Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: Newbies Ask the 'Experts'

Postby dmac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 pm

That sounds like Josh, and it's probably the video he did with that hack a couple years back. It's the same lady who asked me to be interviewed several weeks ago, and I told her where to stuff her show and paranormal scams, so she interviewed Sheila instead. I have no time for pseudo-science, such as hypnotism and polygraphs, but the crap that scumbag charlatan puts out is for psychos and idiots.

I've never wartched that crap vid, but went in far enough to verify it's Josh talking. It's interesting that he happened to be talking about an interview tape (between Crimley and Rick, from what I heard), because he said, "I may still have that tape". So we can count the cassettes of the Crimley interviews amongst all the things he stole? From his own mouth, we should conclude "YES!"

Josh kept all the filthy lucre for himself, I understand.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Okay, Dmac. Thanks for your reply. You would know if it was Josh or not... Its just The way he speaks,the breaks in his sentences. The voice sounds exactly like Justin in the part 1 of the documentary.
There is even a part where the women interviewing says,"Josh has that information", instead of saying YOU have that information.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby justice17 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Experts,
Why do you beleive LE purposely covered up a quadruple murder? Maybe they weren't equipped
to handle a crime of this magnitude? Maybe they were just embarrassed at how poorly they handled
this investigation.

If there was a coverup, Why would they even give Josh access to their documentation?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:44 pm

Look no further than the completely fraudulent interviews Crimley did Monday morning with victim Rick, then killers Bo and Marty. If you choose to look further, there's the admitted deep friendship between killer Marty and PCSO sheriff Thomas and Asst Sheriff, admitted child molester Shanks. Then there's the lies DOJ/PCSO gave to the FBI, resulting in (among other things) a faulty criminal profile of the killer(s) by John Douglas.

Bo was mafia, whose laundry list of criminal convictions and arrests have been wiped from all known LE records. Bo has no KNOWN LE records, meaning only select few can see his file. If he's not officially WPP, it blatantly means he's illegally protected by our shitty government (which has been directly alluded to by high-ranking LE). Then there's the drug angle: Thomas claimed Plumas had no drug problem, while multiple sources say many PCSO personnel (including Thomas) had this non-existent drug trade sewn up to line their own pockets.

Bo was a mafia hitman and drug runner whose ties go back to Hyman Larner, a key leader of the Outfit who relocated to Panama and set up the drug deals between banana republics and George Bush's CIA. Larner began the CIA/Panama drug partnership in order to arm Israel's Mossad in the 60s. In this case, the CIA used operative/double-agent Larner to trade arms for Panama's coke (and more), then distributed that coke down to US streets (and beyond) via lesser LE tentacles (DOJ, PDs, and SOs). That's fact, not "left wing Jew press fiction".

The question has not been, for years,"if" LE intentionally steered the Keddie Murders case into the ditch... YES THEY DID. The question remains "why".

It wasn't PCSO being overwhelmed. They had full access to CA-DOJ, FBI, and other LE resources, yet time and again key parts of the coverup were executed by Crim, Bradley, Thomas, Stoy, etc. Crim and Bradley were already in newspapers as being corrupt. The BS lie tests were conducted by the head DOJ polygrapher, corrupt scumbucket Sam Lister. Time and again, those on-scene in Keddie are found to be liars and cheats, clearly disinterested in their sworn duties in law enforcement. With all these resources at their fingertips, and Crimley calling so many of the shots, why was the ONLY artist sketch of the 'killers' done by an untalented, unqualified Reno art teacher and a completely corrupt Sheriff Thomas, allowed to hypnotize and further terrorize a key witness to the murders, Justin? Remember, Justin was the stepson of the sheriff's bestie drug-selling pal, Marty Smartt. All those top-notch resources at their disposal, but time and again they choose to screw the case with a select few corrupt assholes.

Why was the crime and solution covered up? Were DOJ immediately dispatched because they knew Bo was involved? What we currently know about that angle runs 50/50... either Crim & Bradley (both DOJ special agents who were mafia handlers, not homicide detectives- completely the WRONG JOB for such trained & talented scum) were called in to mainly protect Bo as an asset, or they were called in to protect their asses/assets.... the drug trade itself. Not that the murders have ANYTHING to do with drugs... I walk a wide berth around the assumption the murders have ANYTHING to do with drugs, until something comes out to indicate otherwise. However, exposing and putting on trial Bo, Marty, Loon, Tony Garedakis, Dee Lake, and any number of other involved asshats, would uncover LEs involvement in the drug trade. There's also the distinct possibility certain people of power in or around Plumas, as yet unnamed, were (also) being protected.

Josh is not the only one allowed access to case files. Dave Keller is obviously one of several more. Josh is the only one I know of who STOLE case files, although DeCrona and Thomas freely admit to having a plethora of case files for their own personal (garage-den) libraries. Do DeCreona/Thomas, etc., have originals, too? If so, they are just as guilty as Josh. There's been many PCSO & Underling 'sheriffs' holding fort over those clearly-compromised Keddie files since 1981. I find no due diligence, simply intended compromises of security and well-admitted theft.

Many of us ask, "why would PCSO allow their case files to be mishandled and blown to the four corners of the earth?"

"Like, duh" comes the 1981 Valley Girl response: we're clueless and stupid to the obvious.

Why was the Keddie case intentionally destroyed by LE? That's still up in the air. But DOJ don't send corrupt mafia handlers into a podunk murder unless they are protecting ASSETS and ASSES. Many of us have thought long and hard to explain why the corruption of the case went down as it did. If anyone can postulate a plausible scenario, other than the protection of asses and/or asshats (drugs), we'd love to hear. Nothing else comes close to passing muster.

Why has this quiet little mass murder, which garnered near-zero press back in the day, grown into a massive onion of lies and conspiracy: because it's a true coverup & conspiracy.

(I hope you appreciate the above is my 'short answer')

google results for PANAMA CIA LARNER

If you want to find some of my research on Larner, Rini, Alvin & Bo Boubede, go to the Bo section, or use the search function on this forum. It uncovers a loooooong past and does NOTHING to explain why the DOJ put Bo's arrest records amongst PCSO files, yet why Bo's records have since been expunged.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
thumper001 (Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:48 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:32 am

I did read how the investigation was fumbled from the very beginning, and details of the personal connections between LE and POI.

I couldn't decide------- was County LE corrupt, or were they just small town cops AND complete IDIOTS.

Dmac- May I please have full Member access?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:30 am

Justice17, you're almost there; once a member makes 15 posts, they automatically have full membership rights, as per the forum guidelines:

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1180#p14699

These users thanked the author Chichibcc for the post (total 2):
bbragg (Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 pm) • justice17 (Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:53 pm)
Chichibcc

Postby justice17 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Chichibbc

I have reached the 15 posts. When do I get full membership access? Does it happen
Automatically or do I need to request it?
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:00 am

You should have full privileges now. Use them wisely, Obi-Wan.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 3):
Mikey71 (Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:19 pm) • bbragg (Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 pm) • justice17 (Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: CASE SYNOPSIS online

Postby rajahbrooke » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:52 am

Hi all,

Fairly new to the case, I came here via youtube. I've been reading through some of the posts and I have two questions.

First; ok, accepting Marty and Bo did the killings possibly assisted by accomplices Marilyn, Loon, Lake and Gerakis and this was done more or less in the manner speculated upon. What puzzles me is the motive, legally speaking motive is generally irrelevant (not sure how this works in Californian law but it is generally true of the Common Law) simply that there is a chain of evidence to link the killer to the crime. Since, the evidence here is mostly circumstantial motive becomes more important.

I haven't found this addressed in the forum, but of course I may not have come across it yet. It puzzles me as I can't see what common motive all those people would have for killing Sue (assuming Sue was the target). Marty was unstable and violent, he could have had personal reasons for going for Sue and could have flown off the handle at the drop of a hat and from what what witnesses say, often did. However, what of Boubede? Bo appears to have been a violent criminal, possibly with links to organised crime. His participation might explain the execution style nature of the killings, the apparent use of fear on the victims and the staging, ok, but what possible interest could he have in killing Sue? What had she done or not done that would attract the violent attentions of a mafioso? What of Marilyn? She knew how unstable and violent Marty was, did she unleash him on Sue? For what possible reason? The other three, who or what was Sue that she would have persuaded them to be accomplices in a very brutal quadruple murder?

To my mind, though there are persuasive theories that Marty and Bo were involved and possibly some or all of the others it doesn't add up. Sue was a nobody, she might have pissed off the neighbours but to the point of doing what they did? It hardly seems likely.. It might not have taken much to set Marty off but the others? That's one hell of a grudge payback.
rajahbrooke

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Welcome aboard. There's a lot to learn, and the Newbie section has many helpful threads. I've answered your Q (half-assed for now, as I'm short on time today) on this new thread.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Newbies Ask the 'Experts' Blonde Hair?

Postby justice17 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello Experts,

A while back,I remember reading that there were blonde hairs found clutched in Johnny's hand.( None of the main POI had blonde hair? )

Just wondering if D. Lake was a blonde in his younger years?

I did a search but did not find very much on this...

Thank You.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:28 pm

It's a valid Q that has no decent answer yet. There's hairs found in blood, chunks of hair found on the floor (presumably coming from victims, mainly Sue as her left ear was slashed and nearly severed), and hair-like fibers found (by DT- planted?!) on the fence north of the cabin. All of this hair/fiber info should be collected on one thread. (note: Add that to the list of stuff I don't have time to do.)

I long ago speculated the hair may be white or blond, meaning gray haired or blond haired. When I did the age progression on Bo (before Deb provided photos of Bo from the time of the murders), it appeared to me his widow's peak hairline from 1965 may have progressed to dome baldness by 81. I presumed, given his attention to crass mob dress code, he would also sport dyed hair or a toupee. The only photos of Bo we have post-Keddie show him with pure grey hair, scant on top, so my old premise still has legs.

The length and fineness of the hair (if the hairs were found intact from root (DNA!) to end) matters as much as the color. Marty had dark hair. Loon has dark hair in 80s-era photos, but you know how women are with hair. Still, hers has always been worn long, to my knowledge. Tony's was very dark. I simply don't know when it comes to Dee- there's conflicting stories (ponytail, short, etc). He's currently white-haired but his complexion begs to say he was light-haired or even a ginger. Others involved?

Refer to this thread for disposition.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
justice17 (Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:21 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Yes, Dee looks like he could have been a dirty blonde or Ginger.

Most of the evidence/and or DNA samples have been compromised,unusable or missing...
That seriously makes me Want to cry.I will never accept that this case Won't ever Be solved.

A B I G Thank you to our expert moderators for not giving up on trying to find some justice for these victims.

I think About Sue,Johnny,Dana & Tina a lot. I think about all of the wonderful life experiences
That they didn't get. Tina would be about 47 now & Johnny would be close to celebrating his
50th Birthday.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby #DLG# » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:14 pm

I am really new to this so please correct me if I should post this elsewhere but, being a newbie I have a "simple" question (yeah I know nothing about this case is simple) Was ANY form/manner of actual blood work done from the crime scene evidence or the victims? Were blood types even determined ? I have read transcripts of the autopsies and they do not list any blood typing....
Was a crime scene blood analysis ever performed? If this information is available could you point me in the right direction :-??|
#DLG#

Postby #DLG# » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:49 am

I have read the news article where LE (Thomas) states " the entire Sharp family has "O" blood", what about Dana, was he type "O " as well, I mean seriously, how convenient that all victims had the same blood type . Does anyone know if there is any way this could be confirmed that they were all type O blood type? I personally have a hard time buying that all members of the Sharp family have the exact same blood type......
#DLG#

Postby bbragg » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 am

does anyone know what dana's blood type was
bbragg

Postby joe_mcplumber » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Dee had short, wavy, red hair. You can still kinda see the it, in his eyebrows in the documentary.

He also had a big orange caterpillar on his upper lip. Very distinctive, and likely to be mentioned in any description of him.
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

thanks, I do concur with the idea Dee had red hair in 81. He looks like an ex-redhead. No photos to back it up, and his military records only show he's a pussyboy bible-thumping fraud.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Sockiemom » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi, thanks for the add. Where is the material used for dna testing now? Who is the living person it came back to? Sorry if this is elsewhere. I read the linked post from 2011 and didn't see that.

It just seems there is (or should be) physical evidence available to test that could solve this, even if the perpetrator(s) are dead already.

What's the current status of the investigation? No shows have wanted to spotlight this?
Sockiemom

Postby colie707 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 pm

One question I've always wondered... if the boys came home first, or after the killers?

I read somewhere back... maybe on another site, That some witnesses reported Dana hitchhiking w/a bag of clothes the night of the murders.
If this is true, Does anyone know where In the cabin that bag was found?

Im trying to figure out how far they got in the cabin before the attack started. I know they still had their jackets on, but always wondered about that bag.
Thank you
colie707

PreviousNext

Return to for newbies