Cooperation

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Cooperation

Postby bndlstif » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 pm

Yeah it looks bad for Marty, Bo and ilk, but there's one thing I just don't get.

How do you get someone else to commit brutal murder with you?

Double murderers are fairly rare, even in our savage country. And granted when they do happen, the team is frequently introduced at a mental hospital, not unlike our two pals here. But there's some other detractors from that scenario in this case, namely previous violent behaviors (and I mean actual violence, not just crybaby Marty threats and wannabe tuffguy Bo bluffs). One doesnt just jump jnto quadruple homicide of this nature. Also, you would expect to see more if not escalating crimes afterwards.

I mean how do you even broach the subject? Granted we arent dealing with the two most normal peas in the pod, but I just cant see one saying to the other "hey, nothing else going on tonight, you into killing people?". I mean, what if you guessed wrong?

So at any rate, I've put them aside for the moment and am concentrating on the Tina as target angle.

Is the scum that was busted for molesting her (French?) still alive? Has anyone spoken to him?
bndlstif

Re: Cooperation

Postby TREELAND » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 am

Multiple killers are not a rarity but actually guite commen. Sociopaths are attracted to others like them and the results can be deadly when they team up. What killers are you talking about that were previously in a mental hospital together? I've read about many homicides but none where the killers met in a mental institution. The Keddie murders is the first case where if Marty and Bo are guilty that I've read of this type of meeting.
Last edited by TREELAND on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TREELAND

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:23 pm

TREELAND wrote:Sociopaths are attracted to others like them and the results can be deadly when they team up.

And I think that's exactly what happened with Bo and Marty-once they met, everything just fell into place from there (unfortunately).

Bo's cold, calculating and vicious demeanor and Marty's explosive temper were the "perfect combination" to allow for what happened to eventually occur.
Chichibcc

Postby bndlstif » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Bittaker and I think Nelson met in prison, kinda close. I do recall two duos that did meet at a mental hospital though, if I can find the names I will post them. I dont think they made it to serial killer status before being caught though.

I don't see Marty or Bo capable of this level of violence. Threaten to blow your house up, get in fights at the bar, get drunk and beat his wife, yes. Quadruple overkill homicide, no. If Martys motive is Sue meddling in his relationship then why the hell is Bo involved? Along for the ride? That's a strange mix of psychopathy and regular old revenge violence.

Removing Tina from the house, even if only a couple cabins away, let alone out of town, is a huge risk. The second you step out of that cabin you face detection. There has to be a reason for that risk to be taken, and I do not think Marty or Bo had one. I do think that one of several chil mo's in the area did though, particularly her teacher, who notably injected himself in the case by offering testimony and help with the manhunt.

I see it as Tina is the target, and these people (family and friends) are nagging obstacles standing between him and the object of his perverted affections. Only psycopaths or the rage of a man that believes he is being unjustly kept from his deepest (sick) desire can produce this kind of carnage.

At any rate, Marty and Bo are dead. Why not talk to possible subjects that are at least still living?
bndlstif

Postby dmac » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 pm

There's a lot going on in the direction of whether Marty and Bo actually met at the Reno VA, as well as other things surrounding them. There is a strong likelihood this was not Bo's first murder, and if he was lying about meeting Marty at the VA, then it overturns an applecart of "whys". We certainly know several aspects of his story about why he was supposedly at the Reno VA smell of bullshit at the same level as the REST of the interview it came from. As well, the number of irrelevant and incongruous lies he told, one after the other, during his short final stay at Hines, make me suspicious as to WHY he was at the Reno VA, much less if he really ever was.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby TREELAND » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Thank you if you can find the information on killers that met in mental institutions I'm curious about that. Now about Marty and Bo, and lets not forget Marilyn. I do beleive they were guilty of the homicides and that Sue was the main target. It might of started out as a sexual assault then escalated to murder when Dana and John came home, Tina was a witness so she was killed at the crime scene or shortly after and her body was dumped at Camp 18 with other evidence like clothes and the tape dispencers. I have my own theory on why Tina was taken from the scene since some possible remorse was shown for example a blanket being thrown over Sue and that is Marty, Bo, and Marilyn didn't want it to be known right away that a child was dead.. Bad enough they murdered two teenagers and a women but a little girl too? It was something they felt they had to hide. Keep reading the evidence presented in this forum and you might change your mind about Marty and Bo.
TREELAND

Postby bndlstif » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:28 am

I have read a lot of the evidence on this forum, particularly the interviews which can best be described as wacky. And yes, it is rather damning, but I just don't understand the dynamics. Especially if Marilyn is purported to be physicaly involved. A woman taking part in a sexual assault and murder with her husband and newly found friend? Stranger things have happened, but for me, that dog dont hunt.

False confessions happen. As do nervous blundering interviews. Maybe they had something else to hide.
bndlstif

Postby TREELAND » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Marilyn might not have been involved in the actual attempted sexual assault and murders but more in the cover-up of what happened and she had plenty of time to coach Justin on what to say to LE. You made the statement that perhaps they were lying for example the confession from Marty saying he did commit the murders to hide something else but what is worse criminally then homicide? In regards to you thinking that women are less likely to participate in sexual assault and murder it has happened unfortunately many times in the United States.
TREELAND

Postby dmac » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Don't get hung up on the idea that this was any kind of sexual assault gone wrong. The situation and pathetic staging makes a lot of people think the obvious, when it wasn't 'the obvious'. The staging is meant to make Tina a red herring. It's meant to make it look as the boys were abused as badly as Sue when they weren't.

The staging is working on a lot of people.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby TREELAND » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Here are some names of women in the US that have been involved in sexual assault, including rape that resulted in murder. Charlene Galego responsible for murders in California and Nevada,. Janice Buttrum convicted in Georgia. Karla Faye Tucker(turned on by the killing) exacuted in Texas. Carol Mary Bundy serial killer , Los Angeles one of the "Sunset Strip Killers ". Dena Riley wacked out meth head Kansas. Molly Jane Roe in Tennessee involved a 17 month old baby and also from Tennessee Venessa Coleman this involved several others too, hideous murder of a couple.
TREELAND

Postby not sure » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm

Let's not forget the possibility Bo and Sue may have crossed paths in the past in Mississippi. I believe I saw a post from Deborah confirming Bo's marriage to Mary Hinton in the same county where Tina was born.
not sure

Postby TREELAND » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:09 pm

Your right about the staging in the Keddie murders it could have been attempt to make it look like rape was the beginning factor in the crime but maybe the true intent was just murder from the start. If you think about it if they had really wanted to rape Sue they most likely would have since they had total control of the events that transpired that night. Now I'm back to page one.
TREELAND

Postby Princess » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes, Bo was in Gulfport, Ms in 1975, I called and confirmed the marriage to Mary Hinton.

Here is the link to what I said: http://www.viewtopic.php?f=14&t=663&start=30#p12816

Here is the link to the marriage: http://www.co.harrison.ms.us/elected/ci ... c_page=425
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby Merzerker » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:35 am

dmac wrote:There's a lot going on in the direction of whether Marty and Bo actually met at the Reno VA, as well as other things surrounding them. There is a strong likelihood this was not Bo's first murder, and if he was lying about meeting Marty at the VA, then it overturns an applecart of "whys". We certainly know several aspects of his story about why he was supposedly at the Reno VA smell of bullshit at the same level as the REST of the interview it came from. As well, the number of irrelevant and incongruous lies he told, one after the other, during his short final stay at Hines, make me suspicious as to WHY he was at the Reno VA, much less if he really ever was.

I just came across Dmac's post written regarding the meet-up at the Reno VA, Deborah has posed another thread entitled
"BO WAS NOT AT THE RENO VA" they cannot find any records of him being there after an extensive search of many of their files. This definitely changes the case up a lot; as Dmac also put that it "overturns a whole applecart of "whys"" Why would he lie about it? What as Bo actually doing? What were Bo & Marde doing?? Why was the RENO VA used as a front?.. I just wanted to point out what dmac has already said and the new thread that Deborah posted so you all get a chance to look at it :geek:
Merzerker

Return to just speculatin'