Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline (2011-)

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Re: Severin John "Bo" Boubede Timeline

Postby Kyburz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:38 pm

From the timeline date of (22 April 81), is mention of how a rifle went missing according to the testimony of Dee Jay Lake, where Marty ultimately found the weapon in the possession of Bo. Again there is no shortage of detail in the machinations and processes which returned the weapon to Dee. The officer went so far as to inspect the gun for missing parts, along with documenting what everyone said. Well done here, well done indeed.

By the 22nd there appears to be some sense that Bo may have had some part in what transpired in Cabin 28, and it was fairly clear that he wasn’t being fully honest in his various interviews. He was also still being watched in Klamath Falls. So why not drop a slam dunk on Bo, in the form of a possession charge? (Insert cricket chirps)

I’m certainly no legal scholar, but I would think arresting Bo for weapon possession under the auspices of 18 U.S.C. 922(g), would have been a good chess move, in the legal sense. Dee and perhaps Marty could be locked into ‘ratting out’ Bo, who can sweat out a trial with a background peppered with armed robberies, where he’s hidden a gun next door to three murder victims. Not good.

Meanwhile Dee, Marty, Marilyn or any of the ancillary players, can measure the risk they are placing upon their personal freedoms by remaining mute or having engaged in deflection, for the sake of Bo. Perhaps I’m not aware of some intricacies which would have prevented such a maneuver.

Kyburz

Postby Princess » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Bo wasn't the one being traced to Klamath Falls, it was Marty.

It was Ken Shanks who wrote the report about Dee Lake that you think is so good, by the way he was a CHILD MOLESTER.
Here is the link: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=757

DOJ and PCSO had plenty to arrest Bo on, but didn't. They ignored his OBVIOUS lies, criminal background, fake id's, and the fact that he said he was a RETIRED POLICE OFFICER. The gun just would of been an added bonus, but they didn't care. It would not of mattered if Bo would had the gun in his possession when they interviewed him. DOJ nor PCSO was interested in solving this case. Bo also seemed to have a free pass to do whatever he wanted.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby Kyburz » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:15 pm

What… we’ve got here…. is…. failure to communicate…..

Deborah said:

“Bo wasn't the one being traced to Klamath Falls, it was Marty.”

According to the timeline it was both. Klamath Falls was a town of some 15 -20 thousand people, making the arrival of Bo and Marty a bit of a statistical stretch, regarding mere coincidence. Here’s what the timeline contains:

“810413-1300 (approx- afternoon or evening) Wade Meeks takes Bo to bus station, where he embarks for Klamath Falls.

8104?? to 810??? Marty arrives in Klamath Falls to hang with Boubede at the Arcadia Motel.

810500 Marty leaves Klamath for Redding, CA. According to Det. Hooker of Eugene OR, filed by PCSD on 810716. No known tracking of Marty or Bo after this point.”

If the police were watching the Arcadia Hotel to track Marty, it seems a fair and reasonable deduction to include Bo as well. Had Bo been charged with a weapons violation, he could have been in jail where tracing him would have been far easier.

Deborah adds:

“It was Ken Shanks who wrote the report about Dee Lake that you think is so good, by the way he was a CHILD MOLESTER.”

Not according to the timeline.

“810422 "I was assigned to contact Dee Jay Lake at Indian Falls by AS/Shanks….”

As you can see, the person writing the report was assigned to contact Dee Jay Lake by Assistant Sheriff Shanks. Shanks did not write the report. Shanks being a child molester would have what bearing on the information contained in the report? Disgraceful and disgusting yes, but I don’t see the relationship to what was said in the report, or the accuracy of the information within. Perhaps I’m missing something here.

The report was ‘good’ in that it actually contained a subject, sequence of events and a conclusion. Quite the improvement over the field of incoherent, sentence fragments (9 pm Steve arrives in bar). The report could have included some additional and easily gleaned data like:

The rifle’s Make and Model, serial number, length, color, grip stock and butt material, single shot versus multiple, firing mechanism being semi-automatic, bolt action or lever, magazine type and capacity, accessories like a sling or attachments for one, iron sights, scope or both as aiming mechanisms, modifications like barrel shortening or lightening, are just a few of the items which this fine officer could have gathered, without the need for an additional visit or paperwork. Obviously he did not, or at least he failed to record this in his report.

What if Tina’s remains were discovered with a bullet hole? She was still missing at that time.

Deborah continues with:

“The gun just would of been an added bonus, but they didn't care. It would not of mattered if Bo would had the gun in his possession when they interviewed him.”

I’m in diametric opposition to this statement. The gun is the glue which binds these people together, in a potential environment of self preservation which places them as advisories against one another. The report includes Dee Jay, Marty and Bo in one tidy package, with a chain of testimony, which would land Bo in a Federal court, with Dee Jay and/or Marty as material witnesses. The penalty for claiming to be a former police officer is what? Is it even illegal?

The laws governing firearms possession with former felons is clear and wide reaching (Federal). Bo met the criteria, and was identified as having violated that law during the course of a kidnap and triple homicide investigation. Do you think the Feds would have been a little interested in aggressively pursuing Bo in this situation? I’m sure Bo had some level of comfort or lack of abject fear, regarding spending time in prison, based upon his nefarious past. But Dee Jay and Marty may not have possessed the same feelings (skill sets?), and may have lacked the desire to perjure themselves, for the sake of their dear, close friend of almost five weeks – Bo. I’m in no way saying this is a sure thing, but it’s better than the defeatist and fatalist approach of having done nothing.

Swatting Bo with a weapons violation could have got his attention and made everyone else involved realize this was serious. Perhaps while Bo marinated in jail, awaiting trial, one of the weaker links (code for Dee Jay) would have decided it was time to disclose everything by cutting some deal and talking first. I don’t know, but this appears to have been a viable technique to use against the gang of three, which appeared in this police report. If this was unfolding now, with the above information available, why wouldn’t one consider using the weapon violation as a form of leverage?
Kyburz

Postby Kyburz » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:16 pm

DMAC asks:

“But, to be honest, what did Bo say about the rifle? Otherwise it's hearsay. Right.”

Bo said nothing about the rifle and absolutely everything is hearsay at that point. So the next move would involve some reverse engineering and an assumption matrix.

Dee Jay Lake did report that Marty gave him the rifle, and that it was in the possession of Bo. The Sheriff’s Deputy didn’t show up and ask Dee Jay Lake this question out of the wild blue, there was an unidentified source of the rifle information to start with (release the paranoia). If Dee Jay fabricated this report, then he gets to enjoy the consequences of that action.

The next logical step would have involved getting a version from Marty. Marty either confirms what Dee Jay said, moving Marty to the position of material witness (Marty observed Bo with the rifle, no longer hearsay), or denies it which puts Dee Jay in the hot seat for falsifying a police report associated with a kidnapping and triple homicide. This could be an extremely strong incentive for Dee Jay to fire back with some information on where precisely he drove Bo and Marty on the 12th or he could simply face the music on the false reporting.

Next would be Bo’s version of what happened. He could deny Marty’s version and make Marty and Dee Jay liable for making a false police report. Marty and Dee Jay take the hit, or one of them or both, push back with testimony in a Federal court, or testimony on what Bo was doing on the 11th and 12th of April.

Bo admits to possession of the weapon and he is taken into custody on the spot, and allows Marty and Dee Jay ponder what is going to be the next shoe to drop (paranoia runs freely).

Even with nothing but hearsay, there is already enough of a tangled web which has been crafted. The Sheriff’s Office received some tip about Marty and a gun for some reason. Dee Jay knew enough to implicate Marty and Bo as having had possession of this weapon, which they ‘liberated’ from Dee Jay’s trunk, from a car parked near the site of a triple homicide committed in the following day or two. That’s a great deal of bad luck to have to dig away from. At minimum, Bo proved that five weeks was too long to go without stealing something he was forbidden to possess, he was viewed as potentially homicidal by Dee Jay and his wife, while ‘bragging’ to Marty’s wife about his prison experiences and an undiscovered murder he committed.

There clearly remain several process steps to convert the hearsay of Dee Jay’s report to something actionable. I’m sure I’ve missed some other details, but that’s the broad brush strokes of something which appears to be more than plausible. As with everything else in life, I could be dead wrong, but that’s the bare naked thought process and sources I used.
Kyburz

Postby dmac » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 am

k reading your post again, here are a few things that will tantalize your mind.

LE took down Dee's car plate as being parked near cabin 28 when LE were doing basics on 4-12. Parked outside of 26. Read the old thread about the rifle and such. The news is I believe there is a photo of Dana's body that shows where a pellet was fired and hit him in the leg.

Unfortunately, DOJ allowed Bo and Marty to lie to them and then they were pushed out of California. So the timing of the argument is way off. But the logic is real. They did it and LE let them run. Bought the tickets.

Nice points, but the main thing is the "Chain of Ignorance"
How could they arrest Bo for a possession violation after they let him to leave town? The interview with Lake, which put that rifle in Bo's hands, was months later. And, to be politically accurate, it was pure hearsay from a douchebag who went from Keddie to Camp 18 with Bo and Marty to hide Tina's body on 4-12. Screw Dee Lake with a shardy bamboo drill until he bleeds to death. He's so nice and honest, trust him. War Hero and all. VA.VFW.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=838&start=0

kyburz, nice to have you aboard. You clearly read a lot and reflect and compose before posting. If there are channels I can help with, I will be glad to. You have focused on a few things with insight and intelligence, and already provided insight and clarity. Kudos to our newest patron.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kyburz » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 am

I view using the weapon possession charge as a tool to facilitate building something larger while minimizing risk and reducing costs.

I see the model of the weapons possession charge like an engine which won’t start for some reason. There now, I’ve managed to make this even more complex and convoluted.

Among the activities associated with crises like crime, viral outbreaks and stampedes is- containment. Limit the size and you limit the variables and likely time and therefore expense. Once a perimeter is established, then you have a little breathing room to study what happened. So herd up the doggies and check their ear tags just like the cops take reports and schedule interviews. Who, what, where, when and how; was verified to reduce the suspect pool to something more manageable. Then ultimately and hopefully, lead to the root cause(s).

By the 14th there was already a red flag in the form of someone (Bo) quite anxious to leave the community for vacuous reasons, who was living a couple doors away. Every episode of ‘Dragnet’ had someone being admonished no to leave town or plan any trips, so this should be self evident. If it wasn’t true it wouldn’t have been on TV.

By the 18th (give or take 48 hours), another creature from Cabin 26, managed to land in jail and acquire the same burning desire to leave town, the county, and the state. Considering the total population of Keddie, over the average number of moves in a month, this appears to be statistically significant. No job, no family, no plan to move; just get out of Dodge. This really isn’t that complex or mysterious so far, is it?

Now cometh the 21st, 4:05 pm (nine days after the killings, 9) with yet another resident of Cabin 26 with a song in her heart, and a story to tell. She too has moved out of that cabin with the rent paid in full, for reasons which the rest of the citizens of Keddie did not experience. Although there was a sickening event which took place there, that did not spark any mass migrations or even subtle lifestyle modifications. Only Marilyn, Marty and Bo needed to beat feet and scatter. But Marilyn told the Deputy about how Dee Lake left a car at their place, and Bo hid a gun under the couch, which he (Bo) found in the trunk. So now 80% of the population, of Cabin 26 has been interviewed, with Dee Lake’s name being supplied as the person who left a car and gun behind, two doors down from a kidnapping and triple homicide. Bad luck.

The heat is on (or so I thought) with the arrival of the 22nd, a Deputy Sheriff, and some presumed story to cross check in the home of Dee Lake. Here is where Dee Jay Lake has the rifle inspected, and tells virtually the same story relayed by Marilyn, the day before, and ten days after the murders were reported. The pacing seems brisk and appropriate.

Now the noose is tightening (or so I thought) where two people have independently implicated Bo as having been in possession of a firearm (a Federal offense for all felons). Bo was known to have grabbed a fist full of Greyhound to Klamath Falls on the 14th, with Marty in close pursuit on or around the 18th. Not optimal, but these two jokers are still within reach, and the latest reports will serve as a vehicle to interview Marty next (or so I thought).

This is where I begin to have trouble understanding why I can’t get this engine to start. The timing is right, and there’s a good spark, but something has caused this to stall. I assume (assume here) that having suspects who act especially suspect-y, would be viewed as a gift from God and the Sheriff’s Office would covet them, and want one of them in jail. Like Bo being held over for trial on a weapons possession charge, while the investigation on the Keddie massacre continues. Fuel the engine of self doubt and paranoia by separating Marty and Bo, with one in the clink, and the other waiting for the shoe to drop. So here’s how I had anticipated this would have continued:

The 23rd has at least a pair of Sheriff’s Deputies driving towards the enchanting hovel known as the Arcadia Hotel, in Klamath Falls, Oregon. An interview is scheduled with Marty by a local constable, at a police station or municipal building to add an air of official dread, instead of some cozy banquet room. I assume (assuming again here) Marty would reinforce the Bo and gun story, since he would likely view it as banal, benign and reflecting well on what an honest and pure citizen he happens to be. Once Marty says he was given the rifle by Bo, the hearsay is over, Marty is now a witness to a Federal crime, and Bo is placed in the back seat of a Plumas County limo.

Bo is being separated from someone who he may have been rehearsing alibis with, and being deposited under the watchful eye of some detention center, which may have the tab being paid for by the Feds. Who’s the victim here?

Eleven days have passed since the murders, the cops have probable cause, the Feds would likely support prosecution, the primary suspects are kept on their collective heels and losing ground, the ones who were talking may start squawking, with some escalation of information and evidence, which may have included Camp Eighteen. Obviously I’m fantasizing here, and doing it very well. But I honestly don’t see any challenge associated with the elapsed time or the location of the Glimmer Twins.

Perhaps there is something I’m missing or being naïve about? It wouldn’t be the first time I put on a Pollyanna hat, it’s just that it goes so well with my shoes.

I do feel there are some lessons learned from the above, which may guide actions in the future, which may provide some avenue to resolution. Or my hat just got a little tighter.
Kyburz

Postby Eastern » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Kyburz wrote:I view using the weapon possession charge as a tool to facilitate building something larger while minimizing risk and reducing costs.

You're right. I had never thought of that before and was too focused on Bo's myriad of lies during his interview. The weapons charge against Bo would have been the ideal thing to charge him for and with little effort or justification needed on the part of LE.
Eastern

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:05 pm

There are holes in your set-up, though, kyburz. DOJ did the "interviews" with Bo & Marty. Crimley participated in an interview with Loon some weeks later. Lower Deps went to see Dee and his wife. Yet when did anyone tie ANY of this together? Were we the first? And, oh, the Pink Elephant in the room? When did DOJ or PCSO first "know" about Bo's felonious past? And when would they claim to have first known about his record? Two entirely different answers.

All of the info was right in front of them, and LE did nothing but derail and bury the case. Yet, if GW and his cabinet just got away with treason and war crimes, what chance do you think LE have in successfully using "plausible deniability" for not solving the clear-cut case of the slaughter of four innocent nobodies?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Kyburz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm

I violently agree there are holes and massive assumptions in the weapon possession straw man.

My approach was with the disclosure that I’m nothing near knowledgeable about the law and the ‘goings on’ behind these timelines and reports. I try to fill in where I’m engaged in speculation, but I’m sure I have missed plenty of items.

I’m trying to establish, from documentation, if the primary fuel for the lack of arrests is: lack of evidence (smart criminals), agency incompetence or an intentional cover up. It appears to me, that the intelligent or crafty killer scenario can be removed from the list and replaced with lucky criminal. In the very early stages of the investigation it seems obvious (20/20 hindsight) that the pool of suspects managed to winnow themselves down to a handful. Who else was moving out of Keddie and inexplicably mentioned as having a gun?

So if (big IF here), the weapon possession charge is a potential containment technique, and I considered it as an average Joe, why wouldn’t the Sheriff’s Office have tried that?

Based upon the timeline and relatively consistent lack of follow through, it has the appearance of being mismanaged rather than intentionally misdirected. How much did the Sheriff’s Office know about Bo’s background and when? I certainly can’t tell based upon what is in the reports. After reading the timeline and reports, I kept getting a feeling of social and systemic: impulsivity, apathy and chronic tunnel vision. This may just be me.

Time and again, I’m anticipating the next intuitive step of an individual, and I’m left hanging while searching for what I must have missed. Some report about Sue being seen in a tavern by the man suspected of molesting her 11 year old daughter is one such example. There’s the dry inclusion of the date, time, place and players…..end. It just ends. Then I see a picture of this storage shed, sized bar on this website and my angst increases. There was Sue, Daryl, a bartender, and the molester, along with a pool table shoe horned in this diminutive motif. Annnnnd…… where’s the rest of the report?

I’m left mentally finishing with examples like: Sue didn’t notice her child’s molester in the Maple Leaf? Sue DID notice and began a verbal tirade, menaced him with a cue, or was restrained by Daryl? Sue noticed him and made an immediate but (quiet/loud?) exit? Sue stayed and had a delightful time in the company of this man? The molester notice Sue first, and make a hasty exit? Am I the only one to be struck by this lack of information?

Not only am I left without a full sense of context, like most reports, there’s no verification. Did the bartender recall Sue, Daryl and the molester? Were there any other patrons? Where’s the follow through?

It is the same with the story of Bo handling a weapon. Apparently it began with Marilyn’s statement that was tangential to being asked if anyone ‘owned’ a gun. That would have been easy to answer honestly and avoid. No officer, no one ‘OWNS’ a gun in this house. But she blabbed about the rifle, the car and Dee Lake, as almost an innocent afterthought.

Now the Sheriff’s Deputy is at Lake’s house the next day and asking about the rifle. Dee tells a similar story and the rifle is excluded since it isn’t damaged. Annnnnd……………..?

So what’s next? How did the Sheriff’s Deputy know the rifle wasn’t used during the murders? Bo and Marty skipped town and the provenance of the rifle was established by Marilyn and Dee Lake, which was good enough apparently. There are many holes in the weapon possession charge for Bo, and there’s just as many and perhaps more holes, in the reports and processes used, from my amateur and unskilled viewpoint. I’m hoping for more feedback or information to give me some sense of outrage or relief. Right now, I kinda feel apathetic and might be turning into one of “them”.
Kyburz

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 pm

'Smart Criminals' is WAY off the table, har har. The answer is widespread stupidity, mixed with corruption. As for cause for arresting Bo and Marty? Ask Crimley, there was ample cause to arrest both based on the 'interviews' they conducted. But that wasn't about containment of the killers, it was about containment of the truth.

"it has the appearance of being mismanaged rather than intentionally misdirected. How much did the Sheriff’s Office know about Bo’s background and when?"

How much did Crimley NEED to know about Bo's past to realize the guy sitting in front of them, who was exactly their age, could not have been in the Air Force at age three? Or that, after lying about not having a clue where Cabin 28 was, right at the end he admitted he knew exactly where Sue lived. Etc, etc, etc... Crimley had substantial cause to arrest both of those assholes right after interviewing them.

"Sue didn’t notice her child’s molester in the Maple Leaf?"

Sue let Tina hang out with the other victim, unattended, immediately following the molestation. We know the perp wasn't in jail at the time because he was agreeing, through his lawyer, to go to the PCSO offices for an interview (before the lawyer was cut loose). Sue also left all the kids unattended while she was hanging out with Darryl for all hours in the days immediately prior to the murders. Oh, and Tina was left to roam around Keddie all morning, alone without a single family member around, the Saturday of the murders. I doubt Sue gave enough of a crap about the perp to avert her gaze from the beer and Darryl. However, had Darryl not gone home for the weekend, I'll bet this crime would look differently.

"Did the bartender recall Sue, Daryl and the molester?"

Looking past Belden to the Back Door bartender who Marty supposedly argued with (?!)... I have the full "Persons of Note" case document, which is about 20 pages (to be released soon), and it mentions what must be every person they contacted who were at the Back Door Bar that night. Why would LE give a damn about those people, if Bo and Marty weren't the perps? Why do Bo and Marty get only two mentions out of all those Back Door partiers? Day-Glo disco suits and sunglasses, and a supposedly massive outburst about the change of music, and NONE OF IT IS MENTIONED in the PoN document?! In fact, I had to MANUALLY tie together that the same person who worked at the newspaper (who got the 'anonymous' call about Marty calling someone that Saturday and threatening to start killing people if things didn't get fixed fast) was ALSO AT THE BACK DOOR that night?! LE don't make any note of it in the extensive PoN document. Oh, and, of all the people at the bar, the bartender is not mentioned, not Mr or Mrs Albin, none of the big players are mentioned as being there that night. Nor is pig DeCrona.

While Marty was busy giving hints on how the killers may have done it and how HE would have done it- so long as it wasn't him and Bo being looked at as perps- Marilyn was busy acting innocent and busy dropping hints that Marty and Bo are the two guys LE are looking for. Nothing Loon says is 'innocent'. Most of her 'afterthoughts' are a great indication she's a lying perp who wants to assure LE, 'yes, Marty and Bo did it, but I'm a sweet and innocent victim'. All three of them concocted the alibi, and her statements of self-innocence are the ONLY thing that lying bitch has kept pretty consistent all these years.

Loon brought up the rifle (and CAR) solely to implicate B&M. Dee Lake RARELY implicated anyone, and NEVER intentionally implicates himself. When the deputies arrived (why, because his plate was noticed? BS! It was all about the rifle), Dee told the story. Dee, Loon, and Dee's wife told three different versions of the rifle/car story.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:46 pm

I just called and confirmed that it was "Bo" that married Mary Hinton in Gulfport, Ms in 1975.

Here is the Link: http://www.co.harrison.ms.us/elected/ci ... c_page=425
Princess

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 am

MAP of Boubedes' and Jim Rini's Chicago--

A long time ago, I made a map showing all the haunts of the Boubedes, Rini, and their cohorts in crime. It includes a timeline of sorts, showing where people lived, where mob HQs and hangouts were, where crimes occurred, etc. I have no idea if I posted it somewhere, because I searched and can't find it, but the map is here.

I've recently been adding old records to the Boubede and Rini timelines, and decided to add the earliest New Orleans addresses recorded to the above map. The Map of Boubedes' New Orleans is part of the bigger map, but a close-up is found here.

After mapping every known address from the 1880s-1940 (including remapping the Chicago census addresses), I found a disturbing pattern that led to a very obvious conclusion: I believe several factions of the Boubede tribe were early New Orleans settlers, who lived off of organized crime and prostitution. Their involvement in the New Orleans underworld is what directly led them to branch out to Chicago, which is why our Bo ended up from Capone's version of the mob instead of New Orlean's version.

Bo's direct ancestors are first seen on legal documents with a home address of Mr. and Mrs. Severin John Boubede (age 39), listed as a natural born American citizens, living at 2529 Palmyra (an area of New Orleans blocks northwest of the Quarter and Treme). I do know the Boubedes lived, wall-to-wall, shoved into small places, always several extended families packed in a small space. I do not believe it was because they were struggling financially.

The 1900 census is a game-changer. It lists Severin John Boubede (20) living with 2 Boubede uncles, but not dad, along with 5 tenants, all in one small upstairs flat. That means his dad was the 39 year old from 1879, or we have no documentation on his dad, who would otherwise have been about 20 in 1900.

The 1910 census has the Severin John Boubede from the 1900 census, now aged 29, living right around the corner from the 1879 Palmyra address at 320 Dorgenois. His wife is Irene (23), daughter Ethel (3), and "Severin Jr" aged 1 1/2 yrs, meaning born in 1908.

In 1920, the same Severin J is 40, with Irene 29, Ethel 12, Severin John 10, now living back at 2529 Palmyra, the family estate (a thin duplex flat, still standing and apparently for sale, unless it's been refurbished with tax dollars, post-Katrina, so the same government contractors can demolish it). Why are the Boubedes based in and out of the Palmyra area, living there for at least 40 years? Why wasn't Alvin on the 1920 census? He would have been aged six at that census.

1930 Census: Nine members of Bo's extended family have made the leap to 1550 N Wells St, Chicago. They are:

Bo's grandmother, Irene (42), is listed as head of household. Bo's dad (21) and mom (also named Irene, 19), and uncle Alvin (6) also live their, as does his aunt, Ethel (22), her husband, Claremont Glynn (29), and his cousin, Shirley 1 1/2). The elder Irene's brother, James Thompson (36), rounds out the inhabitants. Only James, a janitor, and Claremont, a driver for AmEx, are employed.

Back to the 1900 census.

1900 Boubede Home, 1300 Bienville St
In the 1900 census, Louis Boubede (27), his brother, HB (29), and nephew, SJ (20), are living at this address with five lodgers. 4 of them, including all the Boubedes, are bartenders. At the time, this address is dead center of the red light district, known as Storyville (or The District) from 1897 until it's closure in 1917.

In 1897, prostitution had a legal zone within New Orleans, and it lasted until 1917 when the Secretary of the US Navy demanded it be closed down. Every building was either a bar/brothel, or divided up into rooms as "cribs" for the prostitutes. Although where the Boubede building stood is now part of the Iberville housing project (built in the 40s), one of only three original buildings from the Storyville days still standing is on the corner directly across the street.

The Boubede address was on the corner of Bienville and Franklin (renamed Crozat St). The absolute best and wealthiest whorehouses in the world were one tiny New Orleans block away on Basin Street. The Boubede whorehouse, on the corner of Franklin and Bienville, was one short block away from the most famous cathouse in history, Mahogany Hall.

http://keddie28.com/gal/Mob%20Connectio ... index.html

CONCLUSION

When prostitution became legal in New Orleans, the Boubedes quickly made a profit by anchoring their HQ one short block from the most renowned whorehouse in the world. They manned the place with three Boubedes, plus five tenants. During that time, they probably ran a bar out of the bottom floor, and lived on top, with whore "cribs" lining the outlying buildings. That's how it was done. They probably had a lot of music in the joint, music being JAZZ. For instance, the My Place Saloon was right across the street (one of few buildings still standing from Storyville, which was demolished in the 40s, whorehouses replaced by warehouses and the Iberville Housing Project). The My Place housed jazz legend Tony Jackson, who lived upstairs above the joint, and wrote "Pretty Baby" there.

"Pretty Baby", a ragtime song from the burgeoning jazz scene of 1900
New Orleans, now a popular standard, was written across the street
from where and when Bo's grandfather helped run the family whorehouse.

When Storyville was shut down, and prostitution was again illegal all over New Orleans, the Boubedes went back to running illegal prostitution in the Crescent City. A lot of the jazz musicians that thrived in The District moved to Chicago, and I believe the Boubedes branched out to Chicago around the same time, and for the same reasons: BUSINESS and MORE BUSINESS.

By the math above, Bo was at the least Severin John Boubede IV or V, and was born shortly after his family moved to Chicago so the family could branch out into that area's underworld of mafia rackets and prostitution, just as they had in New Orleans. That's why Bo had such a heavy background in the mob (literally in his blood), and why he was a Capone asshole instead of a New Orleans asshole. Coupled with Rini and the Boubedes having such a 'loving' relationship, the elder supporting and breastfeeding the junior until Rini was Alvin's surrogate dad, and Alvin was Bo's surrogate older brother/dad, we have strong reason to research every aspect of that connection and background to see why Bo was protected.

Bo did not disappear from LE radar in 1965, that is not remotely possible. Yet he was never again arrested for any crime, and his history has evidently been erased since DOJ produced a copy in the 80s. Why was he protected from the quad murder he committed in 1981? Why does he no longer exist as a criminal to LE, even though we prove LE is lying?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:42 am

Great work, dmac! I hope you will write a book or make a film about all of this, it's fascinating.
Cheshire

Postby Princess » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Everything that Dmac has said in the above post is accurate. The lifestyle literally was in the bloodline, passed down from generation to generation. That was the life that my father had, thankfully he changed the pattern.
Princess

Postby quincygirl » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 am

I would just like to comment that Deborah, you have been so open and forthcoming during the entire time you have been on this website. I can't imagine how difficult that would be, given that it is one of your relatives that is accused here. I also think that you are very brave to be so open, given the lifestyle that your family has had in the past. Personally, I think I would be afraid. So, I would like to thank you for everything you have done. If only the victims families were as forthcoming as you have been, we might be able to make some headway on this. So, again, thank you.
quincygirl

Postby Princess » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Thank you. I think it is awesome that there are people like you all that still care enough to work as hard as you all do to try to find the truth about this case. I think it is amazing at some of the information that people have discovered. It does break my heart though knowing that it was a family member but what is even worse is the tragedy that happened to Sue, Johnny, Dana, and Tina. I feel a responsibility to do my part. I wish there was more that I could do. Bo was my Great Uncle, I only met him a couple of times. I wish I knew all of the answers. I only know what I remember and the stories I have been told. I am having to ask my mom and my Aunt's, Uncles for answers. My Dad tried his best to keep me and my brother sheltered from that lifestyle and now I know why. I know I don't have anything to be worried about some of my family might get upset because of the dirty laundry that is being aired but I look at this way if it helps this case then so be it.

I get upset about the family not being so forth coming about information but I could not imagine being in there shoes. So I do try and understand because I do not know what they are thinking or feeling. I could't possibly imagine what they have been through in there lifetime.
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:04 pm

I was researching Alvin Boubede's attorney, the one that was representing him when he suddenly got scared to death(literally). I found that he was a paid attorney and here is his obituary.

Document

Start a New Search
Buy Complete Document: Abstract Article Image (PDF)
Lawyer Here Dies in Du Page Crash
Chicago Tribune (1963-Current file) - Chicago, Ill.
Date: Nov 4, 1972
Start Page: W_B24
Pages: 1
Section: WEST
Text Word Count: 281
Abstract (Document Summary)
William P. Gerber, 68, of 860 N. Lake Shore Dr., an attorney, and Betty B. Lyon, 40, of 7241 S. Merrill Av., were killed yesterday when Gerber's automobile, driven by Miss Lyon, went out of control near North Avenue and Kuhne Road near
Princess

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

1972-11-04
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Lawyer Here Dies in Du Page Crash

William P. Gerber, 68, of 860 N. Lake Shore Dr., an attorney, and Betty B. Lyon, 40, of 7241 S. Merrill Av., were killed yesterday when Gerber's automobile, driven by Miss Lyon, went out of control near North Avenue and Kuhne Road near Carol Stream in Du Page County.

The car swerved into the opposite lanes and struck the automobile driven by Walter Tesch, 46, of 3N225 Timberline Dr., West Chicago.

Police did not charge Tesch, who was treated and released at Central Du Page Hospital for contusions and abrasions. Witnesses said the accident apparently was caused by the rain-slickened pavement.

In 1953, Gerber defended Vincent Ciucci, who was convicted of murdering his wife and three children and then setting fire to his home.

[His Lakeshore Dr. address is 6 blocks south of Red Larner's apartment. He was living there by 1957, when he fought eviction because he had a pet doag, against co-op rules- dmac]

1972-11-05
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Gerber

William P. Gerber, husband of Marie Henry Gerber; father Marshall J., Charles Evans and Gloria Gilkison; grandfather of ten; brother of Ester Levine and Belle Newman; son of Jessie Gerber. Services and Entombment Monday, 2 p.m. Memorial Park Mausoleum. Visitation John Carroll Sons Home for Funerals, Erie and Wabash Aves., Sunday, 7 p.m.-9 p.m.

1972-11-06
Chicago Tribune (IL)

Lyon

Betty B. Lyon, beloved wife of Robert A. Lyon, loving mother of Robert N., Mark A. and Jonathan K.; fond daughter of Mildred D. Browne. Visitation Monday 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. Funeral service Tuesday 1 p.m. at Donnellan Funeral Home, Jeffery Boulevard at 77th St. Interment Beverly. SO 8-8821.

In 1956, Gerber represented Ira Latimer, former communist and champion of civil liberties. Latimer was seeking a permit to practice law, but was being drilled for supposed connections to Jake Guzik and Paul 'The Waiter' Ricca. Ricca was connected to Jim Rini via the coin/singles racket.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:02 am

Don't forget abt his records from Hines.

He claims to have restriction of his right pinkie from the knife injury, He claims to have a college degree in an unknown subject, he claims that his brother died of a heart attack, He claims to have been divorced 3 times, He claims he is an atheist, He claims to of been a telemarketing salesman for the past 20 yrs, part time, He says to of been in the military from 1948-1956 and got drunk and went awol and was discharged, He says he blames his first wife for the death of there 6 month old son.

Reading all of Bo's medical records you can see what a habitual liar he was, the few things true in the statements he made was that it was his first wife's fault that there 6 month old baby Michael Angelo died, and I am sure it is true about his right pinkie although I don't remember him having any problems with his hands when he was at my house, and that he was a homicidal alcoholic with alcoholic parents, and he had not been in prison since 1965....well he says 1966. Bo never went to college. It was Uncle Alvin that supposedly died of a heart attack not his brother, Bo didn't have a brother. Bo claims that he was married and divorced 2 times in one report and 3 times in this report. I have always known Bo to be catholic. Bo did illegal telemarketing 24/7, lol.... He actually joined the military in 1947 at the age of 16 he lied about his birth date when he was joining. Now Bo did go Awol but it wasn't because he got drunk.....it could of been to go help my Grandmother (his sister), Rini and them to rob the banks and to kill Bates and Zelko.
Princess

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:39 pm

I just happened to hit Street View in New Orleans and found this. Apparently, demolition of part of the Iberville Projects (slums) (built when Storyville, including the Boubede building, was demolished) began last September.

Story here.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to timelines