do.

I think there was a combination of reasons for them removing Tina. I don't think they expected for her to know they had killed Sue or the boys. When she entered the scene, one of the killers hesitated about killing her, because she was obviously a little kid to him, unlike the boys. Then partly because they knew they would lose control of Justin if he knew they had killed her. He would have freaked to see or know they killed a little kid (like himself and he was fond of her) and they had a vested interest in Justin thinking Tina was still alive. Maybe they also used Tina as part of the threat to keep Justin quiet - if you tell on us Justin, we'll kill Tina too. If you keep your mouth shut, we'll keep her alive, but hidden so she won't tell on us.

Once they decided to stage the scene, removing her to far away fit that perfectly. It made Tina look like the primary target.
Eastern

Postby Jaeded » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Yes I agree Julie

That makes alot of sense Eastern.

Thanks for answering everyone.
Jaeded

Postby Ruby » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:27 am

If the boys were awake, why are we even discussing this? Do Sheila, Rick and Greg NOT want justice for their family? If my family had been brutality murdered, I wouldn't care who threatened me. I would speak up, even if I had to go to a different police department. There seems to be something very strange going on here. This leads me to believe that perhaps Sheila could have been involved. Why else would they hold on to this information if they weren't protecting her? She may not have committed the actual killings, but seems she knows what went down and why. I totally agree that LE did a crappy investigation and cover up, but until the Sharp children come clean, there is no possible way we will ever know what happened for sure.

I don't really feel like we should help out if they don't want to help themselves and their family. This entire case smells of BULLSHIT!
Ruby

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 am

Of the survivors, Justin was the eldest by a couple years. He saw what happened, Marty flubbed in his "interview" and admitted Justin saw him inside 28 during the crimes. Justin has repeatedly said Marty did it, Bo did it, etc. Sheriff Thomas, who was great pals with Marty, illegally harassed Justin at school and elsewhere. Justin eventually changed his story, and gave pat answers instead of honestly repeating what he'd already said. He eventually concocted the "Love Boat Dream Sequence" as a defense against LE. Read the transcript of his "descriptions" of the killers for Thomas and the cartoonist from Reno: They do all the describing, and Justin usually just says "yes" to their ideas of what he saw. It's pathetic.

LE treated the Sharps no better. The "interview" with Rick was a fiasco, ending in a recording mishap identical to what happened during the "investigation" into Tina's molestation the year prior. It's been so long I can't recall, but one report has Greg telling officers he awoke during the night, too. Cops did the equivalent of NOTHING to protect the survivors or glean any true information from them. In fact, the Sharps were staying with Uncle Don in his trailer, 650 yards from where the Smartts were staying with the Meeks in EQ. Mama Meeks was told by Loon that Marty was involved, and Mama knew it too, so why were the Meeks caring for Smartts instead of their "best friends", the Sharps?

Sheila admits she imposed her will upon her siblings to never discuss the murders. 20-odd years later, when she's walking through the cabin with Rick, she won't let him contradict her, and gets upset when he does. As to her involvement, what's the angle? If she wanted the baby, as Mama Meeks apparently did, Sue made that decision and it couldn't be undone. What motive is there in revenge, particularly if it involves Johnny and Dana? Sure, there are plenty of easy answers... like this type of revenge has sparked murders countless times, and Johnny and Dana were collateral damage...

This case is wall-to-wall weirdness, with every bizarre motive under the sun from this cast of over-the-top creeps and freaks, and it's clear to me multiple people (and motives) were involved. I see evidence and solid connections tying some into direct and indirect involvement, but until something worthwhile is unearthed tying anyone to involvement, I don't like voicing it. It's also why I avoid the Spec section, other than to debunk things. But keep thinking on it, there's plenty of things we have yet to figure out.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Next

Return to keddie facts