Hole in the Wall Gang of Fotos

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Hole in the Wall Gang of Fotos

Postby wonderer » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Could be taken on of two ways. .. sue cared enough about her kids to provide a good Christmas. Or she rushed around last minute with shiela whilst she was home for Xmas? The display to me says loving mom... The letting your 15 yo out at all hours hitch hiking doesn't.

Now seeing the photo I assume the hole is there. just a hind of shadow beyond the tread... perhaps a trick of light but there's nothing to say the hole was slightly smaller and one of the boys played with it further... In theory Greg.
wonderer

Postby Magnum PI » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:54 am

D,
Not sure I'm understanding this. What does Shelia being in Keddie for Christmas have to do with Feb? She could have been home in Dec and back in Oregon afterwards.
Magnum PI

Postby dmac » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:42 am

She had the baby around Feb-Mar. I put that in to indicate the due-date, asking why she would be hanging around Keddie for an extended period of time around Christmas when the whole point was to hide her away in Oregon during the pregnancy. As in, "How Can You Be In Two Places at Once?"
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby CarSteph » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Chichibcc wrote:If there was a pellet gun, perhaps it was used to as an intimidation tactic to try keeping everyone under control prior to restraining them, without necessarily having to fire it.

Well I guess the purpose of having a pellet gun is for a preparedness in case of having an unexpected situation that he may be able to defend himself.
CarSteph

Postby JohnTate90210 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:48 am

I think the hole was already there and the very edge can be seen. If not, then perhaps the victim kicked the wall while being attacked on the floor. As for the pellet gun, maybe it was the only gun the killers had handy and they thought the victims wouldn't know it wasn't a real gun. Perhaps it was taken purely to threaten Sue or to gain entry. Assuming John and Dana arrived in the middle of things, then it spun out of control and led to murder.
JohnTate90210

Postby bbragg » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:25 pm

back in 81 like know.people would give bikes and toys to the children that where on welfare.so sue could have got the bikes from the welfare .or some place that helped childern at christmas.
bbragg

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

With her limited income, she certainly would (or should) have been eligible for that kind of assistance, as far as gift baskets/donation programs, etc.
Chichibcc

Previous

Return to keddie facts