Amazing New Photos of Bo and Marderer

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Recently discovered photos

Plus one photo of Bo that was sent to me anonymously!

There's been a lot of talk about what Bo looked like. Part Two has a brief clip with a disguised photo of Bo- Well, not disguised really, but his eyes and mouth are blurred out. Well, I've been sent a photo anonymously that definitely looks like him, and also compares favorably with the photo I have of his son, Johnnie. Considering what he's wearing in the photo, I feel very confident that it is Bo. He's got no teeth in the photo, which further confirms it's likely Bo, since a report recently disclosed by Josh shows Bo wore a full rack of dentures.

There is also the long-talked-of photo of Marde as the Town Crier (see below)

Town Crier photo, Marderer, c 1983

And there's been a helluva lot of talk about the disco leisure suits Bo and Marderer wore to the Back Door bar, before going back to cabin 26, changing into their work clothes, grabbing a couple rolls of medical tape, and heading back for last call. Marde was wearing Brady Bunch green (recall the green / orange vomitscape of the Brady kitchen?), and Bo was wearing some sort of powder grey discotone.

Well, not only do I have new images of Marde and Bo, I have them supposedly wearing the very suits they allegedly wore that night-- or at least very similar suits. Bo may be hard to recognize because, as I mentioned, it's apparent he wasn't wearing his dentures in this photo.

Considering Maryloon said she saw the disco suits after the crimes, because they wore them around Plumas to drum up suckers for their advertising scam, perhaps this is one more instance where she wasn't lying. The fact that Marde didn't have many clothes, and the new image has him wearing a lime-green disco uniform strolling thru downtown Chico, I'm pretty sure we're onto something.

So, without further ado, I'd like to show you Bo and Marde.
circa 1981
wearing the very clothes they wore to the Back Door:
Image . . Image

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Amazing New Photos of Bo and Marderer

Postby meankitty » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 am

Marilyn did tell the PCSO that she never saw them again, told Mrs. Meeks they were burning them, and then said later they were wearing them at 2 a.m. when POI was stirring the stove. It seems Marilyn told people a lot of things she didn't see fit to share with LE.
meankitty

Postby bliss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 pm

lmao.. I applaud this post Dmac.....nicely done.my opinion is leaning more towards the 2nd picture with the polyester wrap belt.
bliss

Postby meankitty » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Dmac, it looks like you used photoshop on the 2 pictures.
meankitty

Postby Chichibcc » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

meankitty wrote:Marilyn did tell the PCSO that she never saw them again, told Mrs. Meeks they were burning them, and then said later they were wearing them at 2 a.m. when POI was stirring the stove. It seems Marilyn told people a lot of things she didn't see fit to share with LE.

She never mentioned the stove-burning incident to LE??? Why would she have not told them something crucial to the investigation like that?

I think she just flat-out made it up, just like the supposed "bloody hammer" she found in her basement-she seemed only to tell these wild stories to non-LE people who wouldn't have been able to substantiate her claims.
Chichibcc

Postby bliss » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:16 pm

meankitty wrote:Dmac, it looks like you used photoshop on the 2 pictures.

of course he did.....
its a little sarcasm in the post.
bliss

Postby dmac » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm

A tad bit of sarcasm. If you look closely, you see a set of dentures in Bo's hand, which I hinted at by saying his teeth were apparently out in the photo. And they are wearing the identical mirrored sunglasses, with the same exact reflection. And the fir forest backdrop behind Bo...? That's about as real-looking as the stories they told DOJ.

Sorry if my 5-minute photoshop joke fooled anybody.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Here's the original photo of Bo and Marderer, which I used to make the joke photos above. I'm sure most of us have seen this by now.

manmates3.jpg

All kidding aside, the catalog this spooky fashion photo came from really did name this line of clothes "Man Mates." Given the bizarre nature of their relationship, this particular photo seems to sum up Bo and Murderer's man-love more than most other posts combined.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:07 am

I LOVE THIS... interesting take on their friendship. lol
bliss

Postby Indigo » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:36 am

Coordinated clothing for the closet-queen killer.. ROFLMAO!!!!! Best dmac remark ever, and there have been some good ones! :lol: Now I have to go clean the soda off my laptop.
O, what a tangled web we weave; When first we practice to deceive! ~
Sir Walter Scott
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby Pekeluvr » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:12 pm

Oh wow. After reading all the heavy material (rightly so) it's nice to see something light, too!
Pekeluvr

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:59 am

I got a PM that the original photos weren't popping up, so I've updated the OPs with new links, and will toss a few other Marty / Bo photos into this post. Many of these photos have never before been revealed:

manmates3.jpg

ozcx2rqv.jpg

1316983653_56a6d21af5_o.jpg

4f8121f96dd8d_image.jpg

MarkJosephBoubede3-months-old.jpg

find mark joseph.jpg

marty.jpg

66_Marty_Spenceypoo_CLEANED.jpg

Marty-n-family-Spence-.jpg

index.jpg
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'