just my thoughts

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

just my thoughts

Postby bugzmom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:19 pm

So this is what I am thinking, IT's Marys birthday Marty and no get dolled up to go to the bar.They head out with Marilyn. bo needs a girl so they have marilyn stop and ask sue. Sue says no she also asks about Casey. Where is he? Home?alone? She voiced her disapproval. Marilyn then joins m&b she is angry how dare she! M&b get angry also. They go to the bar but nobody has fun they are stewing. They then go home and Marys getting more upset how dare she ruin his birthday! he calls her to tell her off but she laughs at him. He and bo head over there Marilyn stays home. She has no idea how bad it has gotten over there Intel Justin comes in and Wakes her up "mom Marys at sues sounds like fighting"
bugzmom

Re: just my thoughts

Postby Princess » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi bugzmom, It wasn't Marty's birthday. Marty's birthday is May 11, 1949. I believe Marilyn might of stated that it was his birthday, but she is a bad liar.

Here is the link to Marty's Smartt info: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=614
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby bugzmom » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Yes I did get that info from her posts what a complete butt she is. I should have fact checked that.
bugzmom

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm

I have multiple sources saying Marty's birthday was May 11th, as well as multiple sources saying it was April 11. I'm not sold on which date is accurate, nor whether dear Marty had multiple IDs and birthdates.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Eastern » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 pm

bugzmom wrote:Yes I did get that info from her posts what a complete butt she is. I should have fact checked that.

There are indeed records on the net (they say govt. ones) that list his birthday as April 11. Oddly enough, I don't think Marilyn was lying about Marty claiming it was his birthday that night - they wore three-piece suits to the Backdoor bar lol. While it wasn't the sole motive, I do think it played into their mindset that night (how dare Sue diss him on his birthday!) and partly into their motive. I don't think you are too far off on the scenario you described.
Eastern

Postby Princess » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Can you please give the links that you have found showing Marty's birthday being April 11, because the ones that I have found say May 11. Thanks

I believe Marty and Bo wore suits to the Backdoor bar because they were idiotic morons who thought they were the shit. I do not believe that the murders were about Sue not wanting to go to the bar with them.
Princess

Postby Princess » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Here is what I found on the web about Marty's birthday:

"After moving back to Tracy City the couple had their second child a girl, Janice Irene Smartt born on May 5, 1948 and just a scant year later their youngest son Martin Ray Smartt was born onMay 11, 1949"

Now this was a sentence pulled out of Marty's brothers blog, Spencer Smartt. Here is the link: http://spencersmartt.webs.com/apps/blog/
Princess

Postby Eastern » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Deborah, some things say his birth date was April 11 and some say May 11. These were supposedly drawn from the Social Security index. Sue dissing him and not playing nice on his birthday (he was claiming it was his birthday whether it really was or not lol) was just one of many stupid excuses that played into his going after her that night, imo.

Eastern

Return to just speculatin'