Mike Gamberg on the Keddie Murders

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Mike Gamberg on the Keddie Murders

Postby jhancock » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 pm

He was close to the scene, he had given Johnny and Dana some Judo training...
Night Rider

Postby dcheryl83 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 am

Night Rider wrote:He was close to the scene, he had given Johnny and Dana some Judo training...

Close to the scene as in - he worked on the case?
dcheryl83

Postby jhancock » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 am

Not exactly--in fact, he was on leave at the time the murders happened.

However, considering that he knew the victims and had a bitter feud with the sheriff at the time, he took a strong interest in the case and did explore it for a lengthy amount of time. He's good guy--but retired. We're not sure why he did not follow through on responding to those questions for us...hopefully that will change.
jhancock

Postby coffee is love » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:17 am

do you know if him being a former cop would prohibit him from participating here? or does he just choose not to? he could be so helpful.
coffee is love

Postby Night Rider » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm

There could be many reasons,

1: he has recently had surgery, his son said that doesn't look anything like the video right now.

2: He has always cared about the case, some people may not like that up there. Hint, hint.

3: These crime discussion boards in general.

There is a person who told people that he would love to get on the EAR discussion board and tell them the truth. He was told "stay away, the people on that board would eat you alive and call you every name in the book. You don't need that at your age."

I've been informed of some of the things he has said. There are some pious, petty people on some of these discussions who would go crawl in a hole if he ever started talking.
Night Rider

Re: Mike Gamberg on the Keddie Murders

Postby MollyJ » Mon May 25, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm going out on a limb here, but I wonder if he was aware of some "dirty" cops in the local LE. Wasn't the crime scene botched in that there was a child missing and no one even noticed? Could there have been a known (by LE) child molester living very near Cabin 28...
MollyJ

Postby dmac » Tue May 26, 2015 6:08 am

I think it's pretty safe to say anyone at PCSO should be aware of dirty cops working beside them- unless their heads are fully buried in the sand (or elsewhere). As for nearby molesters, why not tie both points together: You need look no futher than asst. sheriff Shanks, who was actively molesting kids since before the Keddie case.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Justin1983 » Sun May 31, 2015 5:24 pm

I got a quick question. The last time I looked on this forum was back in 08 or 09. What is the reason for all the hatred or should I say dislike towards josh Hancock
Justin1983

Postby dmac » Sun May 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Josh's downfall was his own doing. He stole case files, lies about what he knows, and his shlockumentaries are meant to keep his 'cabin industry' raking in bucks off the blood of murder victims. He discredited himself so many times. So many of us knew for yonks Josh is scum (and some of us would chat at length about his lies and corruption), but once I knew he was sending me original case files he'd stolen from PCSO, I stayed "onboard" solely to get as many of those documents safely away from him as possible. He eventually stopped sending files, so the final straw for me is this thread, where he published a photo that he claimed he never had, a photo which explains many aspects of the case that we spent years and $$$ individually researching. Josh is a scumbag.

Welcome aboard, J83- try this section if you want the basics or have Qs.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun May 31, 2015 7:10 pm

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin