Fly on the Wall Answer

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: Fly on the Wall Answer

Postby ChrisJS » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:45 am

I would have to say Marilyn. I have never been able to shake off the feeling, that she was involved in the entire thing, more than just "my-crazy-ass-husbond-thit-it-all".
ChrisJS

Postby dmac » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:10 pm

My understanding of the case? Marilyn was 100% involved in the murders. Look at the idiotic alibi she cooked up with Marty and Bo. Not only is that alibi bullshit, it proves premeditation. i'm so happy Loon still sicks by the bullshit alibi. I believe it can hang her.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby ChrisJS » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:03 am

Exactly... The whole thing just screams guilt, and I think that she might even have played a bigger role that night, than just being involuntarily dragged into the entire thing. I think she might even be the fuel that got the entire thing startet, and the one calling the shots/pushing things along - taking advantage of the fact that she had her husband, who was not the brightest and crazy about her, and therefor could med manipulated into doing anything, and Bo, a person who as far as I can read, was no stranger to doing crazy things, and therefor maybe would glide along as well.
ChrisJS

Postby dmac » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 pm

ChrisJS wrote:Exactly... The whole thing just screams guilt, and I think that she might even have played a bigger role that night, than just being involuntarily dragged into the entire thing. I think she might even be the fuel that got the entire thing startet, and the one calling the shots/pushing things along - taking advantage of the fact that she had her husband, who was not the brightest and crazy about her, and therefor could med manipulated into doing anything, and Bo, a person who as far as I can read, was no stranger to doing crazy things, and therefor maybe would glide along as well.

When assigning blame, the Keddie case has plenty documentation pushing several people into the limelight as perps. The cops don't name them; in fact, they hide them. When it comes to Loon and her incredibly large (and sustained) part in the Loonibi, we know she and Marty and Bo were all directly involved in the killings inside Cabin 28. Or she is an escape artist.

Please read more about what happened. Your hypothesis is wrong, and it's based on beliefs disproved years ago. Some of your theory may prove correct, but it's based on your assumptions instead of your research. I'm not raking you over the coals, I'm just stating the obvious. Dig in, read more, research everything outside of what's on this site, and keep a wide-open mind. I believe this case goes far beyond what's on this site.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby ChrisJS » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:27 am

I have spent the last couple of years, not looking into this case, that's correct. But I am not just throwing it out there, years ago I actually followed this and other boards a lot. But oh my, it can be hard going through all of the stuff that has been written in here since, and getting the real stuff away from the weird, and if I don't speculate, I'll never learn the answers. I'm doing my best, and I am sorry that I have not yet digged through the part of this board, where my theory is proven wrong, maybe you could point me in the right direction, in or outside this board?
ChrisJS

Postby IPO » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:31 pm

If I could talk to one person, I'd want it to be someone who is not:
- a psychopath
-- a liar
- "keeper of family/personal secrets"
as you can guess, this would eliminate Bo, Marty, !Marilyn, Sheila, Mrs.Meeks, Dee Lake, and Law Enforcement.

I also think I would not talk to to Sue as she obviously held onto secrets to the extent that it cost, not only her life, but that of two of her children and Dana. Whatever she knew (and I believe she knew she chose to hang out with unsavoury and dangerous people) it meant more to her than the safety of her family. Even Greg and Rick have had to live with this nightmare for their whole lives. I don't count Sheila as one of the victims, because I, too, believe she knew that her mother was going to be attacked that night, but at her young adolescent age didn't fully understand the full picture. I think that she believed TIna would be spending the night with her at the neighbours as per the usual Saturday night routine (or perhaps she believed TIna knew too much and put the bug in Mrs.. Seaboldt's ear that it would be better if TIna did not sleep over that night so she, too, could get a good scare). Sheila figured Justin would keep Rick and Greg safe and probably thought they'd just sleep through what she thought would just be a "roughing up" of her mother.

if I were to talk to one person, it would have to be Tina. I believe she knew far more of what was going on in that family than anyone else, and would also have been more likely to talk about it. I believe she craved love and attention. if a school counsellor had taken some time with her, I'll bet a lot of the Sharp family secrets would have been known and LE and others would have had a much more difficult time suppressing information that would have been school board records.
IPO

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:22 pm

IPO, your three initial criteria, unfortunately, removes the vast majority of those who know anything. It's not an rLOL, it's a fact.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby IPO » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 pm

Hmmmmmm.........dmac, you make me laugh. I'm a little swollen eyes since the death of my dad. thanks for making me smile. But, you're right, this case is filled with liars, psychopaths and what I call "keepers of secrets". that's why I'd like to talk with TIna. I believe, in her innocence she knew a lot of what was going on but wouldn't have had the ability to have figured out how all the pieces of information that she knew would culminate. please excuse how I'm writing. My grief is greatly affecting my head right now.
IPO

Postby Izzy » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:29 pm

I would want to speak with Justin. He was there that night, and he heard and saw what was going on. Maybe not in it's entirety, but he definitely knows who the killer's were. To this day, I believe it is totally within his power to blow the lid off of this thing. He is protecting his mother, and it seems he is still trying to prove his loyalty to her by staying quiet. I agree that he is truly a victim of this crime and it's cover up(s) but right is right and wrong is wrong and these victims deserve to have at least two of their killers brought to justice.
Izzy

Postby Fossilady » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

I agree. I would want to talk to Justin and see what he remembers, if his memories have not been "corrupted" over the years. He was really young when the murders happened and it is possible that he has blocked a lot of his memories, or even had false ones planted by Loon and Marde.
Fossilady

Postby Magnum PI » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:22 am

Damn, this is a hard one for me! I would say Sue, as I believe that she was the intended target but to speak to any of them, would be helpful. I have to wonder though, if any of the victims truly knew why they were being brutalized and murdered! I fear we may never know the truth!
Magnum PI

Postby patricktharper » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:28 am

It seems there may have been motive for both Sue and Tina. Unless, it was just pure haste, I can't see much reason for them taking her if she wasn't their target.
patricktharper

Postby Ava » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:23 pm

I would want to speak with the DA's secretary. The one who put the case files together and knew the talk around the office. I would ask that person: "Did they not prosecute because it would cost the county too much money?" "Did they not prosecute because the county was in it up to their necks?"
Ava

Postby wonderer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:01 pm

Rick sharp. The only possible credible witness left.
wonderer

Postby budrfligh » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:19 pm

To state the obvious Thompson would be an excellent candidate for person number three in the murders. A le agent and bff with the main poi. However nothing about this case is obvious nor what it seems. Sheila is off to me. She doesn't ring true. Perhaps she was so angry and grieving over the loss of her baby that she helped cover up the murders. Idk but I do knowledge that in 2015 we see a whole bunch of kid killers. She doesn't strike me as one. Perhaps her detachment is for profit. This Q tho why lie about who was where when in the timeline? Whose she protecting? It would have to be somebody very important to her.
budrfligh

Postby kmik » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:11 pm

It has never been proven that Sheila lied about anything in the timeline. I don't know what happened or who is telling the truth but it was probably really hard walking into her house to find her mother and brother murdered, her little sister missing - then to be questioned about what she did the day before and be expected to remember the exact timing? I can barely do that on a good day - could not imagine having to do that knowing my family had just been murdered.
And the shock of actually walking in on the scene left behind?

Here is what was in the Shaver Report for the day of the murders: "Due to the emotional state of Sharp, Sheila Ann, I contacted her later at approx. 1645 hrs. at Davis residence."

If there was anything she was protecting years later it would probably be the reputation of her mother.
kmik

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:42 am

kmik wrote:If there was anything she was protecting years later it would probably be the reputation of her mother.

Are you referring to the criticism of Sue's parenting skills, or the "prostitution" rumors? (Or both)?
Chichibcc

Postby kmik » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Both
kmik

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:53 pm

I want to butt in right here. Sue was her own woman, by every right a real woman exploring adulthood and sexuality. She had every right to sleep/shop around. Were she male, these questions would NOT EXIST.

DOUBLE STANDARDS SUCK ASS. Sue will not suffer double standards in this debate, other than to point out it is a complete bullshit double standard.

How others perceived her? well, that's important. I trust Zonita more than Meeks, for instance. I think Zonita, a direct neighbor, saw much more and was incredibly self-editing on camera. I trust ZS over MM.

I have no clue if Sue's own childhood featured abuse. Her marriage appears to be shotgun navy, double-damned. Sue had every right to do what she wanted upon freedom in 1980, so long as it was consensual.

It's when she ignored the kids that I wave flags. And I wave massive flags.

The first time I cared about Sue being a crap parent, and it's ensuing impact on the kids, is when it became obvious Sue didn't give a shit about Tina, ignoring Tina after the abuse in the trailer and putting Tina right back where it happened. All Sue's kids should have been taken away at that moment, period.

Sue sucked as a parent, and that matters. Sue did not cause her death, she was scapegoated and slaughtered. She was the victim of someone's misplaced RAGE, not anger. The whole scene screams massive amping up from the original sin, a home invasion... to talk with Justin and Casey?

You think Loon left Casey home alone? Or was he with the rest in 28?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Oh, I agree...just because she had five kids didn't mean she had to become a nun or anything.

She certainly had a right to meet new people and have new experiences after the horrible marriage she had.

I think Kmik was trying to say that Sheila was careful with the information she shared so that people didn't have a worse opinion of Sue than they did already, based on all the rumors/heresay.
Chichibcc

PreviousNext

Return to just speculatin'