Snippets from the old forums

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Snippets from the old forums

Postby sportbominable » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:04 am

I thought I had copied and pasted a lot more of the old forums, but this is all I have. Maybe its old information everyone already knows, or maybe it will offer new insights. It is pretty much jumbled and sometimes hard to sort out, but hopefully it can open new lines of discussion:

Snippets from old forums:

This time however we know so much more now! It was no rumor that Richard and Shelia were in fact married! It was true that Shelia was made by Sue to give up Richard's child.

I don't understand how you people can make this into a drug deal gone wrong? It is not! These murders were the result of rage and revenge! Revenge against Sue for making Richard give up his child for adoption and against Sue by Wade for planning on blowing the whistle for statutory rape against him!

Here's the story i got from Christina;

Marty and his son were hitchhiking through this area Marty told his son "We gotta get out of here. people disappear around here" He told him about the murders. then he said "those people died because of me" He then went on to tell about stealing a car with at trunk load of pot. Lots of Pot! bags full of pot. The guys who had the pot were dumb enough to show it to marty..

Christina went on to say marty was too smart to leave the car at his house. that would be stupid.

Where he did leave the car caused the killers to think the occupants of cabin 28 were who took thousands of dollars worth of pot from them. It is my opinion that they tortured by these people in order to retrieve their pot. Possibly using Tina as a hostage to get it back. When they killed the victims in the cabin they left in the car they had recovered taking Tina with them.

We have been here before Spencer. Now you deny it!

Marty and Bo

Richard and Wade Meeks

Keddie Cabin Murders People in forum: Richard meeks, richard’s mother, sassy is Sheila

Spencer is marty’s brother.

Marty died from agent orange related illness.

Wade Meeks was messing around with Marty’s wife, Marylyn on the side and Richard was doing Shelia without Sue’s knowledge until Shelia wound up pregnant. Wade was also doing Tina and got her pregnant as well. When Sue threatened to have them jailed for rape they killed her and the kids. They took Tina to Feather Falls and did her in then threw her body into a canyon for it to rot so that no evidence would be found to prove that she was indeed pregnant!

Craig was probably in on it as well as he took those boys to their deaths that very

night. Proof being that Craig had a big mouth and when he started running it Richard beat the crap out of him to shut him up!

Dee lake (friend of marty and bo????)

Dee lake got stoney and his brother to try to kill craig (friend of the murder victims)

i want to say i never lied about anything i said
some in here wanted to nickpick what i said and
then say i lied..well this new info shows that what i
said was maybe right and i have always said JOHN JOHN,
DANA AND MYSELF DRIVING MY " TAN TOYOTA CORONA
HATCHBACK STATION WAGON" did in fact ripped
off the yellow house and IT DID HAPPEN.

the question i have is when did marty rip off these
people as i know we ripped off the yellow house on
april 6th as it was 5 days before the murder
or should i say john john and dana ripped off the
yellow house with me driving not knowing what they
were up to til they got back in the car...i thought i
was doing a favor in driving them to east quincy.

the car by the way was a tan toyota corona station wagon
hatchback so everyone is clear on that.

**does anyone in marty's family know when MARTY ripped off
the drugs from the car as that would set the timeline a bit??

**was anything else but marijuana ripped off by marty from
the car?...acid sheets maybe as that would explain things
a little bit more??

look about marty and who he was..what we learned from his
ex wife and alot of others that he was alot of things...a scam
artists, drug dealer and others but again ill say i am not convinced
he is a murderer quite yet THO I AM STILL LEANING TOWARDS
THINGS BUT NOT CONVINCED YET.

I GOT A PHONE CALL FROM DANA AND IT WAS DANA WHO
CALLED ME AND NOT JOHN JOHN AND THEY WANTED ME TO
GIVE THEM A RIDE TO KEDDIE
THEY SAID THEY WERE COMING BACK FROM THE PARTY AT
OAKLAND CAMP WHICH I KNEW ABOUT BUT DID NOT GO
AS I WAS LAYING LOW BECAUSE OF THINGS GOING ON AT
THE TIME. I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO GO PICK THEM UP AND
TAKE THEM TO KEDDIE BUT DANA TALKED ME INTO IT SAYING
HE WAS STAYING OVER AT THE SHARP'S CABIN THAT NIGHT AND THEY NEEDED TO GET BACK TO THE CABIN SOON AND I WAS THERE ONLY
CHANCE OF GETTING BACK THERE AS THEY BEEN HITCHHIKING FOR AWHILE AND IT WOULD NOT TAKE LONG AS THEY WERE NEAR GANSER PARK.

I WENT AND PICKED THEM UP AND DONT REMEMBER WHERE THEY
SAT OR WHAT WAS SAID EXCEPT WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT DANA BEING WORRIED ABOUT HIS LIVING SITUATION, GIRLFRIEND AND TYPICAL TEENEAGER STUFF. I DROPPED THEM OFF AT THE TOP OF THE HILL AND THEY WENT DOWN THE HILL AND I WENT BACK TO THE
APARTMENTS ON GOLDEN EAGLE AVE.

http://www.myspace.com/mutt43

Richard’s Mother says:

there wasn't any theing between marty and sue....she detested him....i know he tried to get her to go out with bo several times but think it was through marilyn doing the asking......all of whitch she declinded....sue and marilyn knew each other they wern't the best of friends but spoke to each other when the opertunity was such ....don't think jonny or sheila went over to marty house any....know tina was friends with juston and went over ther sometimes to play with him....the younger boys maybe sometimesi don''t ever remember marty going over to sues house......i know a couple of times when i was down at sues , and i had somthing to ask obout our class or just to say hello, she and i went over to see marilyn ...and marty could have been there......

Justin is Marty’s Stepson

Greg Sharp (Sue Sharp’s young son. He was sleeping in the back room during murders, and pulled out through the bedroom window the next morning so as not to see the murder scene)
Ricky Sharp (Sue Sharp’s other young son. He was also sleeping in the back room during murders, and pulled out through the bedroom window the next morning so as not to see the murder scene)

Richard Meeks, Wade Meeks, and Marilyn Smart: I have read the following story about them. It may or may not be true: Wade Meeks was messing around with Marty’s wife, Marylyn on the side and Richard was doing Shelia without Sue’s knowledge until Shelia wound up pregnant. Wade was also doing Tina and got her pregnant as well. When Sue threatened to have them jailed for rape they killed her and the kids. They took Tina to Feather Falls and did her in then threw her body into a canyon for it to rot so that no evidence would be found to prove that she was indeed pregnant!
richard's mom has said "
however i did have two other children, wade and charles, they were older...high school and collage age" not an exact age yet.
Craig says: THE YEAR I WENT TO QUINCY IN AUGUST 1980..1ST ARRIVED
IN QUINCY FOR FALL 1981 SEMESTERS AT FRC.

I TURNED 20 ON MARCH 22, 1981
SO I WAS ACTUALLY 20 YEARS OLD WHEN THE MURDERS
HAPPEN (APRIL 11TH, 1981)BUT WAS 19 FOR MOST OF THE
TIME I KNEW THE BOYS.. "

Marilyn Smart: Marty Smartt’s wife at the time
Marty Smartt and Bo Boubede: I have read the following story about them:
Bo Boubede
Dee Lake
Stoney
Craig Walters

Ages of the people associated with case:
tina was 12
justin was 12
ricky was 10
greg was 5
shiela was 14
glenna 36
dana 17
john 15
richard 17
craig 21
marty 32
bo about 10 years older then marty

Richard Meeks was 15 at the time--others say 17?
The Sharps moved to Quincy in november 1979
I recall Richard's mother posting that Sue had come out to visit her at her home the day of the murders (I've also read that Johnny and Dana were with Sue—
Johnny was the same age as Richard

looks like wade was the one of college age.

"
wade and itook a class together at the collage....mrlyn was in that class also...we all desided to get together and study .... "
http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/viewtopi ... um=cabin28

this makes it sound like the sharps lived in quincy as well as the meeks
" Reply with quote
i didn't meet sue at the collage, but through john and sassy, from them gonig to school with my kids.....i came to quincy in late sept in 1979.....do not know when sue came here, but know during that school year is when i met sue.....it couldn't have been to long after school started because i lived not very far from the school and they use to come over my house after school was out.....i didn't live down town very long, maybe 4 months or so, then i moved to E quincy.....

some where back in my mind, seems like we got here with in months of each other.....maybe, 3-4 months......"

http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/viewtopi ... um=cabin28

and this one
"I believe the Sharps moved to Quincy in November of 1980. Then some time after that they moved the approximate 7 miles away to Keddie. Why did they leave Quincy? "

http://www.phpbbcity.com/forum/viewtopi ... hlight=sha

Wasn't Sheila sent to Oregon or something to have her baby?
sportbominable

Re: Snippets from the old forums

Postby Chichibcc » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Sport, here is a link to some archived posts that Meankitty (a member here who was also on the previous board-you may remember her)-has saved and uploaded to Mediafire, in case you or anyone new to the case would like to read them: http://www.mediafire.com/?b8q2i6n9c22k3
Chichibcc

Return to just speculatin'