Timeline Graph of Johnny and Dana's Movements 2011

all timelines of events, suspects, etc

Timeline Graph of Johnny and Dana's Movements 2011

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:53 am

Here's a chart of all of Johnny and Dana's movements on April 11. The day begins with Johnny already at the Meeks house, as he slept there on Friday. Evidently, Johnny left the Meeks residence early Saturday and was on foot.

All entries from timelines A & B are charted, except for:

810411-1200a Eugene S. says he met Dana around noon walking toward town. They bought a six-pack and drank it while walking around town. Dana wanted to see Susan K. and the last time he saw Dana he was hitchhiking to Keddie (doesn’t match other statements).

It's 100% bullshit, as are many other entries I did chart, but this one is so preposterous I couldn't be bothered.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Graphical Timeline of Johnny and Dana's Movements

Postby Chichibcc » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Wow...I didn't realize that many people may have seen them all within that one day, but at least the chart helps to sort things out.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:16 pm

New version, easier to read. I've lined up all entries chronologically, while grouping the same sources together so their variations are easily seen. Donna W and Joey C spring to mind when it comes to having multiple, conflicting accounts. Of course, the party stories line up with 100% bullshit lying douchebag motherf***ers.

Image . . . . Image
. . . . . . . old version . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NEW VERSION

Johnny started the day at the Meeks house in Quincy. The biggest diversion in the timeline comes from two of the most important witnesses: Johnny's sister, Sheila; and Richard Meeks, Sheila's boyfriend, at whose home Johnny spent almost every Friday night, including the morning of this timeline. In other words, PCSO knew Johnny stayed the night at the Meeks house, but have no account for him on their official timeline until Sheila says he was picked up hitchhiking by Sue. MAJOR GODDAMNED FAIL, PCSO, particularly when Richard Meeks has an entirely separate version of where Johnny was that morning.

BIGGEST FLAW OF THE OFFICIAL TIMELINE:
RICHARD MEEKS AND SHEILA SHARP HAVE CONFLICTING ENTRIES

Sheila said her mom dropped Ricky and Justin off at baseball practice, then spent the morning of the 11th at the Meeks home. Sheila left the Meeks to visit with Alice T. Sue then drove from the Meeks, picked up Sheila at Alice Thompson's place (sister of suspect Henry Thompson), then picked up Ricky and Justin from the Gansner ball field after their team finished practice. It was at that point they picked up Dana and Johnny, hitching from Quincy to Keddie along 70 (according to PCSO). Is that the first time Sue had seen Johnny that day? PCSO can't draw that simple conclusion because it appears they were too damned stupid to ask.

As Johnny spent the night of the 10th at the Meeks', it's frustrating as f*** to discover PCSO openly noticed Richard's and Sheila's hugely conflicting accounts on their "official" timeline (B) without bothering to clear it up with either witness, in April 1981 or any time since. Where was Johnny all that morning? On the "official" PCSO timeline, Sheila is the first to see them, NOT RICKARD, who spent the night with him. WHAT KIND OF LAMEASS LE FAILURE IS THAT???? They could have asked Sheila and Richard, but DID NOT??!

Official timeline, my ass.

To sum up, the diversion in stories make no sense, and this graphic timeline clearly shows why some sources are complete liars, some are telling the truth, and PCSO were derelict in taking moronically simple steps to clear up very basic, glaring errors in their official version of events. PCSO had access to the most important and easily found witnesses, yet their 'official' timeline shows they made no attempts at progress in decades. DISGUSTING.

This also shows the problems between Timelines A and B; Timeline B, the one decorating the walls at PCSO, is far less intelligently plotted. It has the most glaring errors and lies, and no logical reasons why Sheila saw Sue pick up Dana and Johnny at 1:30 pm with no account for where Sue and the family were prior. It's alarming how stupid timeline B really is. Deplorable.

Putting on my tinfoil hat, I don't understand how a crime perpetrated by Marilyn, Marty, and Bo has a damned thing to do with where Johnny was the morning of April 11. Still, the fact that PCSO couldn't do the simplest, no-brainer task is worthy of concern. Why, indeed, did they ignore glaring differences in the statements by two of the most important witnesses in the history of the case (Sheila and Richard), yet claim somehow draw the conclusion that Tina murdered her own family and herself? Based on how PCSO tried to frame the murders on actual murder victims, Sheila and Richard should have been the prime suspects from the moment PCSO saw blood. And I mean that based on the sheer stupidity on full display by PCSO, not because Sheila or Richard had anything to do with it.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:32 am

It's kinda ironic-wasn't the purpose of the timeline supposed to be gathering and clearing up all these inconsistencies between the various witness accounts to get a clearer picture of the sequence of events during that period? Yet it actually leaves more questions than answers.

Why even bother creating it if no one was going to review the info that it contains, and see what "lines up" where?

Guess it really is just a decoration after all. :roll:
Chichibcc

Postby honda300 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:36 pm

what is the approximate time the killers arrived at the house and how long did they stay.
honda300

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:20 am

The "muffled screams" referenced in the timeline at 1:15 a.m. the morning of the 12th indicates to me that this was most likely around the time the attacks began.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Postby kmik » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:55 pm

Glenna Meeks repeatedly states in her posts that Sue, Sue's children, and Dana were at her house all day until 6:00p.m. Saturday the 11th. But according to Timeline B, Walter Meeks called the Sharps for Johnny and Sue said that Johnny was at foster home with Dana.
(Stated Nina Meeks, approx time between 5:00 or 6:00)
This lines up more with Sheila, Ricky, and Justin saying that they picked up Johnny and Dana around 1:00 or 1:30 and headed back to Keddie.
(Also Tina had been left home, and I don't know, but I don't think they would have left her alone all day long.)
Paula Seabolt sees Johnny and Dana raking leaves and Justin says (in interview with Doug Thomas) Sue, Johnny, and Dana raked leaves that afternoon.
(In the crime scene photos there is a rake leaning against the house, and leaves raked and piled up in a can.)
John Baze says they are at his house between 1:00 and 3:00p.m.
Vernal M says they are at foster home around 4:30- Dan Dorris says in Documentary they were there Saturday evening.
Kathy Beckley says they came by her house and left around 7:30p.m.
Steve Durham arrives at arcade around 10:00p.m. and tells Richard that he had just given Johnny and Dana a ride to the park and the Exxon.
So between 7:30 and 10:00p.m. they very well could have gone by the Meek's house to see if Richard and Walter could spend the night.
Maybe Glenna did call Sue around 9:00p.m. as stated by Ricky Sharp.
I know this doesn't help with how they got to Keddie that night, but it just lines up more with them going to Keddie that afternoon and then going back to Quincy to John Baze's, to foster home, to Kathy Beckley's, and where ever else.
I just don't believe Richard or Glenna's timing of them being in Quincy all day is accurate. Plus Glenna is the one that stated that Walter called the Sharps house looking for Johnny between 5:00 and 6:00p.m.
kmik

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Mama Meeks is as reputable as Loon when it comes to non-psychotic bulling and sh*tting. There ends the discussion. Everything mentioning Mama as a source needs verification. She's lying, protecting, and is fashionably insane.

MK's kinda right about 'ketchin them lyers' in 81 instead of 2005: Time and influences may completely warp memories. So catch them lying in 1981, and it's obvious Mama Meeks protected Loon and Wade, Marty and Bo, anyone but the victims.

Duh. [meant for idiots, not you, kmik]
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Timeline Graph of Johnny and Dana's Movements 2011

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 pm

All entries from timelines A & B are charted, except for:

810411-1200a Eugene S. says he met Dana around noon walking toward town. They bought a six-pack and drank it while walking around town. Dana wanted to see Susan K. and the last time he saw Dana he was hitchhiking to Keddie (doesn’t match other statements).

It's 100% bullshit, as are many other entries I did chart, but this one is so preposterous I couldn't be bothered.

maybe i am late here, but could this Eugene S. have met Dana Green around noon? i have seen in other posts that there has been some confusion, ( i won't say outright lying, as my mama taught me to be polite), between Dana Wingate and Dana Green. re: Dana was at this or that party...no he wasn't, he was with Johnny here or there or wherever...
either LE was not aware they were discussing 2 different Danas...or didn't care....
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Seeing as Timeline A has been, to a great degree, discredited, it's time to update this thread with sightings of J&D as taken from the real document Josh manipulated into Timeline A. The "real timeline A" is known now as Timeline C.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

810411-1830c Johnny Sharp & Dana Wingate arrived at Kathy Beckley apartment in E. Quincy to get a ride to Keddie. <Kathy Beckley / Bradley>

810411-1830c Johnny had a week old black eye, & was wearing red bandana & Dana's blue vest. Dana gave himself an insulin shot while there. Neither were intoxicated. <Kathy Beckley / Bradley>

810411-1830c (1830-1900) Luclia [Lucilia] Shumway sees Dana coming from area of FR Apartments. He was wearing a blue with wide tan stripe shirt, light tan cord pants & a cowboy hat. (Contradicts other statements.) <Luclia Shumway / Bradley>

810411-1845c John Gruebert sees Dana & Johnny walking toward Lawrence Street. <John Gruebert / Crim>

810411-1930c (1930-1945) Beckley's mother called her for dinner & boys said they would hitchhike. <Kathy Beckley / Bradley>

810411-2000c (2000-2100) Sheila Sharp went home for night clothes and returned to the Seabolt’s 10-15 minutes later. Sue said Johnny & Dana had gone back to town. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-2015c Betsy Van Unen sees Johnny Sharp & Dana Wingate hitchhiking on Hwy 70, just past the Exxon in Quincy. <Betsy Van Unen / Crim>

810411-2100c Mrs. Meeks telephoned Sue Sharp & said Johnny & Dana would be home later. Sue was wearing a towel robe. <Richard Sharp / Crim>

810411-2100c Donna Williams is in Tami Stead's car with Debbie Ellison & Penny Waltmeyer. They are going from Gansner Park to the Mineral Building when Donna saw Johnny & Dana hitchhiking towards Keddie by the Exxon Station.<Donna Williams / Crim> (mineral building is on the fairgrounds: )http://www.plumas-sierracountyfair.net/mineral-building.html

810411-2135c (2100-2130) David Eisenman & Joey Carvelo [Carvalho] leave the Exxon & see Johnny & Dana hitchhiking near Van Gas. They stop and talk for 5-10 minutes. Dana asks how the party is going on Mt. Hough. David believes they were at the party earlier, but did not see them. <David Eisenman / Stoy>

810411-2200c Steve Durham arrives at the Arcade & tells Richard Meeks he had just given Dana & Johnny a ride to the park & then back to the Exxon. <Richard Meeks / Stoy>

810411-2210c (2210-2215) David Eisenman & Joey Carvello [Carvalho] drive back past Van Gas and see Johnny & Dana again walking toward Keddie. <David Eisenman / Stoy>

810411-2300c While enroute to Keddie with Connie Batten, Kevin Bodenham, sees Johnny and Dana hitchhiking toward Quincy. <Kevin Bodenham / Bradley>

Looking at C-only sightings of J&D in the evening, Lucilia makes no sense, and simply is not credible (for several reasons: time, locale, Dana's clothing, Dana laone, etc). Greubert's sighting is almost meaningless, as LE failed to mention where J&D were supposedly seen. Lawrence is half a mile long, a block north and parallel to Main in Quincy. Supposedly, the boys were in EQ at Kathy's apt until 1930, so Greubert's acct is BS... or it discredits Beckley. Becley's mom is said to have called and asked her over for dinner, thereby changing the boys' plans to get a ride to Q. I don't know if I buy that story, as it comes off hinky. The ride to Keddie had supposedly been planned and agreed upon, and the sudden 7:30-7:45 pm phone invite to dinner simply isn't very plausible. I'd buy the story if the call came around 5:30-6:30, but closer to 8 pm?! That plate feels cold.

The flurry of sightings towards the end, back and forth between the Gansner area and Vans/Exxon, are of even higher interest to me, as it's supposedly the last the boys were seen before they were killed. That's 2/3rds of a mile between Gansner Pk and the corner of Lawrence where Exxon is, and puts the boys further from Keddie when it comes to calculating their slim-to-none chances of being seen walking towards Keddie by Don when he and the wife left Keddie.

This thread seems to be a good place to compile all known sightings of J&D into a timeline. At that point, I can rebuild the timeline graphic if necessary, as the original photoshop file was lost in the Great Fire.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Johnny & Dana Sightings

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Here's a collection of all known sightings of J&D on Saturday. These are culled from Timelines A, B, C, & Z. When C & A are identical entries, I've removed the A entry.

I've found an early version of Timeline B, prior to Aus and I looking through blurry photos Josh took of the timeline on the walls of PCSO's "Keddie Room". We made corrections and additions from those photos, then I put them in chronological order and coded them. I lost most of the work in the Great Fire, but just today rediscovered all the photos and original text file Josh emailed to me, which became Timeline B. It is time to revisit the Timeline B files with fresh eyes, as I've already found a couple things may have missed or got wrong 5 years ago. So far, every error seems to be Josh's, but it's worth a close new look.

Here, in some semblance of order, are the collected timeline entries of J&D sightings.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

810411-0930c Sue, Sheila, Ricky, Greg & Justin Smartt drive to Quincy. Sue leaves Ricky & Justin off at ball practice & then drives to Meeks residence. Sheila walks to Alice Thompson's residence. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-1015c Sue telephoned Sheila at Alice Thompson's. Sue, Sheila & Greg then drove toward home. They picked up Johnny & Dana, who had been hitchhiking, near Gansner Park. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-1100c Richard Meeks says he was with Johnny at the Holiday Market from 11:00am until 1:00pm when one of the Doris' drove up & let Dana out & the 3 then went to visit John Baze. (Note: Times conflict with Sheila's who says they returned home at noon.) <Richard Meeks / Bradley>

810411-1200c Eugene Scammel, Jr. says he met Dana around noon walking toward town. They bought a 6 pack & drank it while walking around town. Dana wanted to see Susan Krois & the last time he saw Dana, he was hitchhiking to Keddie. (Doesn't match other statements.) <Eugene Scammel / Bradley>

810411-1200b (after 1200) Dana leaves Scammel at the parking lot of the mall and Scammel states that Dana was en route to Keddie hitchhiking. Approximate time: after 12:00 p <Brubaker>

810411-1200c Sue, Sheila, Greg, Johnny & Dana arrive home in Keddie. Tina had remained home & was there upon their return. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-1200z (Approx) Dana and Johnny visit to John Baze at Browns Trailer Park between noon and 3pm and had left around 3pm. They were going to the foster home and then to Keddie. (1dp) <Brubaker>

810411-1200c (12:00 Noon-3:00pm) John Baze says Johnny & Dana came to his place between noon and 3pm. They left about 3:00pm and said they were going to the Foster home and then to Keddie. (Matches Richard Meeks times somewhat, but conflicts again with Sheila's times.) <John Baze / Bradley>

810411-1300c Donna Williams says she picked up Johnny & Dana at the Roadrunner & took them to Exxon. They said they were going to Johnny's. (Donna's statements not always accurate.) <Donna Williams / Crim>

810411-1330b Sheila said that she, Ricky and her mother picked up Johnny and Dana at Gansner Park and drove home. Approximate time: 1:30 p <Bradley>

810411-1330c Johnny Sharp puts on a purple jogging suit with white stripes headband. Dana is wearing the same thing. Both hitchhike to Quincy. <Justin Smartt / Crim>

810411-1330b Johnny and Dana start hitchhiking into town, states Justin. Approximate time: 1:30 p <Thomas>

810411-1330b Richard Meeks states that he, Johnny and Dana visited John B. at Brown's Trailer Park. (afternoon) <Stoy>

810411-1330b "Sparky" 175-200 lbs, brown straight collar length hair. Wore blue jeans and a Harley-Davidson shirt and jacket. He was at John Baze's home with Richard Meeks, Johnny, and Dana (1:30 p - 2:00 p) <Stoy>

810411-1330b Johnny and Dana leave the Baze residence. They tell Baze they are going to the foster home and then to Keddie. <Brubaker>

810411-1330c (1330-1400) Richard Meeks says Johnny & Dana left John Baze's home at Brown's Trailer Court to go to Dana's house & then to Keddie. Baze had a friend from the valley there named "Sparky" who is 18, 6-0, 175, brown straight collar lenth hair, blue jeans & a Harley shirt & jacket. (John Baze thinks they left about 3::00pm. See 12-3:00pm time above.) <Richard Meeks / Stoy>

810411-0000c (Afternoon) Dana & Johnny helped Sue do yard work. Sheila played with Alysia Seabolt at the Seaboit's. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-0000b (afternoon) Johnny and Dana are picked up by Donna Williams. and given a ride from Big "O" Tires to Exxon. They tell Donna that they are going to the foster home and then to Keddie. <Shanks>

810411-1400b Donna Williams stated that she was at the Exxon store on Crescent Street buying something and saw Henry Thompson there. They said hello to each other and left. Donna said Henry was driving his small red truck with the camper on the back. It was parked on the side of the store. Donna said Henry was buying food and was going to Gansner Park. Approximate time: 2:00 pm. <Crim>

810411-1400c Johnny & Dana leave John Baze's to hitchhike home. (Note: Sheila says they arrived home at noon) <Richard Meeks / Bradley>

810411-0000c (Late Afternoon) Paula Seabolt & Tina are walking to the store & see a small brown car with stripes. Tina recognizes her mom in the passenger's seat & waves it down. Paula recognizes the driver as Daryl Josephson. Sue said they were going to Daryl's house. Paula is sure it is April 11 because she "later" saw Sue, Johnny & Dana cleaning up the front yard. <Paula Seabolt / Stoy>

810411-1630b Johnny and Dana arrived at foster home, advises Vernal Mullen Approximate time: 4:30 p <Leonard>

810411-1700b Walter Meeks calls the Sharps for Johnny. Sue said that Johnny was at the foster home with Dana. Stated Nina Meeks Approximate time: after 5:00 or 6:00 p

810411-1750c Johnny & Dana left the Foster home after a visit to go to Kathy Beckley“s for a ride back to Keddie. <Pat Doris / Bradley>

810411-1800c Robert Preston & Bobby Whipple see Johnny & Dana in front of Plumas Motor Supply <Robert Preston / Crim>

810411-1830c (6:30-6:45 pm) Johnny Sharp & Dana Wingate arrived at Kathy Beckley apartment in E. Quincy to get a ride to Keddie. Johnny had a week old black eye, & was wearing red bandana & Dana's blue vest. Dana gave himself an insulin shot while there. Neither were intoxicated. <Kathy Beckley / Bradley>

810411-1830c (1830-1900) Luclia [Lucilia] Shumway sees Dana coming from area of FR Apartments. He was wearing a blue with wide tan stripe shirt, light tan cord pants & a cowboy hat. (Contradicts other statements.) <Luclia Shumway / Bradley>

810411-1845c John Gruebert sees Dana & Johnny walking toward Lawrence Street. <John Gruebert / Crim>

810411-1930c (1930-1945) Beckley's mother called her for dinner & boys said they would hitchhike. <Kathy Beckley / Bradley>

810411-2000b Johnny and Dana are seen hitchhiking by the Exxon by William and Stephen Goodhall Between 8:00 and 8:30 pm. <Shanks>

810411-2000b Johnny and Dana are seen hitchhiking in front of Exxon by Dana Hansen. Neither appeared to have been drinking. Approximate time: between 8 and 8:30 pm. <Leonard>

810411-2000b David Eisenman observered Dana and Johnny walking towards Keddie from the Exxon station.

810411-2000c (2000-2100) Sheila Sharp went home for night clothes and returned to the Seabolt’s 10-15 minutes later. Sue said Johnny & Dana had gone back to town. <Sheila Sharp / Bradley>

810411-2015c Betsy Van Unen sees Johnny Sharp & Dana Wingate hitchhiking on Hwy 70, just past the Exxon in Quincy. <Betsy Van Unen / Crim>

810411-2015b Betsy Van Unen stopped and talked to Dana and Johnny as they were hitchhiking to Keddie from the Chevron station. Approximate time: 8:15 pm. <Shanks>

810411-2030a Don Fraser attended a party on Mt. Hough with Jack Green and Carol Cardoza Did not see Johnny or Dana. (8:30-9:00 pm)

810411-2030b Joey Carvalho states to Cathy Campbell that he had picked up Dana and Johnny near the Exxon mini market on Crescent Street and had driven them to Keddie. Approximate time: "Night" <Carrillo> <Forcino>

810411-2100b Sue receives a call from Johnny and Dana. They would be home later, states Ricky Sharp. Approximate time: 9:00 pm. <Crim>

810411-2100b Dana and Johnny are hitchhiking toward Keddie by the Gold Pan Motel, states Donna W. Approximate time: 9:00 pm. <Shanks>

810411-2100c Mrs. Meeks telephoned Sue Sharp & said Johnny & Dana would be home later. Sue was wearing a towel robe. <Richard Sharp / Crim> **NOTE: Mrs. Meeks personally has repeatedly refuted this entry. She has stated "I did not call Sue that night. The last time I talked to Sue was when she left my house."

810411-2100c Donna Williams is in Tami Stead's car with Debbie Ellison & Penny Waltmeyer. They are going from Gansner Park to the Mineral Building when Donna saw Johnny & Dana hitchhiking towards Keddie by the Exxon Station.<Donna Williams / Crim> (mineral building is on the fairgrounds: http://www.plumas-sierracountyfair.net/ ... lding.html )

810411-2100z Phillip Shearer is at FRC, in a fairly intoxicated state. About 2100 hrs Wade Meeks gave him a ride to the Methodist Church. After being there for an undetermined time, he decided to go to the Exxon Mini-Mart. While at Exxon he met up with Johnny and Dana. They were getting a ride from three people in a pick-up. The pick-up was described as between a 1954 and 1957 Chev., dark green with something similar to a roll bar in the back. He said one of the men was named Marty Smartt, and lived at the end of the road in Keddie. He owns a small red station wagon (this matches the description of Marty Smartt). Phillip did not know the other two men. After arriving in Keddie, Phillip said that while looking through a window of the Sharp residence he saw Johnny get his throat cut, Dana get hit over the head with a hammer, and Sue being choaked [sic]. Phillip said that at one point he ran to the Keddie Back Door Bar where he saw a man that was locking up the bar. He tried to tell the man what was happening. The man got into a blue car that looked like a Mercedes, and drove away. Phillip returned to the Sharp residence to try to help Tina. At one time he was hiding under the house and he scratched the license number from the pick-up onto the hot water heater. Phillip told of a long fight that ended up at Gansner Airport, where he got away. The three men still had Tina. (1ed) <Shearer to ???>

810411-2130b Johnny and Dana are picked up at the Exxon by Steve Durham and are driven to the park near the airport looking for a party. Dana appeared to be drunk and told Steve he had been drinking something other than beer. Johnny, Dana and Steve drove through the park but did not see any parties. Steve stated he saw a brown car with two males, ages 21-30 years, with short to average length hair, parked in the park. Steve then dropped Johnny and Dana off. Approximate time: 9:30-9:45 pm. <Leonard> <Stoy>

810411-2130b Johnny and Dana are observed hitchhiking in front of Van Gas near the Exxon station by Jackie Ames. Approximate time: 9:30 or 10:00 pm. Jackie heard that Johnny and Dana might have been in east Quincy to score some grass. <Marinovich>

810411-2130b In an interview conducted on 2-7-85: Donna Williams sees Johnny and Dana hitchhiking between the Gold Pan Motel and the Exxon market at around 9:30. Donna stated that she picked Johnny and Dana up and drove them to the Keddie turn off where she dropped them off and then she returned to Quincy. Approximate time: 9:30. <Crim>

810411-2130b Richard said the telephone rang. It was a call for his mom. His mother said, "Who is this?" <Crim>

810411-2135c (2100-2130) David Eisenman & Joey Carvelo [Carvalho] leave the Exxon & see Johnny & Dana hitchhiking near Van Gas. They stop and talk for 5-10 minutes. Dana asks how the party is going on Mt. Hough. David believes they were at the party earlier, but did not see them. <David Eisenman / Stoy>

810411-0000z Carl Selby said that Pete Tolen had learned from his daughter Kathy [Cathline Campbell Scalf] that a 17-year-old boy had picked up Johnny and Dana, unknown where, and took them to Keddie the night they were murdered. Very sketchy info is that the 17-year-old, only known by the last name of Joy or Joey [Joey Carvalho?], had either seen a fight between Johnny and Dana and two Indian males from the Greenville area or had been told about it. The Indian guys had supposedly said if they did not get what they wanted, they would kill Johnny and his family. (1ef) <Selby to PCSO ???>

810411-0000z According to Cathy Scalf W/F, 14 years old, her friend Joey, last name unk [Carvalho?], picked up Johnny and Dana the evening of April 11. Joey said he was driving his car in E Quincy & picked up Johnny and Dana, hitchhiking, and let them off at the entrance to Keddie. When he found out about the murders, he was afraid that the police would somehow implicate him, which is why he never contacted PCSO. (1en) <Tolen to unk PCSO>

810411-2135b David Eisenman and Joey Carvalho drove into Exxon mini market to buy some food. On the way out Joey saw Dana and Johnny hitchhiking near the Van Gas building next to the station. David stopped and talked to Dana and Johnny as they were hitchhiking at the Exxon station. They wanted some grass or beer and a ride as they were going to Keddie. David told them he didn't have enough gas to get to Keddie and back so he didn't give them a ride. David states he could not remember what Johnny was wearing, but remembers that Dana had on his blue windbreaker jacket with red and white stripes on the sleeves. <Stoy>

810411-2145b David Eisenman said John and Dana went back to hitchhiking at the Van Gas building. Approximate time: 9:45 pm.

810411-2200b Larry Andrea stated that he was with Tim Whipple, Wendy Holland, Michelle Strongfellow, John Hockenson and Vaughn Rogers [Rodgers] and saw Dana and Johnny walking by the Chevron station. Andrea said he and Fisher checked the time on the Placer Savings clock and it was 10:00 pm. Dana and Johnny did not appear to be drinking. <Leonard>

810411-2200c Steve Durham arrives at the Arcade & tells Richard Meeks he had just given Dana & Johnny a ride to the park & then back to the Exxon. <Richard Meeks / Stoy>

810411-2200z (approx) Richard, Greg, Justin all go to bed. Sue is still lying on the couch, and she's said that John was bringing Dana to stay the night. Tina went to bed at the same time. He doesn't wake up until someone bangs on his window. (1db) <Rick Sharp to Shaver>

810411-2210c (2210-2215) David Eisenman & Joey Carvello [Carvalho] drive back past Van Gas and see Johnny & Dana again walking toward Keddie. (10:10-10:15 pm) <David Eisenman / Stoy>

810411-2300c While enroute to Keddie with Connie Batten, Kevin Bodenham, sees Johnny and Dana hitchhiking toward Quincy. <Kevin Bodenham / Bradley>

810411-2230b Joey Carvalho said Wendy Holland saw Johnny and Dana on First Street. Approximate time: 10:30 pm <Marinovich>

810411-2230b Donna Williams tells (Mr. Doris, Dana's foster dad?) that she, Donna, picked up Dana and Johnny in front of the Exxon and drove them to Keddie. About 10:30 pm Donna W. states that when she saw Sue Sharp at the Sharp house, that she was dressed like she was ready to go out. <Stoy>

810411-2300b Kenneth Moss said Ken Transue and Dan Robinson told him they saw Dana and Johnny on Meadow Valley Rd. Approximate time: 11:00 - 11:30 pm

810411-2310b David and Joey made one more pass through town. They went by Exxon again, but did not see Dana and Johnny hitchhiking as they were no longer there. Approximate time: 11:10 pm. <Stoy>

810412-0000b John T Hockenson stated that Wendy Holland saw Dana hitchhiking in East Quincy. around midnight) <Day>

810411-0000b Johnny and Dana may have attended a party at George Johnson's house at the Evergreen Trailer Park, states an anonymous source. <Crim>

810411-0000b Karl Spang states that he saw Johnny Sharp and Dana Wingate at Roger's party in Meadow Valley. He states that he had seen both boys about town before. That's how he knew them.

810411-0000b Karl Spang, while at a party in Meadow Valley, saw a "dark colored nice car" with "San Rafael" on the license plate holder. Two clean-cut men with photo-ray glasses were apparently selling dope from the car. Karl said that Johnny and Dana were at the party. He knew the boys from around town. He also knew Tina and Sue Sharp. The dark car and a small tan car left for Keddie possibly with the boys. <Wright>

810411-0000b Dana and Johnny are at a party at Brian Compton's house in East Quincy on Lee Road. Drugs and alcohol were consumed at this party.

810411-0000b Sheila Sharp later said that Ken and Robert saw Johnny and Dana hitchhiking near a green bridge, possibly near Butterfly. Ken and Robert were going to give them a ride, but they had a car full. <Crim>
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:36 pm

I've added all the above Timeline Entries to a map. Now you may visit this link, then click on the timeline on the left of the screen to navigate. Pop-up windows will display the full timeline entries.

TIMELINE MAP OF J&D's MOVEMENTS

Shapes denote which timeline the entry comes from. Circles = B, Squares = C, Diamonds = Z, Stars = A

Colors denote truthiness. Green is pretty damned solid truth. Red is pretty stinky-fishy. Yellow is closer to the truth, orange is closer to terribly wrong. Grey is possible but likely BS. Black is outright BS, whether intentional or not.

Sheila & Justin have one basic account of 1000-1500, while Richard Meeks, the Bazes, etc., have another version entirely. On inspection, they simply don't align, and the disparities leave little margin where both can be true simply by shifting some times around. Richard has Johnny in his sight from the morning until Johnny & Dana left the Bazes. Accounts vary that they left between 1:30 and 3 pm. Sheila's very latest account of Sue, Sheila, Greg & Rick picking up J&D by Gansner is 1:30 pm, which still leaves scant time for Scotty to beam J&D three miles from EQ to Gansner. That's why those all those entries are in the yellow-orange region. Entries about Richard Meeks being at Haoliday Market instead of the arcade are more orange because the Holiday Market aspect of the entry is horseshit.

Here's the link to the map, again. I think it's much easier to understand the supposed movements and sightings on the interactive map than on a text timeline.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... sp=sharing

I'll keep adding to this post with tidbits I see TFN.

When Richard is quoted as saying he and Johnny were at Holiday Market w/ Johnny until 1 pm, when Dana was dropped off, a couple things stand out. Richard told me a couple years back that the arcade in the HM had been moved to the building across the intersection from his house, so that's where they would have been. That arcade is also where Joey C claimed to see Marty that morning/afternoon, and it's where Richard said he was in many other statements. Even Don Davis told LE they could probably find Richard at that arcade. Therefore, I think the Holiday Market bit is bogus. Whether it's lost in translation via LE's multiple reinterpretations of the spoken word, or pure fabrication, is debatable. How many living witnesses saw J&D in Keddie Saturday afternoon? Sheila and Justin make those claims, but I don't recall anyone else. And even Tina's firend, Seabolt, said she saw SUE doing yardwork, NOT Sue and J&D.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:25 am

Chronoligical Timeline:
810411-0000c (Late Afternoon) Paula Seabolt & Tina are walking to the store & see a small brown car with stripes. Tina recognizes her mom in the passenger's seat & waves it down. Paula recognizes the driver as Daryl Josephson. Sue said they were going to Daryl's house. Paula is sure it is April 11 because she "later" saw Sue, Johnny & Dana cleaning up the front yard. <Paula Seabolt / Stoy>

Vernal M. says they were at the foster home around 4:30p.m. and Dan Dorris (from the documentary) says Saturday evening. Dan D. also never mentions Dana being dropped off at the Holiday Market earlier in the day. Wasn't it close enough that he could have walked there anyway?

If you go by who you think would be credible witnesses then it would appear that Johnny and Dana left Keddie Saturday afternoon and pretty much went straight to the foster home (possibly stopping by John Baze's before getting there).

810411-1200c (12:00 Noon-3:00pm) John Baze says Johnny & Dana came to his place between noon and 3pm. They left about 3:00pm and said they were going to the Foster home and then to Keddie. (Matches Richard Meeks times somewhat, but conflicts again with Sheila's times.) <John Daze / Bradley>

810411-1545c Joe Baze left Quincy enroute to his girlfriend, Helen Johnson's in Susanville. <Joe Baze / Bradley>

John Baze's father (Joe) says he left Quincy around 3:45p.m. He never mentions seeing Johnny and Dana at his home before he left . So it is possible if they did go by John's house they were not there until after 3:45p.m.
kmik

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 am

Thx for pointing out Paula saw J&D w/Sue. I wish we had that report, as her acct clashes with Josephson's 'alibi'. LE also made a point to say she say Sue "Late Afternoon", and J&D & Sue doing yard work "later". LE seemed anxious to discredit Paula's account.

As has been pointed out, Sheila ate at 27, Justin, Sue, and the boys had burritos at 28, no mention of Tina eating dinner- just cleaning dishes later at 28. Here is Paula, Late Afternoon, and again no sign of Tina:

810411-1715a Ricky and Justin go outside and play “ditch” with Paula Seabolt and Casey Smartt.

I take the accounts of their visit to the Foster home at face value, without much skepticism. I want to add the entry abt the exchange of boots/shoes Dana made, but haven't stumbled across it yet.

There's not enough valid info on how J&D got to Keddie in the first place... Sheila's widely known account has them picking up Dana and Johnny far too early in the morning... not even an hour after ball practice began. Justin's acct seems to line up damned closely with Sheila's-- home at noon, lunch, yardwork, J&D hitching. The only standout is it seems Sheila wasn't as aware of J&D going back to Q or their plans to sleep at 28 later. It just blows my mind that on what, by all accounts, was a busy weekend day full of adults doing stuff and kids playing around, only three people saw J&D in Keddie on Saturday? Justin's & Sheila's acct clashes everywhere, and LE seemed to dismiss Paula's version as it placed Dareyl in Keddie? Sheila's other account, where they left EQ and picked up J&D abt 130pm, makes far more sense, but still clashes with almost everything else, and even de-synchronizes her with Justin's acct (although one must openly consider Justin was being fed or led what to say).

Joe Baze doesn't enter the discussion over J&D's movements because of LE. His presence on timelines discusses only his (brief & bizarre) relationship with Sue, and his alibi for the murders. As a result of LE's focus, we have no clue where Joe was until his alibi kicks in: He bailed own before the murders. We don't know if he was home that day, much less if he saw any of the 20kids in or around his home. Seriously, six-plus teenagers in a trailer is hard to miss.

As for J&D going from Keddie to the foster home, with a quick stop at the Bazes, that's not credible. The Baze home is two full miles away, in the wrong direction.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:49 pm

I have thought of the statement made by Cayse Craig :
810410c Cayse Craig picks up Johnny & Dana hitchhiking and takes them to First and Main Streets, E. Quincy. <CayseCraig / Bradley>

Maybe he was questioned a while after the murders and was guessing on the exact day. If he took them to First and Main that is right at the Meeks door and across from the arcade - from the map of Quincy it does not look like it is 2 miles to the Baze home at Brown Trailer Park - maybe a little over a mile to the foster home. I would think if they left Keddie in the afternoon then someone gave them a ride at some point as they were not see earlier in the afternoon hitch hiking in Quincy. It is possible that if he took them to First and Main it was to cross the road (since First Street would be on the side they were getting out on) and they crossed the road. They certainly could have gotten to the foster home from there - maybe so the Dorris' would not know they hitch hiked? I am just saying this is a possible scenario as to how they got to Quincy and the foster home. He says it was April 10th, but I do not remember any mention of Dana being with Johnny on Friday. Then again we have no idea what they were doing any of the time.

I did notice that Joe Baze says he left Quincy at 3:45p.m. - no mention of when he left home. So I guess he was around town all day? Seems like a lot of these kids were left to do whatever while the adults did whatever.
kmik

Postby dmac » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:43 am

It's 1.95 miles from Brown's Trlr Park to the Dorris home by road. 1.66 by air.R Meeks mentioned to me that it was typical to cross fields as shortcuts, so the mouth of the canyon (north of Exxon, on 70) is 2.25 m from the Dorris home on foot.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 pm

I've found Beckely's address listed in LE documents as "East Quincy" and "627 E Main, Apt 1". First St in EQ is/was where the Meeks home was. If First St is 100 E, then 600 E Main is roughly at Clough St. in EQ, and 627 is approximately the Lariat Lodge on the south of the street, and private homes and a small apt building across from the Lariat (present in 1993, not sure abt 81). Odd street numbers are currently on the north side of the street, evens on the south.

You can't punch address numbers into Google Maps or Google Earth and trust google's mapping results, particularly in Plumas. If you type in "28, Keddie, CA", google maps will take you to 28's front door, but that's only because I contributed all road names, cabin numbers, and locations to Google Mapmaker years ago. While Keddie map locations are accurate, according to current Google Maps, 627 E Main is near the current Plumas Transit HQ at 711 E Main. Google Maps also shows it to be at Buchanan St and Main, at 600 W Main.

If 627 E Main Apt 1 is an accurate address for Beckley in 4/81, we must find where it was on the map at that time. Believing Beckley's claims is key to understanding so many versions of where J&D were that day. Her 'dinner invite' story is so weak, it calls into question the credibility of all her remarks, so the very location of her apartment can help clue us in to the credibility of her own sightings.

FYI Donna Williams is listed as living in or near a trailer park on the corner of Redburg and Main in EQ.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 am

Dmac, was that across the road from the Downtown trailer park? The Baze home was in between there and the Meeks home - according to map. So the foster home would have been about 1-2 miles to the East? Do you think Kathy's mother lived across from her in the trailer park (where she was supposed to go for dinner)?
kmik

Postby dmac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:40 pm

Donna lived near the intersection of Main and Redberg, which is by the Sheriff's office. I'm guessing she lived on N Redberg, as S Redberg is so sparsely populated near where her address would be. That puts her home nearest the intersection of Redberg and Manzanita Way. If you click on her name/address on the above-linked sightings map, the marker has been moved to reflect such. It's a single-family dwelling, located between three trailer parks (Pioneer, Pine View, and the one on Lee Rd (Shady Pines).

That puts her 1.5 m from the Doriss home by foot/car, .66 miles to the Bazes, and .75 miles from the Meeks- but Donna is always out and about town in her stories, fictitiously driving J&D enough places she could have taken them to a Broadway show and back and saved on gas.

Downtown Trailer Pk is by the corner of West Main and Crescent in downtown Q, and Donna lived in EQ.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby kmik » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:57 pm

It is amazing to me that the one name missing from the graph of Johnny and Dana's movements on the night of 4-11-81 is Darren Whittick.

WHITTICK, DARREN
Worked Exxon 4/11/81 night, didn't see John & Dana
<SHANKS>

It's missing because he said he didn't see them - which is possible. But with the number of people who did I find it hard to believe.
kmik

Next

Return to timelines