PIGS IN (hyper) SPACE: Links to Police Corruption

PIGS IN (hyper) SPACE: Links to Police Corruption

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm surprised we don't have an ongoing thread with links to news stories of police corruption, malfeasance, abuse of power, cover-ups, etc., so here I'm debuting a new wing of the site entitled...

Here's a link to the Herald-Tribune's website, where they've done a marvelous job of tracking corrupt pigs. It seems you can literally get away with murder in Florida if you're a cop, with no worries about retribution. Time after time, there are multiple charges against crooked FL cops that internal affairs refuses to act upon.

http://cops.heraldtribune.com/Narrative
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 2):
Indigo (Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 pm) • Princess (Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: PIGS IN (hyper) SPACE: Links to Police Corruption

Postby dmac » Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 am

Here's another case.

link

link

Cops had probable cause and enough evidence for a search warrant days after these three women disappeared, and they chose to sit on it. The families of the victims knew of pig corruption from Day One.

Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Renee Kregear

21 years of pain and misery compounded by the fact pigs let these assholes skate. OSBI finally did the job the pigs refused. Ida died of natural causes in 2011, I believe, NOT in jail. Ida and Bev burned down a home a few years back to collect insurance, got popped for it, and Ida walked on that, too. A murderer gets probation. Lovely. Ida was true scum. So is Beverly. And why aren't cops mentioning the name of Chad Noe? He is definitely involved, it was his "tip" that led to the recovery of the bodies a couple weeks ago. Chad was married to Wendy, and the Noes killed all three to end a custody dispute over a child Chad abandoned months after the murders.

May each of them die in prison. And the dirty cops, too.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon May 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Pigs again illegally confiscate citizen video of them murdering a helpless man:

http://www.inquisitr.com/658427/david-s ... -his-life/

David Sal Silva died “begging for his life” as he struggled and was beaten by as many as nine police officers, witnesses say this week.

The 33-year-old father of four young children died early Wednesday after Bakersfield, California, police officers responding to a report of an intoxicated man beat Silva. Deputies say the man fought with them and with California Highway Patrol officers, but witnesses and family members dispute that account.

The official police account of events is that Davis Sal Silva resisted police officers, leading them to deploy a canine and use batons to subdue him. Silva later had trouble breathing and was taken to a hospital, where he died.

Witnesses say they took cellphone video of the incident, but deputies moved in quickly to take the phones. Those witnesses say they watched police beating a helpless man to death.

“My brother spent the last eight minutes of his life pleading, begging for his life,” said David’s brother Christopher Silva, who spoke to witnesses but was not there the night his brother died.

Witnesses say even as Silva pleaded for help, police did not stop striking him.

“When I got outside I saw two officers beating a man with batons and they were hitting his head so every time they would swing, I could hear the blows to his head,” said Ruben Ceballos, a neighbor who was awakened by the sound of screaming.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sunnyday » Tue May 14, 2013 9:39 am

It's now coming out about Castro (Cleveland Ohio) all of the abuse and even taking on one child on his school bus and the police couldn't put it together until one of the three ladies finally escaped for help last week.

What makes me so mad the police kept saying no record, no record like a broken record (sorry I am usually not a broken well you know. :lol: I am sure there is more being kept quiet.

I am so glad that these ladies got out alive but mentally :?:
Tamara
No child's murder should go unsolved.

These users thanked the author sunnyday for the post:
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 (Tue May 14, 2013 5:49 pm)
sunnyday

Postby Princess » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:26 am

I found this yesterday when I was searching for info on the Judge that sentenced Bo back in the 60's and ran across this info, it isn't about Bo's judge but it is a very interesting case. This is a case that proves that Judges and cops were being paid off in Chicago and letting people walk on murder charges etc, apparently they had been investigating the gang from 1979-1989.

Here is the link: http://il.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo ... nil.htm/qx
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Here's an interesting tale from a remote Utah town full of inbreds who share a common cult. This story took a long time to break, including an intervention from the Attorney General, because the family involved runs the town and county. Several of the immediate and extended family are in LE, and the accused is supposedly and undercover Narc (in MOAB?! Sounds like Gamberg undercover at the Back Door, LOL! F-ing JOKE!) and the victim is the FIRE CHIEF! Take heart, Plumas: America always has assholes more obvious than you to fill the front pages, and the news wires were asleep at the wheel when the murders happened! April 11-12 1981:
Launch of the first Space Shuttle? Eddie Van Halen married Valerie? Brixton Riots? Joe Lewis died?

Timothy John Brewer Arrested: Utah Sheriff's Deputy Pistol-Whipped Father, Wesley Brewer, For Having Sex With Wife

MOAB — A Grand County sheriff's deputy who was arrested for investigation of attempted murder following an alleged attack on his father — who serves as Moab's fire chief — has been released from the San Juan County Jail.

Still, very little is known publicly about what happened early Friday between Timothy John "TJ" Brewer and his father, Corky Brewer, who was taken to a hospital in Grand Junction, Colo., for treatment.

Moab Police Chief Mike Navarre, in a press release issued Friday, said officers were called to a home about 12:14 a.m. that day for a "domestic violence-related" incident.

After a preliminary investigation, TJ Brewer was booked into jail for investigation of attempted murder, aggravated assault, domestic violence in the presence of a child, assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct and intoxication, the press release said.

On Tuesday, Navarre referred all questions about the case to the Utah County Sheriff's Office, which is investigating the incident at the chief's request.

Utah County Sheriff's Sgt. Erik Knutzen said the agency has detectives working in Grand and San Juan counties and in Grand Junction to gather evidence and witness statements. The initial investigation is expected to be completed by week's end and presented to the Utah Attorney General's Office for possible criminal charges, the sergeant said.

"We are handling the investigation; all information about the case, though, will have to be released by Moab police and Chief Navarre," Knutzen said.

Corky Brewer, who has been Moab's fire chief since 1989, was discharged from the hospital Monday, according to Moab Valley Fire Protection Commission Chairman William "Izzy" Nelson.

Nelson said he did not know the nature of Brewer's injuries or whether they would prevent him from returning to duty in the future. Assistant Moab Fire Chief Monte Curtis is leading the department for now.

"We're covered. We're well-covered," Nelson said. "The public should see no difference in response."

TJ Brewer, 33, is a 12-year veteran of the Grand County Sheriff's Office who was working narcotics at the time of his arrest. He has been placed on paid administrative leave, said Sheriff Steven White, who declined to comment on the ongoing criminal investigation.

"I'm his employer and I have to make sure his rights as an employee are protected," the sheriff said.

A judge ordered that TJ Brewer be released late Monday from the San Juan County Jail on the condition that the deputy abide by the terms of a no-contact order.

State court records show Brewer's wife asked a judge Monday for a temporary protective order. The request was granted and a hearing was set for July 23. The order was dismissed a day later at the woman's request, according to court records.

It's a gruesome tale. Son invites dad over for dinner and drinks. They all get tanked, and his wife takes a kid up to put to bed. He wakes up later, oblivious, to find th same kid is back with him, so he goes looking for the wife. She's upstairs, riding on top of the Big Daddy Fire Chief. Major fight ensues, son beating wife and dad. Wife flees to her parents. Dad goes home. Son drinks more. Wha happa to da kids? Dad is violent at home, asking for his gun, and his wife (the mom) refuses access to them. He finds a kitchen knife and stabs himself in the chest and stomach. Off to the hospital with life-threatening wounds. Son hears he's at the hospital, so shows up wearing no shoes, no shirt. No service. The ambulance and deputies are still there, and call in more when he states he can't find his gun and needs to borrow one to 'finish' his dad. Cops being cops, they don't beat and tazer him to death like they would Common Joe, they try to calm him down. "I need you to call in a f+ing cop with a f+ing brain cuz I'm done talkin' to you retards!" was his reply to their restraint.

Arrested on attempted murder and several other charges, chances are he'll get a raise and promotion, just like DeCrona did for stealing that Jeep.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

A Job Done Well

Postby dmac » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:11 am

Report: Kidnapped teen Hannah Anderson did not know her mom and brother were dead

I've been observing this case since it began, as it closely shadows the Idaho Groene case. Originally, the
pedo went on a very public quest, found kids in a rural setting near Coeur d'Alene, scoped them. Waited for the right time, put all humans in restraints, put the ones he wanted in his Jeep, and slaughtered the rest. Then he went on a cross-country jaunt into all forests and states, totally defiling what we loosely call 'humanity'.

I know about the Groene case almost solely due to my researching Jesse's 'supposed' crimes. This sicko in San Diego immediately reminded me of the lifelong pedo who killed the Groenes, with a few modifications: He invited them to HIS house, killed the ones he didn't want, stole the one he did, then drove north into the wilderness. Once there were substantial sightings of his car in Oregon and Idaho, I knew he was emulating the prick who uselessly destroyed the Groene family. I think the San Diego ass took the Groene TV story and wove it into his ongoing fantasy/plan, and drove to the wilderness near the Groenes' home intentionally.

Turns out he took his captive on a long jaunt, the survivor in pajama bottoms, up to a rural Idaho lake. It's starting to cool at night this time of year, yet Mr Brilliant forced her miles horizontally and up 2,000 feet vertically from where they exited the rural trail where he hid his ugly blue Nissan under brush. San Diego County, roughly where it all began, is 1500 ft above sea level at it's highest point. The lake they were found at is 7476 ft high. That is one full mile higher in elevation than San Diego, and 2000 feet higher than the trail I figure they left the day they hiked up there. She was forced to hike miles and miles wearing pajama bottoms, and finally up a vertical half mile to reach a runoff lake high in the middle of ZERO. Reminds me of what Groene and Elizabeth Smart were forced to endure.

I am so happy she was saved, but Hannah Anderson (and family) needs to be abundantly and quietly supported by us masses WHILE also being left alone, to heal at her own pace. Just as you don't want to let media make a celebrity out of the scum who did it, you need to understand she needs privacy, NOT media.

Any TV show or channel or network that seeks ratings by talking about the asshole who did this needs to be REBUKED, VILLAINIZED, and universally BOYCOTTED. That means Fox, CNN, and BS-NBC are immediately off your watch-list. You MUST stop watching those networks, AND send them a direct, generically-written letter saying your boycott is because they make celebrities out of murderers. Or however you choose to say what YOU feel.

My ORIGINAL reason for posting:

I want to THANK LE for swiftly moving in and saving Hannah. I won't pull any punches: A RETIRED Sheriff was on horseback with his wife and another couple when they encountered Hannah and the scum. Ex-Sheriff and others were ALL ON DUTY and asked a few simple Qs. The answers struck them as wrong. When they got home, one of the four saw the AMBER ALERT on TV and called it in. THANK YOU, because they knew EXACTLY where they encountered Hannah. THANK YOU for doing what any citizen should (but often doesn't). THANK YOU for making Hannah's life again salvageable. Without that chance encounter and snappy, seemingly meaningless dialogue, this case would still be in the woods.

Turns out the douche had calculated the entire thing to mirror the demise of his 'father' who 'abandoned' him. He arranged for himself to be killed on the anniversary of his dad's suicide, and he calculated to begin on another day which mirrored a lame fatherly anniversary. Nuff bout that asshole, back to celebrating LE for taking him out to a dance he will never wake up to remember, and removing the survivor alive.

Once again, KUDOS to the horseback retirees, and KUDOS to the FBI and multifarious other teams who went in together and saved Hannah from a suicidal loser. LE did a fantastic job, and deserve to be widely and loudly applauded for this hard-earned success.

And THANK YOU for the AMBER ALERT SYSTEM. When LE and PUBLIC take it seriously, nobody can hide.

Thank You, LE.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 4):
Chicago Mindy (Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:54 am) • Indigo (Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:36 pm) • Princess (Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 pm) • LizzieB (Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:37 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby CoffeeOD » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:20 pm

My first thought upon hearing the news she was safe was "AWESOME!" That said, you know things are bad when my second thought was "I bet Nancy Grace has already called wanting an interview".

These users thanked the author CoffeeOD for the post (total 3):
dmac (Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:14 pm) • Princess (Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 pm) • LizzieB (Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:23 pm)
CoffeeOD

pigs almost kill trucker

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:57 pm

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:45 am

One pig shoots unarmed black man seeking help after a car crash. The cop TAZED THE INNOCENT GUY, then the cop shot him 10 times. Unbelievable.

http://www.news-journal.com/news/nation ... 4cc23.html

the sheriff in charge first said it was an understandable mistake and the officer who shot the unarmed black guy was devastated. The officer who murdered the unarmed guy is NOW charged with reckless homicide. Abuse of force. No reason to use his weapon whatsoever. There was NOTHING on that call that gave the cop cause to draw his firearm, much less shoot 12 times at an innocent guy seeking help after a traffic accident.

I want the Sheriff's badge because he is lying scum.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Lassen CHP officer, wife arrested on charges of fraud

Postby dmac » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:08 pm

A tad close to home, once again:

http://www.plumasnews.com/index.php?opt ... s&Itemid=6

Lassen CHP officer, wife arrested on charges of fraud
Feather Publishing
2/4/2014

An 11-year veteran California Highway Patrol officer stationed in Lassen County and his wife were arrested on five felony counts of worker's compensation insurance fraud, according to a press release from the office of Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully.

Daniel and Jolea Clapp, a dispatcher at the Susanville office, were arrested Friday, Jan. 31. according to the press release. The amount of alleged fraud is in excess of $50,000. Both defendants are accused of conspiracy to make false statements in support of a workers' compensation claim and making false statements about the true extent of Daniel Clapp's injuries he allegedly received during a scuffle while making an arrest on Dec. 27, 2011. Daniel Clapp is additionally accused of perjury for false statements in a deposition,

According to the press release, Daniel and Jolea Clapp stated to the workers’ compensation doctor that Daniel was unable to drive, lift heavy items, and that pain prevented him from performing his duties as a CHP officer.

The CHP's Internal Affairs Section, Workers' Compensation Fraud Investigation Unit, conducted surveillance on numerous occasions and saw Daniel Clapp allegedly camp, boat, swim and dive. In addition, he was observed driving for long periods of time and cutting and carrying firewood rounds 18 inches thick and 24 inches in diameter. Jolea Clapp often accompanied Daniel Clapp on these pleasure outings and and would allegedly drive for him while in the local CHP jurisdiction and then change driver positions outside of the jurisdiction.

The press release alleged that during medical visits in which Daniel Clapp complained of pain, Jolea Clapp forcefully corroborated her husband's accounts of disabling pain and his inability to perform physical activities that she observed seeing him perform.

The defendants are expected to appear in Sacramento Superior Court early this month. If convicted, they could face up to five years in prison. The case is being proseucted by the District Attorney's Fraud Unit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Florida officials take custody of child protection worker's

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 pm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/ ... mesticNews

Florida officials take custody of child protection worker's kids

By Barbara Liston

ORLANDO Fla. Tue Jun 3, 2014 3:11pm EDT
(Reuters) - Florida child protection investigators took custody of six children from one of their co-workers whose house was raided by narcotics agents, authorities reported.

Agents described the house as in "deplorable condition" with roaches, flies and spiders on the walls and in the beds, and trash overflowing from garbage cans, according to a press release by the Osceola County Sheriff's Office.

Kysa Donawa, 41, was fired on Friday shortly before her arrest, said Kristi Gray, a spokeswoman for the Department of Children and Families (DCF).

Donawa and her husband Randy Donawa, 38, each were charged with production of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and six counts of child neglect.

Agents also found 26 marijuana plants, counterfeit money and a handgun at the home in Kissimmee, Florida, according to the sheriff's office.

Gray said Kysa Donawa had worked on-and-off for DCF since 2002 and had no disciplinary reports in her file.

Her application shows she became a certified child protective investigator for DCF in 2008. She returned to the agency in May and was still in training for her new job at the time of her arrest.

"We don't do home visits as part of our pre-employment screening," Gray said. "We wouldn't know what their home looks like."

Gray said Donawa's children, ages 8 to 12, are currently being cared for by relatives.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Princess (Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:27 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Anyone within earshot of a news broadcast or sight of a headline in the last several months (or the last week) knows police corruption is worse today than perhaps ever before. No links required.

Felonious misconduct by police is often only as deep as the political malfeasance behind it. As we are governed by some of the most corrupt asshats on the planet, the vast number of dirty cops and politicians (aka: lawyers) who cover up their murders of unarmed citizens should be no surprise.

Keddie is ALSO about political corruption, otherwise this would never have happened- much less been fostered by those "in power". The original crime is about power and intimidation, and the decades of lies since the killers were escorted out of town are very similar, except it's done by hired guns (PCSO, CA-DOJ) and politicians. In my book, the coverup and corruption is far worse than the murders, as it is systemic and ongoing.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Cheshire (Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:43 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:47 pm

I disagree with you only on one point, Dmac. I don't think things are worse than in the past. The human tendency to abuse power, and the tendency of bullies to be drawn to jobs where they can not only get away with bullying, but be rewarded for it, are nothing new. Cell phone cameras and social media are just making it harder to sweep some of it under the rug.

These users thanked the author Cheshire for the post:
dmac (Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:07 pm)
Cheshire

Postby dmac » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:24 pm

huge win on your post, though, Chesh. Wonderfully stated, and concise.

I think of Michael Brown, how his case has unfolded, and how STUPIDLY corrupt it's become! The immediate LE are a load of lying white trash. The governor is long-known to sympathize with racist beliefs, and his public screwups (press conferences) only exacerbate nights of unnecessary police tactics and decades of outrage over similar murders, where pigs get a thin blue line of lies protecting them from the Death Penalty. Cops get off, literally. Unarmed citizens are just murder victims by public law officials. Whoopty-doo.

In the end, how many Mike Browns add up to the Andrew Goodmans, James Chaneys, and Michael Schwerners of yesterday? I do not think we've made any leaps or bounds in civil rights, and Brown's unjustifiable, premeditated murder by a police officer is just as racist and blatant as that night in 64.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:15 am

It's very graphic and violent, and disregard the typed opinions of the youtube poster. Let the footage of unchecked, systemic abuse/murder of citizens by corrupt cops speak for itself. The media has everyone scared of Ebola, but your likelihood of being abused or murdered by an American cop must be at least 110,000,000 times more likely.

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 am

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am

It was happening in 1981, and it's never stopped:

Former North Carolina law enforcement officers admit to drug scheme

Fourteen people, including 12 former sheriff's officers and correctional officers, have pleaded guilty to a drug dealing conspiracy centered in a North Carolina county, the U.S. Department of Justice announced on Tuesday.

Nine of the accused pleaded guilty on Tuesday, while five had previously pleaded guilty, a DOJ statement said. The charges included drug conspiracy, firearms and bribery.

The FBI began an undercover investigation in April 2013 into suspected systemic corruption within the Northampton County Sheriff's Office, on the state's northern border with Virginia.

Undercover agents posed as members of a drug dealing organization selling narcotics along the I-95 corridor, the DOJ statement said. The defendants admitted that they knew they were recruited to work for the drug operation because of their status as law enforcement officers, or their ties to law enforcement.

The DOJ said the defendants transported purported narcotics and proceeds from narcotics for the organization in exchange for bribes, and that some carried firearms during the crimes.

Those pleading guilty included Jason Boone, a former captain with the Northampton County Sheriff's Office, and Jimmy Pair, Jr., a former lieutenant. Both pleaded guilty to drug conspiracy and bribery charges.

Those convicted also included two former officers with the Virginia Department of Corrections.

Sentencing information was not immediately available.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby billyc1048 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:07 pm

I like checking in from time to time to the "photographyisnotacrime.com" website. The publicize all sorts of LE corruption. I am shocked at how moronic some LE officers act while on and off the job. I really shouldn't be though after seeing the bungling of this case and the way they mistreated star witnesses like Justin and Richard.
I blew out my flip flop, Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
billyc1048

Postby bbragg » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:38 pm

wv.mad butcher; family in state senate.never solved never will be.i think people in high places got away with a lot more years ago.there was no internet and no news
bbragg

Next

Return to other sites & off-topic threads