this case.

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby meankitty » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

I was wondering if one of the perps lost something and returned to retrieve it, and turned the light on.
meankitty

Postby the celt » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 pm

So not only did no one hear anything when the murders where committed, but its possible that they returned and no one heard or saw anything? And what about Tina if one of the perps returned then the other was with Tina? Then they must not have been that far to return to the cabin later. Did justin ever mention that one of the perps returned or someone came into the cabin later after the perps had left? Do you really think that you could fall asleep after seeing what he seen. Did the perp turn on a light or did he have a flashlight Did anyone see the lights on extremely late lets say past three?
kathy
the celt

Postby the celt » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Meankitty, did the seabolts have a light in the front of there cabin? How about a light in the back? Did keddie have street lights or not, if so where there street lights near sues cabin?
kathy
the celt

Postby Night Rider » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 pm

All good questions, no one is talking. It could be possible that someone like Mr. Seabolt, or another resident who came by at the time it was first discovered?

Yes, there are too many statements that are at odds with each other. A question could be just exactly how good of a description did the Seabolt girls give of the van?

Then there is EJ's mystery witness, he seemed to have seen enough to identify who he saw around the van he saw. If? it was even the same van.

No, that is all private property, no street lights anywhere. The higher area, by the cabin and around Spanish Oak Lane, is very dark. Only porchlights gave any illumination.
Night Rider

Postby meankitty » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Celt--
I don't know about the lights at the Seabolts. I am guessing the perp came back around 3 a.m. and everyone would be asleep then. Justin did mention a perp coming back and covering Sue up. As far as I know, I don't think anyone in the area saw lights that late, but then, the people in Keddie would be asleep.
meankitty

Re: this case.

Postby bangtango86 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

what i always wondered was why did sheila look through the window before going through the front door taht morning?....and why did she wake up and go home so early (i read 7 am) after having a sleepover?
bangtango86

Postby gotbier » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I've never read/heard that she looked through the window? Where did you read/hear that? As far as getting up early, my daughter always came home or called me to come get her by 8am when she spent the night somewhere, I don't think that's odd at all.
gotbier

Postby tinkerbell » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:25 pm

I never looked through the window before going inside. I may have looked through my brothers window but not the living room one. Also I was taking my nite clothes and pillow back home before going to church
tinkerbell

Postby Intrigued » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am

gotbier wrote:I've never read/heard that she looked through the window? Where did you read/hear that? As far as getting up early, my daughter always came home or called me to come get her by 8am when she spent the night somewhere, I don't think that's odd at all.

Sheila is stated as having, "looked through the window in her mother's house in Keddie, California...". You can find this in Part 1 of the 1st documentary (YouTube clip), California's Most Wanted clip. I wondered the same thing and when I searched to see if someone asked it, I was suprised to find this disputed.
Intrigued

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Considering that the curtains were still drawn, looking through the window wouldn't have made any sense-I think that was just a reporting error, nothing more.
Chichibcc

Previous

Return to just speculatin'