Richard Meeks and Blood On Sue's Car

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Richard Meeks and Blood On Sue's Car

Postby kmik » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 pm

In a July 30, 2013 post written by Josh Hancock he says: "I know in a clip I never used of Richard Meeks, he says he saw blood on Sue's car. He seemed pretty solid in his memory."
I was under the impression that the car was removed from cabin 28 on April 12th. Where was the car when he saw this blood, and what day was this on?
I've just never read that he was over at the cabin on the 12th, so I am confused on where and when he saw this.
kmik

Re: Blood on Sue's Car

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 pm

I noticed Richard's 'blood on the car' account some time ago, and it stood out as completely incongruous with other statements about Meeks activities on the 12th. The only Meeks we know were in Keddie are LaRonda, who was at a sleep-over behind 28 (I believe it was the Krois' cabin), and Mama Meeks when she picked up Marilyn, Justin, and Casey.
Here's the trouble: there are various versions of how it went down, and I've never taken the time to assemble them all and compare them. We need all the different versions of these stories compiled and posted together:

All versions of when Mama went to Keddie; who she went with; when; what happened; etc.

All versions of when Marilyn was picked up; was taken back to get more of her things; who took her; what happened; etc.

Which versions, if any, mention LaRonda? When did she call Mama and notify her of the murders? When did Mama claim she first heard of the murders via sources other than LaRonda? Who picked up LaRonda from the sleepover behind 28?

All this crap has to line up nicely to find the true version of that aspect of the April 12 Timeline, and should also line up with Phillip jumping out the window at the church, making his way to EQ, and fraudulently collecting money 'for the victims' outside the liquor store, where he was really collecting for his alcohol habit. Phil had to learn those specific details about the murders from someone who knew early that Sunday, and I 100% believe his source was the nearby Meeks home: The whole Wade Meeks alibi revolves around Philip, then Wade visiting a friend, then that same friend 'smelling' Phil's presence at the church the following morning. Wade's alibi is the weakest nobody's truly debunked-- yet.

Richard Meeks was 17 at the time, and I believe CA's DL age limit was 16 then, so did Richard drive to Keddie on his own? Did he have a car, or access to one? Did he catch a ride? It seems logical, given the connections between the Meeks and the victims and killers, there would be more traffic between the Meeks' home and Keddie on the 12th than what Mama and Loon have claimed.

The way Richard and Sheila fail to mention each other in their accounts of their movements and activities before and after the murders, we're to believe they were not in contact, possibly even avoiding each other. I agree, for Richard to have seen blood on the car, he had to have been at Cabin 28 on the 12th fairly early in the day, before Sue's car was towed. He's placed himself in Keddie on the 12th, so can it be true?

The activities of all key players on the 12th and after is an area of the case sorely needing research. By research, I mean collecting all known refs and compiling them. Once that's done, the bullshit usually stands out very clearly. Once only the physically feasible versions are left, we can see who lied, how they lied, and probably why they lied. After that, the real timeline is pretty easy to deduce.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Someone had posted the old post on this forum (thank God) and you had said we need to go back and read these old post. After so long of thinking that LaRhonda was in Keddie the morning of the murders, in a July,2009 post she changes this and says that she had talked to LaRhonda a couple days before and she had been right all along because all of her (Mrs.Meeks) kids were at home that night. I almost fell out when I read that ,considering I had been reading for hours, and now she was telling us that LaRhonda was at home on the night of the murders. I just wonder when LaRhonda and Marilyn were able to take a look at the club house and both confirm that the floorboards were torn up. Marilyn and Glenna tell things the way they want to tell it and in between you can catch a glimpse of the truth emerging. Oh well they say the devil is in the details! I am glad someone took the time to post these on here and glad you recommended us reading them.
kmik

Richard Meeks and Blood On the Car

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Note how Richard Meeks doesn't indicate whether he SAW the blood or if he just HEARD ABOUT IT. Reports we have state blood was found on a back stairwell support beam, and on the front and back doors. There's no report mentioning blood found on Sue's Newport.

Does anyone know of any other mention of blood on Sue's car, coming from anyone close to the case?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Back to what Richard Meeks has said about "blood on Sue's car": He didn't say HE saw ANYTHING in the clip... See this link.

Since that's shot down as a reliable source, what other mentions of blood on the car do we have do we have from those close to the case?
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Richard Meeks and Blood On the Car

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:56 pm

No, there are no other reports/recollections of this that I can recall.
Chichibcc

Re: Richard Meeks and Blood On Sue's Car

Postby #DLG# » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Are there any photos of Sue's car taken that day? Any LE reports on any examination of the car exist? What happened to Sue's car?
#DLG#

Postby Cheshire » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Sue's car
Postby RogerV » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 pm

DMAC,
Farther down the page, you remark on Sue's "small sedan." In fact, Sue's car was a 1973 Chrysler Newport, and would have been ENORMOUS, designed to accommodate six adults. It would have been possible to squeeze seven people in it, especially if some of them were children, and the distance traveled was short.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3652/345 ... 17f82e.jpg

Also "The Vehicles" thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=151&p=9128&hilit=sue%27s+car#p9128
Cheshire

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:42 pm

I don't understand your post, Chesh- ???
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Cheshire » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:29 pm

I think I was trying to answer the previous post by quoting some old posts and providing links -- but I don't even understand it myself now so clearly I did a terrible job. Sorry :-?
Cheshire

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Ah, thanks- so you were. I didn't notice the DLG post when I was reading up the thread to find what you were talking abt. I have a few shots of that model, and may have posted them already. I believe there were two green models that year- one light and one dark, perhaps metallic.

To follow up for DLG: We've seen no reports about processing of or evidence from Sue's car. Richard Meeks told me the car was released by LE back to the family, and sold by Don to a neighbor.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed May 25, 2016 3:58 pm

The only photos of Sue's car at the crime scene appear to be accidental- showing in the back yard at the side of the house when images of the front of the building were being snapped.

There were images taken at the sheriff's office, but the vehicle was under a shed with only the front and rear visible. Therefore, without photoshopping, all one can see is the front grill and the rear- and no exciting revelations in the meanings of the bumper stickers.

It's been verified no blood was found on the car, inside or out, nor any other evidence.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos