Zonita Seabolt 1941-2014

Zonita Seabolt 1941-2014

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Not exactly off-topic, but this seems the best place for it:

Longtime Quincy resident Zonita Pearl Seabolt passed from this life peacefully, surrounded by her loving family, Friday evening, Feb. 28, 2014, at home following a courageous battle with cancer.

Born in Caldwell, Idaho, on Oct. 15, 1941, to Paul and Margaret (Hunt) Prince, Zonita was raised and educated in Idaho. As a young lady, she was introduced to a handsome young man named James Lee Seabolt. The couple was united in matrimony on June 14, 1958, a union that has been blessed with six daughters and a son.

A devout member of the Latter Day Saints faith, Zonita has been highly active with the Quincy Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. She loved the Lord and has been committed to him her entire life. Zonita was a loving wife and mother who through her faith in the Lord were blessed with their love in return. When time permitted, she enjoyed the hobby of crafting.

In passing, Zonita leaves her loving husband of 55 years, James Lee Seabolt Sr., of Quincy, children Shonna Ballingham and her husband Ed, Wendy Kroshus and husband Randy all of Sparks, Nev., James Seabolt Jr., of Cottonwood; Alysa Griffen and her husband James of Anderson, Paula Taylor and husband Eric, of Redding, Pearl Taylor, of Anderson, and Joy Harmon, of Portola, along with her precious 25 grand- and 13 great-grandchildren.

A Celebration of Zonita’s life will take place at 10 a.m., Saturday, March 8, at her beloved Quincy Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Interment will follow in the Quincy East Lawn Cemetery. An opportunity to express your condolences to the family along with signing the memorial guest register is available online at fehrmanmortuary.com.
    Recently posted articles
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Zonita Seabolt 1941-2014

Postby IPO » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Sad news. i believe she knew a lot of what went on at the cabin next door. i don't believe she was disrespectful in any of her comments. She stated her opinions honestly. God rest her soul.

These users thanked the author IPO for the post (total 3):
Chichibcc (Mon May 05, 2014 11:21 am) • 7Scarlet (Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm) • dmac (Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 am)
IPO

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:25 pm

I initially believed Sheila's assessment that Sue was a great mom to her own kids and was welcoming to all the neighborhood children, and that Zonita's opinions were harsh and judgmental. Slowly, reliable info instead confirmed the Sharps were a troubled family, that Sue was known to let her kids run wild while she attended to her own wants. This is evidenced by Sue's behavior in relation to Tina's 1980 molestation, the various whereabouts of her kids on April 11, and repeated comments by neighbors and friends that she was an irresponsible parent. Numerous kids were to stay over at 28 that night, but most parents would not allow it... although Loon and Marty had no problems with it, which is no indication of innocence. When Zonita said she had no problems letting Tina or Sheila or the other kids stay at her home, she felt her own kids were not safe at cabin 28. This is not only proven true by the events of April 12, but it's quite apparent many others felt the same way.

We'd been trying to reach Zonita for a while because I know she had far more information than what little Josh put into his schlockumentaries, but I also knew she was very ill, so didn't push it. There are so many now-believable anecdotes of what Zonita saw, heard, and knew of things inside 28, and it's terrible we've lost the opportunity to get her direct voice on the matter.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Chichibcc (Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby diane » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 pm

its really too bad she died before you can talk to her.

These users thanked the author diane for the post (total 2):
bbragg (Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:34 am) • Princess (Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:58 pm)
diane

Return to other sites & off-topic threads