ALL THE BOYS WERE AWAKE DURING THE MURDERS

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: ALL THE BOYS WERE AWAKE DURING THE MURDERS

Postby dmac » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Rule 1, subsection A- "unless you know enough of what you're talking about to back up an argument."

The scenario is this: The boys saw what went down. I think even Greg was old enough and familiar enough with the neighbors to recognize at least Marty as one of the murderers. It was Justin's step-dad, a close neighbor... who 'just happened to be' best pals with Sheriff Thomas and his child-molesting sidekick, Ass. Sheriff Shanks. Add to the mix corrupt DOJ handlers, and who exactly would Justin or the other boys be naive / ignorant enough to trust? From the looks of it, Justin still tried to tell the truth, before realizing his best chance at avoiding the Big Dirt Nap was to change his story and then shut up. Also, Rick must have had something to say for his interview to have "ended" so abruptly. No damned way that was an accident.

Logically, the kids were threatened by the killers, and either were smart enough not to trust LE, or were threatened again if they did. You cannot blame any of the kids for being silent, or changing stories, after witnessing what they did, being threatened, and instead of decent cops they get thrown to the pack of wolves 'running' the case, whose sole duty was to pervert justice.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby justice17 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm

I do think Justin saw some of whatever happened that night. He has admitted he did, correct?. Why is he waiting to give the details? Is it fear? or waiting for the final suspect to die? Or maybe he is covering for Loon, until she passes away?

Question for some of you that have been emotionally involved in this case for a long time- Did you ever feel like giving up and moving on, assuming that as sad as it is, this case will not be solved...ever? The thought sickens me. Something evil brutally murdered half of an entire family.

This case gets in your head, big time. I have been getting up in the middle of the night just to make sure all of our windows and doors are locked, and nobody is creeping around outside (I never used to do this).
Justice for all
justice17

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:01 pm

justice17 wrote:I do think Justin saw some of whatever happened that night. He has admitted he did, correct?. Why is he waiting to give the details? Is it fear? or waiting for the final suspect to die? Or maybe he is covering for Loon, until she passes away?

I think it's a mix of all three reasons, actually.

justice17 wrote:
Question for some of you that have been emotionally involved in this case for a long time- Did you ever feel like giving up and moving on, assuming that as sad as it is, this case will not be solved...ever? The thought sickens me. Something evil brutally murdered half of an entire family.

I think any and everyone who's been involved in the forum over the years have felt that way at some point; I know I did at the beginning. It seemed that for every step forward, there were two steps to take backwards, but that's just a reality that you have to be willing to accept with this case, with its never-ending twists/rumors, and new elements.

But even if the case isn't solved, I would never want to give up on it, because that would be allowing those who want this case buried, for whatever reasons, to "win," and just the thought of that makes me sick. Plus, staying on is a way to ensure that the four victims are never forgotten, if nothing else.

justice17 wrote:This case gets in your head, big time. I have been getting up in the middle of the night just to make sure all of our windows and doors are locked, and nobody is creeping around outside (I never used to do this).

I understand-the first few weeks after joining here, I was equally cautious at night sometimes, especially after staying up late to read on the forum or reviewing the CS pics for clues.
Chichibcc

Postby justice17 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Thank you for your reply Chi.

When I told my Mother about The Sharp's, she replied, "sometimes you will never get the answers, and it will remain a mystery".
I find that very hard to accept. It is not fair to the victims or their families for this to go unsolved. It won't bring them back, but I imagine that the truth would help the family members move forward.

***With that I have reached my 15th post.***
Justice for all
justice17

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:18 pm

azucena wrote:Ithe Mrders would have had a huge impact psychologically on young children.

tell all.

Forced participation? You can't see that as where the truth leads?

It's an ugly case, and every Q leads to disturbing intel.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby azucena » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Forced participation takes the trauma to a nightmare level for these young boys.
One thing I have thought of from where Shelia stands is that she has known for for a very long time what her brothers suffered, and many of her convoluted reactions have come from a place of trying to protect them. Really no surviving member of this family has anyone to trust, nor feel they have anyone who will protect them, except, perhaps Shelia.
azucena

Previous

Return to keddie facts