More Dreams about the Murders

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

More Dreams about the Murders

Postby Magnum PI » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:23 am

Some of the members on this forum have had dreams about the Murders, these are just a few. If you have had a dream you can post it in comments or, send me a PM with the details and i will post it.

MAGNUM PI-- I was standing on the road outside the cabin, it was dark, I had a feeling of sadness. I looked around and noticed a Small, white car parked near a tree. I was starring at the cabin, then i heard Sue saying "Michael" Michael. It was 12:09 am, when i awoke i looked at the clock. The time was 12:09 am

AUSGIRL-- I dreamed of a Red jacket crumpled on the ground " in the dark". The next night i dreamed a Red jacket " being warn all wrong" It was upside-down or back to front and the cord was pulled loose, i think.

After the second one i dreamed a man holding a small skull and talking, as if giving as lecture. I can't recall what he said. I also saw a small, white cat, squarish in shape.

DREAMER # 3-- I was fairly new to the cabin 28 murders and thought that POI ans Bo were scapegoats. I thought if they hadn't been arrested, then the killers must be someone else.

The dream centered around POI and the cabin with a kinfe. He was furiously stabbing someone in the cabin, but i couldn't see who the victim was. the stabbing was over and over, not just one stab. his eyes and face were full of rage and hate. to sounf goofy, his face personified unbridled evil. There was no hesitation on his part. It jolted me awake and i was literally shaking and trying to catch my breath.

In my dream he had dirty blond hair which people tell me , no, he had brown hair. The face was the same as the pictures I've seen of him and i don't remember having seen a picture of him prior th that dream. There was another perp with him, who was a man, but i never saw his face. I don't know if it was Bo or someone else.

I have never had a dream like that . I took the dream to be telling me i was wrong about POI and that he really was one of the killer's.

DREAMER # 4-- Dream 1 --- I walk down the stairs into my backyard. Facing me are some of the Keddie cabins and trees. The cabins are brown, i walk into the old outside toilet where i store my ladder, shovels, rakes and things. I am shocked, there appears to be blood everywhere. then the schock is replaced by a powerful sadness and when i refocus, the blood is mainly on the floor, it is just the smell that is everywhere. So strong.

DREAMER # 4 DREAM 2-- I am looking down at Dana. His head and shoulders are lying on what looks like a table top. The surface appears to be brown laminate. It is slightly shiny, but has a lot of scratches on it. Dana is unconcious and i have to kill him.

There is a man standing to my left, slightly behind me, at my shoulder. he is wearing a blue checked shirt, very faded across the top of the arms, shoulders and chest, like it has been worn in the sun alot. He has short, dark hair, some facial hair and dark brown eyes. His build is stocky, strong, but i don't think he is avery tall. he has the most expressionless look on his face.

He knows I don't want to kill Dana, but he says" It's too late , you have to". I am fightened, but i still think maybe i can avoid it, I don't think I posess the physical strength necessary to strangle someone. I start to strangle him. I'm thinking "NO ! I can't do this" but i am.

I feel like he is starting to die, but then he wakes up. He knows me, he wants me to help him, expects me to. But i keep going and he is dying. It does not require as much strength as i thought. The man next to me is just watching, not saying anything. I see Dana's face change, he is almost gone, there is no betrayal in his eyes now, i feel an incredible sense of sadness and despair. he is dead now, i think "it's over, i can get away". But i know I'll never be okay, I have taken a life, I am ruined. the man is pleased now, everything is taken care of.
Magnum PI

Re: More Dreams about the Murders

Postby meankitty » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:05 pm

I dreamed that the living room in my house was joined to the living room of cabin 28, at the front door of the cabin. The joined houses were in Keddie, and me and my family were the only ones living there, My mom had a problem with the owner of a local business (which I won't name), and the owner was mad at her. There was danger in the air.

We were at the joined houses and I was checking to make sure the back and front doors were secure against danger. I was checking both back and front for any danger coming, and every time I tried to go through the living room, the furniture was moved in the way and I had to move it back to clear a path. I don't know who kept moving the furniture in the way.
meankitty

Postby meankitty » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 am

To me, it seems meaning of the moved furniture is roadblocks to finding the truth.
meankitty

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:19 pm

meankitty wrote:To me, it seems meaning of the moved furniture is roadblocks to finding the truth.

That reminds me of something. Is it true that LE had moved some things around in the cabin, such as the TV and a table, before taking photos? That's what the caption said for the TV photo, located in the "crime scene" section of the "Keddie Gallery." If so, wouldn't that be considered "tampering" with the crime scene??? Does anyone know why they would have possibly done this?
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:07 pm

"The displaced TV. It normally faced towards the couch, which is to the far right in this shot. It was found pointing in the direction seen here, with the card table leaning against it. LE inexplicably moved several objects, including the TV and table, before taking this photo."

That is the full caption for the TV photo, which I wrote when putting the gallery together months ago. It's poorly worded, because it can easily be misinterpreted. However, the short answer is the card table was clearly moved in this photo (it was originally found by LE laying askew, having fallen against the TV and stand). Dana's body was already removed, the TV dusted with fingerprint powder, the card table moved by LE to rest against the cabin wall, etc. Removing Dana's body may account for some movement of objects in this particular photo, but the problem is bigger than one image: it seems to be an intrinsic, fundamental flaw in how PCSO collected (at the very least) photographic evidence.

I have not heard the audio tape where PCSO walks through the photos and describes what's in every photo they took, nor do I have any other information explaining why things were moved before some photos were taken. Josh has indicated PCSO gave him copies of all the photos, and those I've seen show evidence moved around throughout the process. Here's a rough estimation of the photography work-flow:

1 initial photos taken, presumably before anything whatsoever is moved
    2 after blanket & sheet removed from Sue
    3 after bodies and chunks of carpet removed from floor
    4 color shots with markers for many evidence / blood locations
    5 color shots of LE activity, also showing panels removed from wall, etc.
The shot occurs around stage 4, where the first color shots I've seen show up. Later shots show the TV and siding removed, exposing the pale blue wall behind it. Yet the shots of the cabin exterior, as well as the shots of the boys' room with open window, the bloody girls' door, and the bloody print on the exterior stairwell post, etc., are all in color.

I very much doubt that the other photos, particularly the boys' and girls' room shots, were taken hours or days later. So, back to my weeks-old idea that early photos were taken in black and white and later shots in color--- Although the prints we have seen are often piss-poor black and white, I now believe it far more likely every evidence shot was taken with color film, and we are left guessing about many substantial points because of the quality of many aging b&w prints.

For more info on the original position of the TV stand and folding table, see the WEAPON #4 thread, here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=373

As for the poor wording of the photo caption, I'll clarify it the next time I update the gallery. However, "inexplicably" is still a valid description of the movement of evidence, since it is clear they did not take enough photographs to delineate the original position of all objects before they were moved, much less exactly when or why things were moved, and exactly which objects were displaced. The caption was not meant to imply that LE moved things to stage or misrepresent the crime scene.

Then again, if my evaluation of PCSO's methods in shooting these photos is remotely accurate, the damage done is vast, regardless of intent.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:41 am

dmac wrote:As for the poor wording of the photo caption, I'll clarify it the next time I update the gallery. However, "inexplicably" is still a valid description of the movement of evidence, since it is clear they did not take enough photographs to delineate the original position of all objects before they were moved, much less exactly when or why things were moved, and exactly which objects were displaced. The caption was not meant to imply that LE moved things to stage or misrepresent the crime scene.

Then again, if my evaluation of PCSO's methods in shooting these photos is remotely accurate, the damage done is vast, regardless of intent.

After reading your post, it seems more likely that there seemed to be some things that just weren't thought out very well in terms of processing everything, particularly during the photography stage of the investigation-I really hated to think that they were "tampering" intentionally.

I'm sure the members of the PCSO at the time probably didn't have much experience working with extensive crime scenes such as this one, which should have made them be even more careful-I can only hope the department seriously learned from their mistakes while working on this case, so that they weren't repeated again in future cases-hopefully.
Chichibcc

Postby 7Scarlet » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I had a dream about it last night, and the last few minutes of it have irked me all day.

Most of the dream I can't remember, only that I was talking to Justin. Over and over and over again. In some parts, we were children. In others, we were adults. I remember the sense that I was trying to convince him of something. I remember he hugged me at one point, and I felt both puzzled and hopeful.

The end I remember as plain as day. Justin was gone. Out the back door that was really a side door of somewhere I've never been. I felt disappointed and sad and confused about what to do. I looked to my right, where this high bookcase type thing was. It was almost as tall as all 5'0 of me. On the top shelf was a long, reddish object that might have been a box. On the side it read " Bo "

I felt afraid and picked it up. I saw different types of plastic encased ID's. Papers. Photos. I wanted to take the stuff out and lok at it. My heart was pounding. Then a man walked in through the side/back door. He had amazingly green eyes and a hunter's hat that had flaps that covered his ears...but his hair curled up from the bottom to his shoulders. His eyes were full of hate and he looked at me and said "What's the matter, don't you like Bo?" He was challenging me, and I was terrified and caught off guard, like he'd caught me doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing.

Then I woke up.

I feel like a tool now, but it's not like I can tell anyone in 'real life' what I dreamt about :)

:-?
'Confirmation Bias:' Find the evidence that supports your contention, and explain away or ignore that which doesn't.
7Scarlet

Postby TREELAND » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Can only remember one part of a dream I had about the murders, someone was telling me the killers were Marty and Chris. The exact statement was, ''It was Marty and Chris.''
TREELAND

Return to just speculatin'