"Sheila Says", and the Psychobabble Fraudcast

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

"Sheila Says", and the Psychobabble Fraudcast

Postby dmac » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:29 pm

A couple years back, Josh did a 'podcast' with aliens from Planet Skrubol, where psychics channel the toilets of their minds to flush out visions and other BS. I was recently approached by two women- one being the hack fraud who did some 'channeling' of Sue for Sheila in Keddie, as seen in Pt. 2. I told her she is what she is (a hack fraud), and to piss off. The other was the hack fraud host of the podcast. She wanted me to participate in a new podcast to, among other things, explain Josh's lies and downfall. I told her, well, an extended version of what I told the other hack fraud.

That podcast went live without me a few weeks ago. In my place? Sheila Sharp. Among the things she told them, while waiting for her Barry Manilow concert to start, was that she's retired from the case and has moved on with her life, that she no longer wants to participate in discussions of the Keddie case. Yes, she said that while participating in a podcast with a psychic she derided as a fraud. How is that 'retiring'?

Here's an overview of the craptastic fraudcast:

Note that Shaver writes, EXACTLY:

4-12-81 APPROX. 845 DAVIS, DONALD LEE CONTACTED ME AT THE SCENE, IN FRONT OF CABIN #28.

Shaver does NOT say that's when Davis arrived in Keddie; Shaver says that's when Don initiated contact with him. Shaver never mentioned seeing Don arrive. Shaver only accounts for when Don got his attention in front of 28 and they had that discussion.

Who got to 28 first? PCSO and Don Davis were called back to back. Don lived in EQ. PCSO were spread around at 745 am Saturday, the first to arrive being Klement, who was at PCSO HQ when the call came in. Are we to believe Don Davis arrived around 8:45 am, or that Don got to 28 prior to LE and actually went into the cabin before LE arrived (as Sheila now remembers)?

The podcast lasts an interminable two hours, and is far worse than the drivel served up by thinkingsideways a couple months back. Instead of you repeating the suffering I went through by having to watch the vid, here's what Sheila said:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

► Neighbors remember Sheila identifying Johnny as one of the dead upon returning from finding the bodies. She doesn't remember saying that, but others do. She also said Don Davis arrived in Keddie and entered the cabin before LE arrived (see the end of this post!)
► She doesn't remember Marty at all, because she was "gone part of the time my family lived in Keddie". She said Sue hung out with Marilyn, though.
► Sheila believes Bo and Marty did it, and LE knew it but got them out of town, and then intentionally botched the case. She believes LE are still doing nothing to solve it. She also believes the boys were left alive because of Justin's relationship to the killers (Marty & Loon).
► She believes Justin is protecting his mom (Marilyn), who she thinks was just outside cabin 28 during the crimes or at least knew about what was happening.
► She believes Dee Lake was involved.
► She said Deborah is claiming everyone is slandering Bo, and that she (Sheila) won't participate in Keddie28.com because we've called her "every name you can think of".
► To her knowledge, Tina hadn't started her cycle yet, so couldn't have been pregnant.
► "I don't know exactly what happened with Josh, I haven't gotten into that." She believes Josh did everything he could to help the case and retired as he could do no more good, in part because "everyone was threatening to sue him" over "lies about Bo".
► She said Sue chose to move to Quincy/Keddie to help Johnny, who was difficult, and to be close to Don.
► She said Sue may have had a couple jobs, as others have claimed, but she doesn't recall. The job hours may have been when Sheila was at school. She heard Sue volunteered at the old folks home, where her grandfather lived. She thinks Sue worked for a while at the health club. But Sue was going to school, too.
► Sheila thinks about the crime often, but doesn't participate anymore. She thinks it can be solved, and people "on the good side" (ie not keddie28.com) are still working the case, but she doesn't think it will be solved. She has moved on with her life.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

AFTER Sheila's segment was over, the hosts dialed in a spiritualist (using only lame technology from this world, known to mere humans as Skype) to do a "remote viewing", which is psychobabble for channeling spirits to see into the past, to watch what happened during the murders "as they happened". In fact, the host admitted she'd called this third 'psychic' woman days or weeks prior to the podcast, and the "real" 'remote viewing' was done then, during a phone conversation. Of course, right when this new psychic agreed to do a 'remote viewing' of the Keddie case, which she claims she'd "never heard of before", she also claims all the power went out at her house. OO-EE-OO. She had only the phone line and the spirit world, no access to the internet. No googling for clews on a case she'd NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE.

How funny it is that, since their original podcast with Josh, all their new revelations in the new podcast deal with what we at keddie28.com have been digging up for a long damned time: mafia, drugs, coverup by all types of LE. Of course, she "didn't know any of that" because her power was out. OO-EE-OO. As with the times they couldn't get Skype to work properly, or the podcast feed briefly faltered, they immediately deemed all human and technological breakdowns were "paranormal activity", not due to their ineptitude or bandwidth issues. OO-EE-OO! So SPOOKY!

Here, then, is a summary of this psychic sidekick's very disjointed, illogical retelling of What the Fraud Saw In the Dark & Stormy (and electricity-free) Night:

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

►Two men, both now dead, did the killings. A third man in a red and black plaid jacket was standing just inside the front door, forced to watch but not a participant. Another man stood guard outside the door. A large car, like a Lincoln, circled the area looking out for Johnny and Dana. She asked Sheila if Loon wore a red & black plaid shirt. (Yes, Sheila listened in for another 15 minutes or so until her phone disconnected).
►One of the dead men was Chicago mafia, more of the boss of the two killers. The other killer was crazier, and very nervous about being caught. This was a mafia hit because Sue had been in a relationship with a mafia guy who promised her & the kids a lot but never delivered, and when she was overheard saying she was going to squeal on the guy, the mafia came to town, hired some local guys who are even more cruel than the two dead guys to help wipe her out. Sue told the 'psychic' that (husband) James molested all the kids, boys and girls, not just Sheila.
►The two now-dead men and the mafia guys hung out at the nearby bar a lot. They also hung out at bars in Chicago, Reno, and New Jersey.
►Another younger guy from the area who hung at the bar with the killers/mafia was also there for the murders and had made strong advances towards Tina and wanted her for his own.
►The two now-dead men held Sue down and attacked her, and also cut her "where you would carry a baby" (her uterus). Then the man guarding the door outside, the mafia guy who'd been in the relationship with Sue, came in and covered her with a blanket. The scene was staged with rope to make it look different, but the staging actually ended up making it look even more like a mafia hit.
►The younger guy with the obsession for Tina was told to take Tina and do what he wanted, so he took her (in the Lincoln) 50 miles away and he and mafia guys "did not so nice things". He's very obsessed with the case now because he doesn't want anyone else taking credit. The guy also used a hatchet on her. The only reason Tina was taken was because he was a sick sexual sadist and killer, and that's why only her skull was found, because he used the hatchet to chop her up.
►The Lincoln was a popular mob car, and people were talking about it after the crimes. It was made to disappear FAST. The crime was covered up by low-level and high-level LE. The Lincoln was 'fast-tracked' out of town, taken to an industrial spot in Chicago with smokestacks nearby, compacted into a cube, stuck in a hole, and concrete poured over. The car had to disappear because it had so much blood and other evidence in it. LE destroyed tons of other evidence, including the cabin itself, to protect the coverup.
►Everybody who promised to write books or other things have been scared into silence. People that wanted to talk have mysteriously disappeared.
►The killers lay in wait 'like a pack of wolves' to murder everyone, and the murders were intended "to send a message: Don't mess with the wrong people". The boys were left alive as witnesses to why the killings happened, so that others could learn.
As soon as someone came in the door, the killers got the duct tape and restrained them. They put a white towel in Sue's mouth and duct taped over it to muffle her. When she was dead, they removed the towel and placed it on her or nearby. ►"Nobody heard anything. Why? The mafia is very good at doing what they do."
►The mafia was always involved in Keddie, and would fly associates in from Vegas to party there. Marty was a real sonofabitch but was in no way involved with the murders. People involved: John, Mark, William (or Bill) and Randy.
►The younger guy who took Tina and is obsessed with the case and dismembered her body. He is also still an avid fisherman, she sees a row of fishing reels when she thinks of him. He disposed of key evidence in a body of water. "He's probably watching this broadcast right now." He hates LE and the government and is they type to be more dangerous in his old age. Tina was not his last.
►Sue says she's sorry she could not stop her husband from molesting all her children and other kids, too. Sue feels responsible for the murders. She's sorry she couldn't protect the victims. The 'psychic' believes Mr Sharp is still alive, his "energy is still around".
►The case is unsolved but considered closed.

WHAT A PANTLOAD OF BULL PSCHIT.

Note that Shaver writes, EXACTLY:

4-12-81 APPROX. 845 DAVIS, DONALD LEE CONTACTED ME AT THE SCENE, IN FRONT OF CABIN #28.

Shaver does NOT say that's when Davis arrived in Keddie; Shaver says that's when Don initiated contact with him!

Who got to 28 first? PCSO and Don Davis were called back to back. Read more here.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: "Sheila Says", and the Psychobabble Fraudcast

Postby miniondi » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:07 pm

I'm not sure if this is TMI but just because Sheila says Tina had not started her cycle yet does NOT, in any way, mean she COULD NOT have been pregnant. As the mother of a 12-yr old I can tell you it starts out crazy and random. A child may not realize it has started and mine didn't tell me for months, I had to find out other ways. Secondly, there have been many cases where a child who is being abused is pregnant before ever knowingly starting.
I know this isn't terribly relevant but I don't know why Sheila would completely dismiss for this reason.
miniondi

Re: "Sheila Says", and the Psychobabble Fraudcast

Postby LynnieLasVegas » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:05 am

The above nonsense "seen, felt, heard" by the criminally fraudulent psychic is such a bunch of crap. This shit pisses me off so much. Scam artist making money off off of other people's pain. They should all be put in jail. How can they live with themselves? Just makes my blood boil, like those assholes that claim to heal cancer with bleach....
Rant over
LynnieLasVegas

Return to just speculatin'