Marvin Markle

Marvin Markle

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:54 pm

For those of you who know about Marvin Markle he was found guilty for the Murder of Shirley Pratt. Sentencing has been delayed a couple of times but I spoke to her daughter and hopes are he will be sentenced this month!

These users thanked the author Magnum PI for the post:
dmac (Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:22 pm)
Magnum PI

Re: Marvin Markle

Postby dmac » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Terrible "journalism" and "writing" at this link, but welcome to lazy American corporate snewz.

Damn, never heard of that one. There's a couple nearby unsolveds that should have led to arrests decades back. Thanks for the update, Mags, and keep an eye on the new murder in Plumas: Well-respected equestrian ranch woman, local father suspect arrested in another county, fleeing. Loads saying both the victim and suspect are wonderful folk, and I'm not going to drag PCSO's sordid history into it. Let's hope justice is served this time in Plumas. Oh, and there is no justice for murder.

Thanks, Mags- Marvin Markle? Why does that sound familiar?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Dmac, Marvin Markle is also a suspect in the 1982 murder of Deanna Johnson 14 of Vacaville , Ca
Magnum PI

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Dmac, can you give me more info on the ranch women's Murder or where I can look it up? Is that the person that was found in a well?
Magnum PI

Postby dmac » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Is MM the prick who killed those girls in the 80s, with all the protests and cops showing up when people wanted that scum arrested? Yeah, community involvement changed EVERYTHING... and I mean that.

link

http://www.plumasnews.com/index.php/131 ... greenville
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Magnum PI » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:26 pm

D
Yes, Deanna Johnson's best friend organized protests in Biggs. They made signs with Deanna and Shirley's pictures on them! People really sat up and took notice! I am happy the bastard id finally going to pay! At least for Shirley's Murder. Her children were still young when she was murdered and her sister raised the two kids. They are good kids! And finally they will get some closer, although the heartache will always be there. Hoping soon they will get him for Deanna's Murder also!
Magnum PI

Return to other sites & off-topic threads