Dave Keller's Lies

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Dave Keller's Lies

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:15 am

This thread is a split from this original topic.

tcmc wrote:LE did, in fact, piece the tape back together. It was also tested for DNA.

Show me any shred of proof, Dave Kelller. You are a complete fraud, and an incredibly inept liar. Your forum account here is active, so have no fear about posting and being confronted with abundant proof of the dishonest, exploitative, abusive prick you are.

You said Bo was ID'd by LE as the killer of the Grimes girls? Ask Deb what she found when she called LE to verify your account, Dave Liar Keller.

Deb, if you want, cut loose on this ceaseless turdbag.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Dave Keller's Lies

Postby Princess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Okay, This is the very first email ( introduction email ) I received from David Keller I will let you absorb that for a second and then post the rest.

Dave Keller <[email protected]>
10/22/12

to me
Hi, Deborah:

Thank you for contacting me. I do have information regarding your uncle and two unsolved homicides in the Chicago area. Two teen girls, about the same age as the young girl killed in the Keddie homicides, were reported missing from the Chicago area. Later, their mutilated bodies were found discarded on undeveloped land. Your uncle lived about two blocks from the location of their disappearance, and witnesses saw a man matching your uncle's description talking to them prior to their disappearance. The type of injuries they sustained during their attacks are virtually the same as those suffered by the victims in the Keddie homicides. In addition, your uncle was considered a suspect by law enforcement in the Chicago area. Whether he killed the two girls in Chicago, I do not know. I just know there is information that possibly connects him to the Chicago homicides.

I can understand your reluctance to participate on the Keddie homicide forums. It is a mess. A lot of fabrication.You are correct in stating that it has people who are uneducated idiots. Unlike others, I have not reached any final conclusions about the killers in Keddie. I wasn't in the room when the crimes occurred. I can never really know. All I have is evidence that points in certain directions. There is a reason the homicides have never been prosecuted. It would be difficult to convict anyone, including your uncle, based on the evidence.

I have been working on the case for more than a decade. The reason I have held off on publishing a book is that I feel that it is essential to conduct as much research as possible to either exclude or include suspects in the case. I have worked closely with Plumas County law enforcement and, for the sake of balance and fairness and objectivity, with law enforcement and investigators outside of Plumas County.

Please feel free to ask me anything. I certainly have questions for you. Hope all is well.
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Princess

Postby dmac » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:24 pm

Keller is clearly implicating Bo Boubede in the Grimes Sisters murders, and is already 1000 feet deep in lies.

Within weeks of Keller approaching Deb, and these emails being exchanged, the Grimes case was back in the news. And again the following November.

----------------------------

Below are photos from my collection on the Grimes sisters. Others on this forum know much more about this case and how Keller's opportunistic allegations prove he's full of sh*t.

Image Image Image Image
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:52 pm

:high: This is my response to the Dave Keller's first email:

To: Dave Keller <***********@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:27 PM
Subject: Info

Mr. Keller

How are you? I am needing the information on the cold cases in Chicago. My Aunt has contacted a close friend of ours named XXXXX, he works at the States Attorneys Office. XXXX is going to do what XXXX can to help. As you know this makes a big difference in how our family views this case and my Uncle. I do understand that you are busy, but I hope you understand how important this info is to us.

I am willing to give you any information that you are inquiring about my Uncle. I also appreciate the fact that you research everything. I really hope to here from you soon.

Thank You

Deb*
Princess

Postby dmac » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:32 pm

In reassessing Bo's 3 military discharge papers today, I've made some breakthroughs. To make it easy, I'll copy the pertinent entries from Bo's updated Timeline and tweak them for this post:

480219 Enlists in USAF His service becomes active at Chanute AFB, IL, but he claims to be a year older than he is, claims to be a HS grad, and that he's living and working in San Francisco just prior to joining (815/807 Lyon St., respectively). He claims he was working as a mechanic at that address, but it's a tiny house on a 30 degree slope. When at VA in Gulfport 88, he claims to have had basic training at Lackland Air Base, TX. His "Most Significant Duty Assignment" during this hitch is 726th Tactical Control Squadron, Pope AFB, Fayetteville, NC.

510218 Released from USAF at rank of corporal @ Pope AFB, Fayetteville, NC. His birthday is listed as 26 Jul 1930. His separation pay is $162, $160 is a travel bonus for re-enlisting (worth $1500 today). This means he was probably furloughed immediately after re-upping as a bonus or enticement. His ACCT score is 100, blood type A. 5'9", 135 lbs, brn/brn. Permanent address listed as 815 Lyon, San Fran.

510219 Re-enlists in USAF

510809 Daughter Sally born, Cumberland Co, NC

531018 son, Johnnie Leon, born Cumberland Co, NC

550509 Demoted to Airman 2nd Class (private) This may not be a demotion, but a transfer of army-level rank (corporal) to comparable USAF rank.

550804 son, Michael born, Sumpter, SC (mother- Helen Shaw)

560205 son, Michael, dies, Lee Co, NC

560200 (est) Bo is stationed overseas, in Japan, for 11 months.

561023-0000 son, Jimmie Lee, born Cumberland Co, NC

561028 Barbara and Patricia Grimes abducted and murdered within 4 hours of eating dinner at home.

570107 Due to be released on 19 Feb 57, Bo is discharged from USAF at Parks AFB, Dublin, CA. Reason listed: "SDN-411 COG upon rtn fr OS para 3k, AFR 39-14". Separation Designation Number 411 means early discharge of overseas returnee, COG= Convenience of Government upon return from overseas. AFR 39-14 means the purpose of the discharge was so he would immediately re-enlist for another specific term of time. This discharge indicates he had been in service a total of 8 yrs 10 mos, with a total of 11 mos spent overseas. He was supposed to complete a full year overseas, but was returned home and discharged, then re-upped.

My best understanding of these regulations is that Bo was sent home from overseas early for some reason (family emergency, health reason, etc) and, because there was too little time left on his enlistment to permanently re-assign him to another duty, they proceeded with the AFR 39-14, honorably discharging him on the premise he will re-enlist within 24 hours.

Discharge papers show he was with the 4th Transportation Sqdrn as his most recent assignment. The 4th (Airlift) Sqdrn was based out of Larson AFB at the time, near Moses Lake, WA. At the time, the 4th was helping build the DEW Line near Alaska, and also doing massive support/troop carries for the Korean war, and helping the French in Vietnam. Bo was listed as overseas (FEAF= Far East AF), so he was stationed in Japan or Philippines. Family indicates he was stationed in Japan.

He is listed as a "truck driver, LT", which means he drove vehicles under 2.5 tons. "MOP (Measures of Performance) undetermined." Permanent address listed as 815 Lyon, San Fran.

No discharge pay or travel expenses listed, indicating there was not bonus furlough for re-enlisting.

570108 Re-enlists in USAF for another 6-year stretch @ Parks AFB

570122 Grimes sisters' bodies found alongside rural road outside of Chicago.

570417 Bo goes AWOL (Absent Without Leave)

570925 Amelia J "Molly" Zelko disappears from her Joliet home. Jim Rini later confesses to her murder, gets Bobby Kennedy to take him out of prison and into a remote farm field to dig holes looking for her body, and then retracts his confession.

"the FBI formally declined to investigate Zelko’s disappearance, and that they also told Joliet investigators that they did not have any information on the case at all. Although when the reporter John Whiteside applied for the “nonexistent” files through freedom of information acts, he received many files on Zelko’s disappearance, even citing J Edgar Hoover’s personal interest in the case..."

"Another twist in the case was in 1958 when Bobby Kennedy then the Chief Counsel of the U.S. Senate Rackets Committee travelled to Joliet in the company of his chief investigator Jim Mcshane and convict and Mafia employee James Rini (also known as the “Green Hornet”), who was convicted of breaking and damaging tavern/bar coin machines not owned by the Mafia) to search for Zelko’s remains after Rini wrote a letter to Bobby Kennedy saying he was involved in the murder of Zelko and on 9th Nov 1959 they traveled to an orchard on Mike Kozak’s farm on Renwick Road Joliet and spent the day digging holes in the search for Molly Zelko, yet came up empty. Kennedy mentioned this in his book “The Enemy Within.” Rini was taken to testify to the Rackets Committee regarding Zelko’s Murder, but pled the 5th amendment on each and every question, later saying it was all a hoax."

571013 Bo turns himself in after being AWOL for 179 days

571015 Dishonorably discharged from USAF after being AWOL for almost 6 months. He was last stationed with the 78th Transportation Squadron out of Hamilton AFB (San Rafael, CA), which is also where he is discharged. Discharge papers indicate he served 3 months and 9 days of his 6 year term before going AWOL.

580530 Arrested for robbery with gun {Illinois Arrest Card seen in Pt 2}

580700 Bo's wife conceives daughter, Vickie.

590414-0000 daughter, Vickie born, Cumberland Co, NC

For whatever reason, Bo was brought home from his 1-year term overseas (Japan) early, and probably given leave at that time. On his discharge, he's listed as using 8 too many days of leave time, but not penalized for it. Authorized/overdue. He was discharged early as a result of his early return from overseas, as his enlistment was up in a couple weeks, so USAF did an AFR 39-14, whereby they gave him the boot so he could sign up again immediately (for six years, as it turns out). The re-up allowed the USAF to permanently reassign him to a new duty, which was vehicle operator at Hamilton AFB, north of San Fran.

The Grimes sisters were murdered exactly 71 days prior to Bo's early discharge, and there's no way Bo was on emergency leave for that amount of time, which indicates he was still in Japan when the murders occurred.

Bo was, however, AWOL when Molly Zelko disappeared. Not only that, but Rini and Ross needed a new third gun for the Zelko hit. Frank Mustari, 29, aka Frank Aino, aka Thomas Leggs, used to be their regular third man. On 29 June 1957, Rini, Ross, and Mustari laid in wait to assassinate Willard Bates, but Bates blew Mustari's head off instead. Was Bo the new third man on Rini's Kill Krew?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Dave Keller's response when I asked for more info:

Dave Keller <keller*****@yahoo.com>
    10/22/12

to me
    Yes. I will forward that information to you when I return to my office. I also coach football, and I will be out the rest of the day.
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:36 pm

My response to Dave Keller after not hearing from him abt the info that I needed.

To: Dave Keller <keller*****@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:27 PM
    Subject: Info

Mr. Keller

How are you? I am needing the information on the cold cases in Chicago. My Aunt has contacted a close friend of ours named Brian, he works at the States Attorneys Office. He is going to do what he can to help. As you know this makes a big difference in how are family views this case and my Uncle. I do understand that you are busy, but I hope you understand how important this info is to us.

I am willing to give you any information that you are inquiring about my Uncle. I also appreciate the fact that you research everything. I really hope to here from you soon.

Thank You

Deborah Canibano
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Dave Keller's response:

10/24/12

I apologize for not getting back to you. I have the flu, and I have been struggling for a few days, and I have not been able to be at the office. I will get back to you in a day or so. I do not recall the specific information off the top of my head.
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:40 pm

Dave keller response:

10/28/12

Thank you. It ended up being bronchitis. But I am somewhat better now.

The girls in question were named Barbara (15) and Patricia Grimes (13). They were kidnapped December 28, 1956. Their bodies were discovered about a month later. Police records show that your uncle lived approximately a half mile from the location from which the girls were last seen and that he was seen speaking to them. This was around the 4000 block of South Archer. Records show that he made a temporary move to Oakland, California, after he was questioned in the case. Witnesses in Keddie say he kept a photo of the girls in his wallet. At the same time, a private investigator believes a man named Benny Bedwell was involved.

Whether your uncle was involved, I do not know. I am highly skeptical of his involvement. On one hand, the profile fits. I know that you believe your uncle was a criminal, but largely incapable of harming children or females. But the FBI profile and other information shows that your uncle had a preference for underaged females. My operating philosophy is this: I do not know if any of this is true. At the same time, I do not regard it as solid evidence.

As for the Keddie homicides, more than a decade of research and interviews provides a lot of hard evidence that your uncle killed at least two of the victims. At the same time, I believe your uncle would not have been convicted because defense attorneys would have shown reasonable doubt.

I know this is only a quick summary. I would gladly answer any specific questions you have. I realize this is very important to your family, and I will do everything I can to help you. Let me ask you this: Why do you see him as being incapable of these kinds of violent acts? In my mind, nothing from his past indicates your uncle was particularly violent, especially toward passive individuals such as the Keddie victims (or, for that matter, the victims in Chicago).
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 pm

My response:

deborah canibano <*****@gmail.com>
    10/28/12

Were you talking about the Grimes Murder?

Thanks
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Keller's response:

10/28/12

Yes, actually.
Princess

Postby Princess » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:43 pm

My response to Dave Kellers BS:

deborah canibano <*****@gmail.com>
    10/28/12

I thought you said the cops considered my Uncle a suspect. They didn't. Matter of fact nobody even described my Uncle or seen him talking to the girls, he was never mentioned. He wasn't even in Chicago when the crimes happened. He was still in the military. So can you please tell me why you said that he was a suspect. I know that the authorities didn't tell you that, I have already contacted them. My dad was a US Marshall and a Dallas Police Officer. I have plenty of people that I can contact to verify facts. I already contacted a friend at the State Attorneys Office in Chicago.

People are accusing my Uncle of the murders in Keddie, and quite frankly there is No evidence to even tie him to it. No fingerprints, and no DNA. I have even asked PCSO to do a DNA test, using Bo's biological daughters DNA. It was quite a surprise when Bill Elliot turned it down and his excuse was pure BS. I even caught him in a lie. People consider my Uncle guilty because he was there. He was in Keddie pulling scams. He was scamming business out of money. Look at his history do you see anything about him ever hurting a women or a child. My Uncle was not abusive at all to his own kids or us and he would never allow someone else to either. In all of his crimes he used a gun. He never got up close and personal.

Whoever committed the murders in Keddie, had a grudge against someone. There are so many people it could of been. I keep my mind open Mr. Keller. This is a sad case, especially when you see how bad the cops screwed the case up. My family and I are doing everything we can to help, because the murder victims deserve justice. I also feel very confident that in due time the truth will come out. I also feel very confident that some of the people that were involved are still alive. I am also 100% convinced that Marilyn is completely involved in the murders in Keddie.

Mr. Keller, I go by facts. Real ones that can be proven. I don't like assuming things, so please next time have real facts, not assumptions.

Deborah
Princess

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:40 am

so, were I to tell you this story like a fairy tale, Dave Keller approaches with a big book and tells a tale: Bo was last seen in the area at the corner with the girls who disappeared and were murdered and dumped miles away that night?

We know it's bullshit cuz Bo was in the Far East at the time- USAF. How the f did Keller claim he knew Bo was already a child killer, unless he made it up?
Why would he do that?!

Dave Keller completely fabricated the connection to the Grimes case in order to have a connection to Deb and the "family". By saying "Yup! he killed a couple girls already" would mean the family would crush under obvious weight and welcome him for exposing Bo?

Dave Keller is a moron!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:15 pm

That is exactly what Keller was doing!! Such a low life if you ask me. See that is how I found out that Chicago Police Department had nothing on Severin John Boubede and I gave them his alias and they showed nothing but when they were checking they did find Alvin's because they asked me abt him. How ironic is that.
Princess

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:55 pm

And they have no info on Severin John Boubede, aka Bobby Lake, aka John DeSantis, who posed as a retired Chicago cop. Somebody scrubbed his records. This whole case is a fraud. A fraud made and enforced by LE.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Princess » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:34 am

Postby Deborah » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 pm

I am sorry I couldn't help but laugh at your last post. :lol: That's correct, my friend. Then we have my other contact that ran Bo's name through 3 different databases and nothing came back. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Imagine that. Then you have Bo being able to go in front of the judge as Michael Desantis. :grin:
Then we have Josh's source saying somebody involved is very much alive and in the WPP.Here is the link.

I also think one of my contacts referred to Bo as 'a puppet'.

Oh and lets not forget all the family members that had jobs that required extensive background checks and they had to list Bo, since they knew he was a felon, and nothing came back on him. Pretty ironic. :grin:
Princess

Return to keddie facts