Looking Closely at Marilyn's Statements

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Looking Closely at Marilyn's Statements

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm

As far as we know, she never has participated here (neither has Justin) although it can't be totally ruled out...after all, it is pretty easy to set up a fake account and pretend to be someone else.

I'm not surprised she doesn't post here at all....and it's probably better that way, given her track record with telling stories :roll:

Here is a thread in which some posts she made on a previous Keddie board have been collected/collated for further analysis, in case you'd like to read them:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=622&hilit=marilyn%27s+posts#p7811[/url]
Chichibcc

Postby Tennessean » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Ok, thanks chichib, that is what I was reading through earlier, I believe I'm on page 15 or so. The link is much appreciated!
Tennessean

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am

You're welcome....here is a link to some other archived posts (not only from Marilyn, but others as well) from that same previous Keddie board that Meankitty (MK) who was a member there, managed to save and archive. I had never been to any other Keddie forums before this one, so I was glad to have the opportunity to access and download them here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8q2i6n9c22k3
Chichibcc

Postby Tennessean » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am

Thanks again, I misspoke before, I had already read the first one and the last you linked I have been reading, which seems to be all Marilyn. I still don't know how to feel about her, its hard for me to believe she would allow her own son to witness that horror, but Statements made by Justin concerning her and that night in cabin 28 during the murders leads me to believe she did, I believe him over her, additionally in her old posts when she changes her mind about M&B she makes no sense whatsoever with her reasoning and I'm so tired of reading about these "drug" theories, people involved may have coincidentally been dealing, shooting, sniffing what ever, but that is not a drug murder scene!
Tennessean

Postby Tennessean » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:30 am

I should have added that if the motive for these murders was drug related, Justin, Ricky and Greg would be dead too...without a doubt. There is no way they went unnoticed, no way.
Tennessean

Postby Princess » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:03 pm

They didn't kill Justin because that is Loon's son and I am sure he was off limits. I think that is why they didn't kill Ricky and Greg. All of them were together in the room and it would definitely look odd if they killed Ricky and Greg and left Justin alive.

About it not looking like a "drug" murder scene, what does a drug murder scene look like. I know my dad being a cop I have seen some pretty horrific crime scene photos from drug related murders and they looked as bad if not worse. They tie them up, stage the scene etc. I am not saying the murders themselves were over drugs, but the cover up sure was.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby TREELAND » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Justin could have advised her not to go on this website while taking whatever hand out he can get from her while promising her great financial awards when he publishes his book or screen play that will blow the lid of the Keddie murders as he knows the real "truth" on what went down. Just a rumor but some of the information he has gleamed might have come from psychics and EVP's. Just kidding.
TREELAND

Postby Tennessean » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Deborah, drugs are business, hate is personal, the victims to me appeared to be attacked by someone who had a personal issue, everything was hand to hand versus being just chocked out or hit over the head once really hard. I just think a drug related murder scene would be more of a business transaction, go and kill the target then leave, the victims would not have been hit or stabbed anymore more than necessary to kill if they had reason and no witnesses, the killers of cabin 28 definitely looked like they had anger. Tina and the boys would have been killed and left at the scene in a drug crime. There wouldn't be a reason to move any of the bodies or stage the scene. It isn't the look of the murder scene that convinces me it was Marty though as there are always many variables to any killer and every person is different. Marty and Bo's interviews, their whereabouts and the amount of opportunity on the night of the murders, Marty's confession, Marty's actions the next day, Marty and Bo got as far away as they could, and the three boys left alive has left me with no doubt. If I'm wrong then you have a killer or killers who entered a cabin 100% unnoticed, killed three people and abducted one and were not aware of three boys in the adjacent room (or were aware of them and left witnesses), this also would make Justin a professional liar and Marty a liar to his confession (why confess?)
Tennessean

Postby Princess » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:12 pm

I believe I said I don't know if the murders were over DRUGS, but the COVER UP I believe is. Now Marilyn, Bo, and Marty murdered Sue, Johnny, Dana, and Tina. Justin is Marilyn's son so that is why Justin was not murdered. Greg and Ricky were in the same room as Justin, so they couldn't murder Greg and Ricky and leave Justin alive.

Now here are some links to DRUG related murders. They are not done BUSINESS like. They involve RAGE and HATE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_ ... _Markowitz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderland_murders
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby Tennessean » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:29 pm

I think we are pretty much in agreement, we just have differences in opinion in the way a motive will be manifested in the way the victim is murdered. The details of the Markowitz murder appear more impersonal (he was basically just shot) with respect to the killer or killers...in comparison, Sue Sharp's killer(s) seemed to have a more personal connection, it was more visceral.
Tennessean

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 pm

When discussing the wounds to find a possible type of motive (personal anger/passion; drug hit; etc), it's very important to consider the postmortem wounds. Remove the postmortem wounds and, of the three in the cabin, who was the target of the majority of the ferocity? Sue, clearly.

Then you have to rethink all the postmortem damage, and the rest of the staging. What kind of killers remain or RETURN to a crime scene? Then move and bind bodies that have been dead long enough for livor and rigor mortis to already be setting in? Who would bash the skull in of a dead 17 year old kid?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Tennessean » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:52 am

What Deborah is saying about the drug motive for the cover up, I would like to know more. It's been very difficult for me to understand that part of the case, but it does make sense considering there has been so much evidence brought forth that has just been flat out ignored by LE.
Tennessean

Postby sarajean79 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:07 am

It is painfully obvious that "loon" as ya'll call her(rightfully so from everything I've read) is carrying a very bright torch for Wade Meeks. In one post alone she mentioned him 14 times in a short paragraph. She was carrying on like a kid who was told no in toysrus when speaking of him refusing to"help her remember". Creepy if you ask me. I also believe she knows exactly what went down and why. I am not totally convinced she participated in the crime but in the cover-up...yes ma'am.
sarajean79

Postby dmac » Sat May 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Justin and others have indicated Marilyn was at least present during the crimes. Also of great import is her participation in the completely bogus Loonibi, which was BMM's (Bo/Marty/Marilyn) attempt to create a blanket alibi covering everyone in Cabin 26. This intricate alibi seems to have been partially created prior to the murders, and no single participant can extricate themselves from it without the entire house of cards collapsing. Of course, with the number of blatant lies and conflicting stories entwined, a cursory look proves the Loonibi is laughable. However, LE have never attempted to discredit that pack of lies, much less explain why they have let it pass as valid. As soon as Marty and Boubede were out of town, Marilyn Smartt was throwing both of them under the bus. She also changed her part of the alibi several times with even more blatant lies, yet LE never flinched.

Unable to remove herself from the Loonibi without completely implicating herself in the crimes, Loon will continue to willingly participate in that crock of BS, and continues to do a piss-poor job of it. Even in recent exchanges with her, she sticks to the major parts of the script (and her major re-writes), while further pulling herself into the mire of her own making by changing seemingly small, but key, details. As an example, she recently said she first met Bo at the VA when she went to visit Marty. In the past, she consistently said she never met Bo until Marty brought him home to live with them in that tiny cabin, and she also consistently said she had little to do with Marty admitting himself to the VA Whacky Ward, never visiting him there. How could she visit with Bo at the VA if she never visited Marty, much less if VA records are correct, indicating Bo was never admitted there?

If that's not incriminating, what is?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to just speculatin'