Josh is a LIAR

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Josh is a LIAR

Postby Eastern » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 am

That picture speaks volumes and tells an important part of what happened that night. I don't even want to think about why it wasn't shown sooner. Kudos to Deborah, dmac, and numerous others who kept plugging away and dealing with the games that continued to be played. Sue, Dana, Johnny, and Tina at least deserve the dignity of the truth of their murders being told.
Eastern

Re: Josh is a LIAR

Postby Princess » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 am

Thank you E!!!

I did not get involved in this case to make or be a part of a dvd or to get praise of any kind. I got involved in this case to do everything that I could to help. I thought if Bo Boubede was involved in anyway that it was my responsibility to the victims and to the survivors of the victims.

I have put my butt out there on the line getting involved with so many different sick lying people involved in this case but I don't care!!! I will continue doing it because I know that eventually I will find out the truth. Oh and Dmac you may not agree with me abt publishing some of the information that I have discovered but I have my reasons. Oh and folks there is plenty more that I will be publishing that will make your heads spin.

Now for Josh being a liar, Yes he is!!!! Back when I started investigating this case.....I asked Josh for any and all evidence that he might have and he kept telling me that everything that he had was published. Here is a prime example of a lie he told me. This is in response to me asking him for a copy of "Bo Boubede's" interview.

[email protected]
11/21/12

to me
Hi Deborah,

Unfortunately, no. I never had access to that tape--I'm not sure if it even exists anymore.

I can't thank you enough for your efforts and support. I regret deeply that we had not "met" before, as I surely would have asked you to be involved in part two of the film.

Stay in touch any time!

Josh Lied To Me Because He Was In Possession Of The Tape....The Taped Interview Of "Bo Boubede" With DOJ. Now Josh....Why Did You Lie To Me? I have shared everything with you and even by passed the fact that you totally got information wrong in the first dvd. Information that made people believe that "Lucky", Bo's son was actually Bo boudede. If you would of researched the case and the people involved you of would of found the right information but you didn't! You claim you made the dvd's to bring awareness to the "Keddie Case", you did do that but you put more lame crap in there then actual facts about the case. The murders are not something to be making money off of that is pure disgusting that people do that....So many people have wrote books and articles and YET not ONE person has got the facts obvious facts right!
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby jhancock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

Wow, what a wild morning.

Deborah, you are right. Obviously I had access to that tape; you can hear part of it in the second documentary. I honestly can't recall why I said that I did not have access when clearly it's been clear from the film that I did. My only thought is that I meant that I no longer have access to the tape, as I returned it to the sheriff's office. I apologize.

I'm surprised that with the posting of a single photograph, the claws come out and suddenly I'm the pariah. Maybe these are things people have been wanting to say to me for a while. So be it. I repeat: to think that I would intentionally withhold a photo, while posting countless other photos and documents and sending countless materials to Dmac, makes little sense to me. But everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion on this and I'm not going to try to convince anyone of my character.

Deborah, again--you are right and I am sorry for the miscommunication. As for the photo and the claims that have been made as a result, I've said my piece.

Josh
jhancock

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 am

Don't be oversensitive. You've been a pariah for a long time, Josh. And deservedly so.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Photo

Postby Eastern » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh, that's ok. It's fine that people looked for the info that's available in that photo for years. :roll:
Eastern

Postby Princess » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:03 am

I was recently looking through my emails from Josh, and I came across this one. I know some people claim that he didn't steal files and that he was watched the whole time but that is not true. Read this...

[email protected]
    8/3/13

to me
    Hi Deb,

From what I know, Doug was in and out of the room during those interviews, so I think that's what he means when he says they were right there along with the DOJ. But see...I could be wrong. There was a LOT of material we never got to. It was all very overwhelming and in hindsight, I would have gone about it a different way. My producer and I just started rifling through stuff, gathering what we could, waiting for the PCSO to come in and say STOP. It was all very hectic.

I like Gamberg. I don't see why he would agree to be the "gatherer" of all the case files and nothing else. Though it is odd that his exact words to me were "I don't have ANY original files." That doesn't make any sense!

Keep me posted and let me know if there's anything I can do! :)

Josh

It makes complete sense Josh on "Why" Gamberg did not have any of the original files..........You and Your producer stole them. Dmac even has the original tape of "Bo's" interview and original files that YOU mailed him! So how is that Josh? Don't you just love that! You left a long paper trail that proves your a liar and a felon, Josh! :grin:
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby ChrisJS » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 am

Wow, I have been offline for quite a while, thankfully I recieved the e-mail about the new forum... But wow, I can't quite figure out what has happened here? Where is this picture you are talking about? I usted to have acces to the pictures, with enough approved posts and all, now I don't? :-??| Well, guess I have a lot (as in A LOT! =-)) ) of reading to do ;-) Thanks for reminding me that there is something important to pay attention to here.
ChrisJS

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:45 am

Hi, Chris, and welcome back. Josh deleted a bunch of posts from this thread because they dared tell the truth about how he stole files from PCSO and lied to everyone about it, and has continuously lied about what information he has about the case. We had asked for YEARS for photos from the kitchen, bedroom, anywhere else in the cabin, and he insisted time and again there were none. Then he casually threw this photo up on his fb page, where he tries to milk the case and milk money out of unsuspecting people for his lousy "crockumentaries".

<deleted>

If Josh had been truthful and posted this photo, we wouldn't have wasted YEARS thinking Sue was asleep on the couch. No, she was asleep on the big bed that night, the eyeglasses she constantly wore for near-sightedness on the nightstand. That means the attacks began in the bedroom. Her robe was hanging on the bedroom closet door, her glasses on the nightstand. This single photo proves where the crimes began: in the bedroom. Otherwise, Sue would have put on her glasses, then her robe (found still hanging on the closet door, where she'd placed it before climbinginto bed). With the other photos and evidence from the bedroom, it shows the killers came into the unlocked house and began the attacks in the girls' back bedroom. The room furthest from either entry point- indicating the killers knew the layout.

This thread began as a response of rage to Josh's repeated lies, and ended with me removing all of my copyrighted work from his server, leaving Josh with nothing. Several weeks later, I began designing a new website, and began pruning down the forum so it was easier to understand the case. I was reminded a couple days ago that the anniversary was coming up, so I hurriedly bought a domain and got a bare-bones version of the site together. It debuted on the afternoon of April 11, 2014.

As for images, some were lost due to errors when transferring the forum, and I'm working to restore them. The site has also been rearranged to further prevent lurkers and gorehounds gaining access to more graphic images and/or sensitive case-related info. All members are required to make 15 posts before they have full access to the board. A similar rule should have been in place since Day One, not to penalize newbies but to help separate the wheat from the chaff. The posting rules have stopped 99.9% of spammers, scammers, and trolls.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:24 am

Thanks dmac for getting this up and running. I was wondering for months what happened here and now i know. I like the re design, it is easier to navigate.
azucena

Postby ChrisJS » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:32 am

Thanks for the update dmac! Wow, I did not see that one coming... But thank you for setting up this new page, seems to be working just fine, and I definently will be putting a lot more hours in this, than I ever have before. This case has been hunting me for years, and it is about time that someone called out the b*llsh*t that apparently has been going on - the victims of this horrible tragedy deserves closure, without anyone profiting from any work done here, or anywhere else. Thanks.
But wow, I never even imagined the whole thing starting up in the girls bedroom - this leaves for lots of new speculation to be done on my part, and I will try to catch up ;-)
ChrisJS

Postby Chichibcc » Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 pm

If Josh truly was interested in solving the case, it would have been more logical to put everything out there at the same time, instead of using photos such as the ones above as "teasers" to get people to buy the DVDs, which he does in nearly every status post made on "The Keddie Murders" FB page.

That's what pretty much made me realize his ulterior motives, and confirmed what others were saying.

All of the other supplemental items (websites, photos, documents, forums, etc). to him, anyway, are "promotional tools" to use solely for the purpose of selling the DVDs, nothing more.
Chichibcc

Postby ChrisJS » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:31 am

I agree, that all of Josh' work with the case, has been for the sole purpose, of filling his pockets. It's a damn shame, that people have been focusing on a lot of things, like where the crime began, when these things in reality could have been put aside or solved by a simple photo. It's a shame that all of you in here has wasted a lot of time, playing Josh' game. dMac, do you have acces to all of the photos and pages, or did Josh take some of the secrets to go?
ChrisJS

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Sorry for the late reply-

Josh put many files on the forum and his fb page. More still are glimpsed in his crapumentaries, yet he failed to release them. That alone proves he has more files tucked away.

Then there's the matter of what Josh mailed to me. First it was photocopies of files I'd never seen, and some I'd seen. I'd scan them and post them, then he'd send more. Then he started saying he was out of files, and then break down and send yet more- but original documents and photos started showing up. From the looks of what he sent me, he probably stole an entire photo album, because he sent a page from a photo album with original case photos still stuck to it.

Yeah, Josh has plenty more, in my opinion- unless he decided to destroy the evidence, which would be yet another crime stacked on top of the murders.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:15 pm

Here's a couple images from Josh's FB page, where he hawked his crapumentaries for filthy lucre. First, he's announcing a "new documentary," purportedly Keddie Part 3- Josh has enough leftover footage and stolen documents to make 20 lame-ass vids! This pissed me and many others off, and was a lead-up to me deleting everything I'd done from his website/server. The second bit comes from later in the year, when pressure was being put on him to remove falsehoods from his vids, but instead he chose to shutter his Cabin 28 Industry altogether.

Josh was never involved in the case for anything but MONEY, ATTENTION, and because he's a disgusting gorehound.

130725_Josh_new_docu.jpg
130925 Josh Quits FB.JPG
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bbragg » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:34 pm

it is a shame that anyone would hide something like this and make everyone wonder where it all started.i was thinking sue was awake,know I believe she was a sleep,i know my son can not get up until he puts his glasses on, that is the frist thing he reaches for .even if he gets up to go to the bathroom.thanks so much for shareing this.it is so sad that there are people that all they think about is making the almighty dollar.when family just want to know what happened to their loved ones.i know I have lost someone I love to murder.i have waited to know what happened for 53 years
=-)
bbragg

Postby AliWProk » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:42 am

Holy cats. This was a HUGE part of the story. How long did he have this photo/know before he posted this to FB? I'm sick about the time that was lost.
AliWProk

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:25 pm

My belief is the documents were stolen prior to Pt 1, so 2003-4? I'm not even certain when Josh released the first version on VHS. At any rate, he sat on it for about a decade. That's exactly what led to him being defrocked and me deleting all my work from his server account. He screwed this case, and he screwed anyone trying to find the truth.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Shellsbells » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Wow.. Disgusting!!!

He had a major piece of evidence, for decades, and chose not to release it because he wanted to drum up interest in his movies. I am so pissed that I paid to get these dvd's believing the money was going to support for finding the truth. I knew he had held this back, and was already disgusted, but did not know it went back that far. We were all talking about this chat, I had always believed Sue was either awake, or asleep on the couch when the murders happened. And it always nagged at me how Tina got involved then. Did she wake up with the commotion, and then come out, or did the suspects go to the room and grab her there?

Ughh!! Just disgusting! I dont even know how else to describe my feelings on this. :pissed_off:
Shellsbells

Return to keddie facts