Johnny was unconscious when stabbed in the throat

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Johnny was unconscious when stabbed in the throat

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:04 pm

I cannot show photos to prove this, but the CS photos have Johnny on the floor, on his back, with his hands cupped and taped together, folded and tied at the bellybutton region. His head was turned to the left, facing the front door. Blood streamed from his nose, downwards to the floor in a clear and distinct stream. The left side of his face was upwards a bit, showing that his hair matted atop a floor bloodstain prior to being shifted, dragged, carried, posed. The nosebleed stain shows Johnny's head was in a slightly different position from where he was found: his head was lower to the ground, turned just a bit further to the left shoulder.

We know Johnny was dragged (his pants) and picked up an lowered by two perps (the spread of his vest on the floor). This photo indicates Johnny was unconscious long enough for blood to flow from his nose, leaving a possible stain on the floor, but he was NOT MOVING- he was alive but unconscious for that blood to stream from his nose.

Johnny was dragged around, and his head remained consistently off to the left. Look to the way his throat was cut: They stabbed at the center of his visible throat. Put your thumb to you voicebox then turn your head to the left as far as you can. The skin follows, and so does your finger. The right side of your neck suddenly becomes the center of your neck, and that's exactly how Johnny was stabbed: head pointing far left.

Johnny's stab wound to the neck is to the center of his neck as he lay dead or unconscious on the ground. To me, the ME would and should indicate the wound was committed when Johnny's head was turned. but, wait, this ME sux ass, doesn't he? Yes, he's a damned joke.

The fatal neck wound on Johnny was likely postmortem, folks. Johnny died from other means, not the neck wound. It may have helped bleed him out, but he was already unresponsive when the killer kneeled over him and stabbed him directly in the center of his turned neck. Johnny was in semi-rigor when they moved him for the final staging. His head to the left, but he was dragged, then picked up by two people, then lowered into position beside Dana, in the very location one killer squatted when pulverizing Dana's head with the table leg. Johnny was posed to hide the fact Dana's head was crushed from that spot.

Then the white extension cord was used to vaguely tie Johnny and Dana together. That white cord is proof enough the entire display was fabricated. It proves Dana and Johnny were tied together long after they were already dead.

Sheila, this isn't meant to give hope that they suffered less. Yes, I think the staging proves most of the "killing" was done after they were already dead, which may be of some small comfort to surviving victims. Although it may minimize speculation about their suffering, and definitely indicates much of the damage was done AFTER death, it does not change the outcome. Unlike most TV shows that specialize in crime, and the countless morons who've never really thought about it but claim they know, there is no closure to murder. Only assholes claim otherwise. There is no "justice" to murder.

Crime scene photos make it graphically clear that Johnny, Dana, an Sue were attacked repeatedly postmortem. The cops knew it was staged, took photos to prove it, specifically sent them to CA DOJ, then everyone suddenly shifted to make Tina the focus and responsible party for the murders? Sorry, but PCSO and DOJ can smoke my joint all weekend and I'll never come to that conclusion. PCSO and DOJ criminally conspired, early after the crime, to make Tina the focus of the faked "investigation".
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Johnny was unconscious when stabbed in the throat

Postby Princess » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm

I have a question concerning Johnny and him being moved after semi-rigor had set in. I know that it varies but usually rigor starts setting in 3 hrs after death and I think it is 12 hrs before the body starts getting stiff. So my question is how long do you think Johnny was dead before they moved his body?
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby dmac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:46 pm

I don't have a lot of the photos available to me due to the computer explosion of '0-12, so I can hardly review my logic from that OP, but it's based on many things, including the time it took for Dana's corpse to register lividity. I doubt like hell these guys were sitting around smoking Camels all night. They killed four people, went out to hide Tina's body, then returned to "fix" the crime scene. I'm guessing around 4-5 am. 2-3 hours after the attack.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:48 pm

There is no such thing as closure for a family member. The justice is a hollow victory. However justice is also an I got you moment which is important. I sincerely hope Sheila finds the truth. The good, the bad and the ugly truth is what allows one to go forward.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed May 25, 2016 1:46 pm

I've recently seen all the autopsy photos. From that, I've been able to deduce Johnny was the only one who suffered a fatal stab wound. Sue, on the other hand, appears to have suffered zero knife wounds while alive.

If anyone is familiar with the 3D graphics I once had online, or is familiar with the crime scene photos, there is an area under Dana's knees with bright red aortic spray.That's where Johnny was when he was stabbed in the throat, he bled out some more elsewhere (probably under where the cushion was found), and was STAGED where he was found. Refer to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed May 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Could Johnnie have been the one they were after?
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed May 25, 2016 3:00 pm

I don't see how. Greg, Mike, and I discussed a lot of scenarios over the hours, and we all agree the boys either walked in or were downstairs. Greg, who knew and worked with them, says Johnny was a whirlwind, a scrapper, a squirrel- small but ferocious. Dana, on the other hands, while much larger than Johnny, was still not large for his age. More importantly, he wasn't aggressive. He wasn't a coward or runner as others have suggested over the years, but Johnny would have fought to the death over the spilling of milk.

I've a lot to digest over what I've seen in those couple of days, but I believe Dana was killed the way he was for a reason. Mike, with his martial arts bg, also discussed how quickly a properly-applied chokehold can mean 'lights out' almost immediately. Add to that the damage done by the hammer blows, as well as his already-compromised health (diabetes), and finishing Dana off by choking may not have taken much time at all.

Remember how tightly bound Johnny was vs. Dana? Neither of them were going anywhere soon, so Johnny's stab wound was no indicator of where he was in order of victims.

As an aside, back to Marty living there prior and Johnny and Dana perhaps being downstairs already. Marty knew how to tell by a glance if the lights were on in Johnny's room. I very much doubt the cardboard covering his br windows blocked all light. So, either they weren't home when this all happened, or Marty didn't care. The fact screams were heard at 1:15 and Marty and Bo rushed back to the bar to establish a partial alibi speaks to the boys not yet being home. Or perhaps there's more to the green van than we've considered- but it was parked in front of 28 as early as when Tina went home, yet nobody's account of the evening mentions anything other than Justin's 'two men' coming in. And how could a green van at 9 pm be involved with screams heard at 115am, when Marty and Bo began their games?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Wed May 25, 2016 5:36 pm

I don't know how to quote. Sue had no knife wounds while alive? So the cuts she had by her ear... weren't the possible threats made with a knife being stuck in the wall by her face? What I was thinking, if by knife wounds, meaning wounds that can kill, weren't apparent before she died, but she had cuts around the ears from possibly being threatened, maybe it was to get something out of Johnny. or maybe the just wanted to have a good time with sue and things got out of hand... You do good work on this case, you're so involved, I hope you don't have bad dreams.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Wed May 25, 2016 6:16 pm

I do mean the stab wounds to her throat, chest, etc. Those, and the hesitation wounds, are all postmortem. The slicing ear wounds, etc., are not.

Good point, and sorry for the confusion.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts