Sue fighting with "Avery Schreiber"

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Sue fighting with "Avery Shriver"

Postby 7Scarlet » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 am

Thank you D.

He had to have known who it was then. And I think the context he put it in was a lie as well. I read all the threads on Davis's and Marty Smartt's mystery friend, as well as "Tony". It's hard for me to remember everything I've read and put it into words, plus I feel like all I have ever offered this forum is 'the cushion was tossed into the approximate middle of the room and used as a centrepiece to work around'. Probably true, makes sense, but who cares? It's irrelevant. 'I think Sue was covered because the killers were going to take her away too and didn't'. Good. So what, at this point? Same with this Mr. Davis.
'Confirmation Bias:' Find the evidence that supports your contention, and explain away or ignore that which doesn't.
7Scarlet

Re: Sue fighting with "Avery Schreiber"

Postby Queenemily » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:40 am

I just finished both docs and I am about to re-watch. The info on this site is unlike anything I have ever seen! Amazing! One of the main things that has stuck with me as well, is the fact that no one else has mentioned this person Sue was supposedly seeing. I realize that it is on this site that Sheila was not close with her mother/family, but wouldn't her brothers, or even the friend next door not have mentioned him to her, even if her mother didn't? Family's gossip, and surely the Seabolts would have heard or seen him, or even seen the vehicle there, something, and mentioned it to her daughter, who would then have asked Sheila? That just hits me funny that no one else mentions him. Again, just a wonderful site. I have never posted online or joined a forum, but this has just been fascinating.
Queenemily

Re: Sue fighting with "Avery Schreiber"

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:12 am

Queenemily wrote: I realize that it is on this site that Sheila was not close with her mother/family, but wouldn't her brothers, or even the friend next door not have mentioned him to her, even if her mother didn't?

I've wondered the same thing...considering that Sheila was in Oregon during this time, I would think that, of the two surviving brothers, at least Ricky would've been old enough to remember this individual. He probably does, but his refusing to discuss the case makes it hard to know for sure.
Chichibcc

Previous

Return to just speculatin'