Sorry I haven't been on site much lately

keeping this forum safe and positive

Sorry I haven't been on site much lately

Postby IPO » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm

my dad passed away. It was complicated, and I miss him. my mother's spite kept me away from him during the last months of his life, and I wasn't even notified he had been in hospital for several weeks before his death. She "who must be obeyed" ordered my sister to phone me the next day to tell me my father had died the night before, had been in the hospital for several weeks, and that she didn't want to see me or be contacted by me. there was no obit, funeral or memorial. She just left his body at the hospital and donated his body to the University. She is now rubbing her hands together with glee as she re-writes the will (my parents have considerable wealth) as she orders around her "chosen" children and dangles the inheritance like a carrot. long story.
IPO

Re: Sorry I haven't been on site much lately

Postby dmac » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:17 pm

So sorry to hear about all of this, IPO. I was wondering why you weren't around. Well, my mom was a lot like yours, sans the money and the husband- they were divorced. Unfortunately, my dad was also like my mom, except he had money. Both were worthless as parents and as people.

Find me if and whenever you want to, you know where and how.

much love-

d
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to chat, guidelines, troubleshooting, & FAQs