Ricky Says Marty is the Murderer?

Postby bangtango86 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:16 am

http://www.youtube.com/user/keddiemurdersmovie#p/u/11/S8jXvPsdgX8

4:27

"marty probably told him (justin) to come back in here and shut the door...."
bangtango86

Re: RICKY SAYS MARTY IS TEH MURDERER???

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 am

I think that was just an assumption that he was making based on Justin claiming that he had seen what had taken place.
Chichibcc

Postby Eastern » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 am

It seemed like an assumption to what the killer did to me, but not an assumption as to Marty being one of the killers.
Eastern

Postby William Lee » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:17 pm

From that clip, I took it that Rick did indeed feel Marty was one of the killers. Sheila doesn't exactly correct him either; it's said in such a straight-forward manner, it's as if he knows he's not saying something foreign to the others around him aside her either, i.e whomever was there filming and interviewing, even... and the fact that piece isn't highlighted in any way STILL couldn't have not been noticed by the filmmakers.

I just felt that Rick probably wanted his opinion on a LOT of things about that night unsaid via interview or anything dramatic like that, and I could respect that if it be the case. Aside that, he just seemed to wanna tell his story, as he remembered things about his life in C28 and some of that night, to some filmmakers trying to help to get their family some interest back in the case through publicizing and telling their stories.

Still, I felt the most unsettling part of the whole video was how, when I believe Sheila is standing in the living room and Rick is not the center of the camera's attention... and he's staring at the door of that bedroom. The look is simply heartbreaking, his anxiety so palpable. So terrible, what the entire Sharp & Wingate families have gone through over these years, but especially the ones there that night that for chance were allowed to live.......

......ugh. Terrible case, this is, man. Gets to me.
William Lee

Postby dcheryl83 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:32 am

It's interesting how Sheila and Rick can't agree on where the sofa was. In the crime scene photos it's right where Sheila says it was. It's amazing how much one forgets from their childhood and how our memories of things differ. I remember a lot of things but I think it's because I've seen pictures. Without them, I can't even picture what my own mother looked like when I was 10.
dcheryl83

Postby tinkerbell » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 pm

It was at one point where he was saying it was. My mom like to rearrange the furniture once in a while.
tinkerbell

Re: Ricky Says Marty is the Murderer?

Postby azucena » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:03 pm

So from what else we know this means Tina was in the bedroom with her mom? Is is possible SHE was on the couch in the living room? I seem to remember Justin saying Tina came out of the bedroom during the murders? This strikes me as odd if she was in there to begin with?
azucena

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Right, Tina was said to have gone to bed prior to the boys, Sue being the last awake prior to the killers coming in. We still don't know when Johnny and Dana came home, but it's plausible they were either hanging out in his downstairs room and came up when they heard the fighting, or just walked in on it. 'Disappearing' from 930 until 130ish, with no known ride home, tells me they were probably downstairs when it began. With cardboard covering Johnny's BR windows, it would have been difficult to detect lights on in the room.

As for Justin's statements, many of them fly in the face of reality. The best bet is to believe most in his earliest statements, which were either not documented, or stolen by Josh or one of the pigs, or simply never made public. The more Justin was around Marty's bestie pal, Sheriff Sylvester Thomas, the more filled with BS his stories became. I'm pretty sure Justin's shift is primarily a defensive move to protect himself from Marty's drug-dealing PCSO Pals. Still, there is a consistent thread from Justin that Tina was "down by the river" and LE "didn't look hard enough" for Tina there, and these were made and remembered by others before Loon got the chance to manipulate Justin's memories. Also, Alysa Seabolt found the pink clothing (jumpsuit, night clothes, sweat suit?) which PCSO seem to have successfully tied back to being Tina's. Also, of course, Marty said had HE killed them, he would have taken Tina across the swinging bridge, next to the "swimming hole". Which is exactly what they did, I believe.

Justin did also say Tina came out of the bedroom with a blanket, saying "what's going on?", which I believe is BS. All evidence points to blood first being spilled in the bedroom, and there's simply no way Tina slept through it. Nobody slept through it, pure and simple. Which takes us, full circle, to the first post in this thread:

"Marty probably told him (Justin) to come back in here and shut the door...."
The boys were awake, so this could mean Rick is actually recalling Justin going from the boys' room into the living room, or being provoked to do so, then coming back and closing the door behind him.

Short answer: Everything suggest Josh wasted our time for years, letting us assume Sue was asleep on the couch, when he had stolen evidence proving otherwise. With blood on clothing, cardboard, the bedroom door, the wall, and the bedding, there is nothing to suggest Tina was anywhere but in the small bed, and was attacked alongside her mom.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DB92 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:00 am

I took Ricks statements as very 'matter of fact' when i first seen this, and still do. If im not mistaken he actually repeats himself a couple of times, signs he believes what he is saying to be true and factual, he may not have physically entered the livingroom and witnissed the goings on but he heard and knew enough at the time to know who was in the cabin. One would assume this is what he was about to tell to the two pr*cks Crimm & Bradley before the recorder myseriously stopped...

It is understandable that Rick would want to forget about this horrifying episode but if he where to just come forward and tell us what he knows, one full account of what he remembers we could get these bastards, dead or alive. I presume this has been explored many times and he is still just unwilling to share ? Does anyone know where he is at or tried to speak with him ? Afterall, testimony from someone in the cabin or someone in the know is the only way we are cracking this.
DB92

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm

It was during Greg's interview that Crimley shut off the recorder.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DB92 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:20 am

I am referring to the interview done with Rick by the two pricks Crimm & Bradley, found the interview and done a transcript below.

DOJ: This will be a tape recording, an interview by Special Agent Harry Bradley, P.A. Crim Jr., and Richard James Sharp, S-H-A-R-P, date of birth July 19, 1970. [phone rings] This interview is being conducted at 25 North Mill Creek Road, Quincy, CA. The time is 9:27 on 4-13-81. Why don't you just talk and see if the mike picks up your voice.
Ricky: What should I say?
DOJ: Just say something. Say hello.
Ricky: Hello?
(recording ends here)

The blatant tampering with this particular interview is quite astounding, no official transcript found in the case files either i believe ? Even if you contest the tape recorder managed to malfunction at the perfect moment, the fact this interview in its entirety is excluded from any case files prove it was intentional, RICK HAD SOMETHING TO SHARE AND IT WAS INTENTIONALLY DONE AWAY WITH. Why was Ricks memory of the incident never entered into the official case files?? I mean he was there FFS (and obviously awake and aware of what was going on)!!! 100% undeniable evidence that this shit is corrupt to its very core, as if we needed it. Ricks story never being told is the single most aggrivating aspect of this case for me, he knows exactly who was in that cabin and could provide a timeline of events from the moment he became aware.
DB92

Postby dmac » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:54 am

Sorry - fact fatigue on my part. I know the 'interview' was with Rick. Too much BS to keep straight at times.

Yes, I do believe this interview was blatant fraud and corruption. Proving it? Not so easy. And, as with many other things, just because Josh stole a bunch of files does not mean PCSO don't have other files concerning this matter or that Josh has them and never released them. Both are options. A third is that Crim and Bradley / DOJ files are rarely glimpsed because they are locked down tighter, and Josh never had access to steal their stuff.

There's plenty of widely visible lying and corruption going on- such as Bradley recently claiming he hardly worked the case and was CBI, never DOJ,
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby DB92 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:26 pm

If it exists and is uncompromised, its the one case file i would absolutely love to see, Rick had something to tell LE and told it in good juvenile faith i believe, that's why it 'malfunctioned'. Crimm & Bradley already knew Rick was awake and knew what went on inside 28, they already knew he had something to share, the 'interview' was just the official BS and a going through the motions. Why Rick hasn't spoke out since is one of the many mysteries surrounding this case, i cant be selfish enough to tell a young man whos life has been absolutely decimated by such a tragedy to get himself together and come out with his story, but what we can say is Sue, Johnny, Dana & Tina deserve justice, the fact they may never have it is equally as tragic.
DB92

Postby dntblvu » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:39 am

I'm confused as to whether Rick was awake or not. If he was awake, I would think he would talk. I remember being attacked when I was 5 and I know he had to have told me he'd come back for me if I told, because I thought he was everywhere and I didn't tell for 2
yrs. I can see Justin knowing and not telling...yet.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 am

This is a terribly old question, one that is so fart beyond boring me it's now an aggravation. "Were they awake?" "Why won't they talk?!" Can anyone spend much time on this forum without stumbling across those Qs asked and answered a thousand times?

Why not ask yourself these questions? Why not ask the search engine? As a victim, you must understand your reaction to those events is not the only reaction known to mankind. You must also appreciate that the circumstances within 28 are surely entirely different than whatever you went through.

search.php?keywords=rick+*wake&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

search.php?keywords=boys+*wake&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts