introducing myself

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

introducing myself

Postby sarajean79 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:41 am

Hey everyone. Im Sara and i stumbled upon this case while researching the wonderland murders. This case grabbed my attention right away. I am in the process of reading everything(i want to be informed before I comment on anything) However, i do have a question, Is it right that NO blood evidence was tested? I have read a lot from many sites and still haven't found any test results. How hard it will be to come to a conclusion without blood evidence! I look forward to reading more posts from you folks. I hope for justice for this family.

These users thanked the author sarajean79 for the post (total 2):
Princess (Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:10 pm) • Indigo (Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:02 pm)
sarajean79

Re: introducing myself

Postby Princess » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Yes, there has been no blood testing, other than back in 1981 when PCSO said the only blood type found in the Cabin was Type O. However, after raising so much hell and stirring so much crap up they finally abt 6 or 7 months ago went and got DNA from several suspects and from my Uncles (Bo)'s daughter. We are still waiting on the results and there are still more people that they need to get DNA from.

This is the first response I received from PCSO when I first contacted them about the case. "Speaking of DNA, I contacted Bill Elliot at PCSO and I told him that Vickie, Bo's daughter was willing to give DNA for testing. Bill said that after discussing the case with whomever, the DNA was not needed at this time, but maybe in the future. Make sense out of that! I asked Bill why, and he would not give me a direct answer." I know PCSO has destroyed allot of the evidence but they say they have evidence to test against. Here is a link were the PCSO carelessly ruined evidence: http://www.keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=458

UPDATE: Above link fixed.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby sunnyday » Fri May 02, 2014 3:29 am

Reminds me of the PCSO not wanting to have the vidoq society involved. How could they not, I just don't understand.

Do you know how many parents of cold cases would love the oppertunity to have this society involved in finding their children and or killers?
Tamara
No child's murder should go unsolved.

These users thanked the author sunnyday for the post:
dmac (Sat May 03, 2014 1:33 pm)
sunnyday

Postby Princess » Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:34 am

........................sorry I had to delete this post for a reason..............
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Return to intros