Crime Scene Evidence - just the facts, ma'am!

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Crime Scene Evidence - just the facts, ma'am!

Postby Izzy » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Deb, I did read your dialogue with Tony and his fear was absolutely palpable! I have to tell you that you are very good at playing the cool cucumber with both him as well as Marilyn. I am totally impressed! Back to Tony, it was clear that he was terrified when he heard from you and was falling all over himself trying to find out who you were and why you were contacting him (while simultaneously trying to get his story straight).

I applaud your tenacity in the pursuit of justice. For crying out loud, four people were brutally murdered and LE couldn't care less. You, D and the other dedicated members of this forum are nothing short of amazing. I am wondering if it is possible for these people to be brought to justice because it would inevitably uncover the corruption that surrounded this case by every level of law enforcement. Not to mention the fact that their assistance would be needed to prosecute it. I also wonder if the current DA as well as prior Plumas County DA's have been told behind closed doors never to pursue this case.
Izzy

Postby IPO » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:48 pm

one thing that has always bothered me: as the murderers wanted Sue to see Dana, Johnny and TIna murdered, and as there were numerous smaller cut/stab wounds on the bodies.....how did they do this in the dark? Surely they must have bought a low wattage lightbulb with them in their kill kit. Also, if Loon stuck around for hours, she must have wanted some light. Just curious on this point. It's one thing to walk in and do a quick kill in the dark, but to pull the victims into a kill zone and threaten and jab at them with a knife....well, the killers would have wanted to see the reactions and fear in the eyes of their victims...and especially Sue. there had to be some light.
IPO

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 pm

yes, they brought a 24 watt prototype from Bell Labs. Ask the cops which lights were on when they walked in at 815 am, after sunup. My guess is the killers used the hallway or bathroom light, or bedroom light. Look at the photos taken of 28 by cops and all the lights you can imagine are ON!

This isn't groundbreaking, because we know the killers did not turn on every light in the house and go at it. The killers tried to contain it. We have no idea which lights were on when PCSO arrived. We have far less idea which lights were on when the killers were going apenut crazy. Low light from the hallway, bathroom, or back bedroom is my guess. Yeah, in case you never thought about it, the killers did this in the dark. If you turned a light on in the front room or the kitchen, c28 would light up like a drunken republican gun owner asked to prove he's not a child rapist.

I've said which lights I think the killers used- but also look at the sweater found in the bathroom.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby honda300 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:01 pm

To me it seems that the fact the killer or killers restrained or gagged some of the victims twice shows they were insecure and not to experienced in that type of crimes.
honda300

Postby Pekeluvr » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Or it could mean that they really wanted to take their time and not be interrupted.
Pekeluvr

Previous

Return to keddie facts