Common Qs Answered

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Common Qs Answered

Postby dmac » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:27 pm

This is meant to grow into a point-to place to answer Qs commonly asked. Answers will come from case files, facts, and the most widely logical theories. Members can both ask and answer Qs in this thread, and I'll add them to the OP. This OP will change, answers will get better over time as they're re-written, etc.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

DID ANYONE LOOK AT THIS PARTICULAR SERIAL KILLER?
A: Probably. Some love to blame Keddie on a wide variety of people, from EAR to Zodiac to Lake/Ng. But Keddie was NOT done by a serial killer, unless Bo / Marty etc. are eventually proved to be serial killers. Hitman is a different classification. Serial killers are responsible for a minuscule fraction of murders, yet many on the internet want to blame Keddie on a serial killer they've heard about, which is quite laughable. Even PCSO admit they tried to blame Keddie on the I-5 killer, despite the fact Keddie happened a month after Woodfield's positive ID and arrest on Mar 7.

WHAT ABOUT SHEILA'S BABY, HER SHORT TIME IN KEDDIE, THE MEEKS / SHARP BOND?
Sheila became pregnant by Richard Meeks when they lived near each other in Quincy. Sheila dropped out of school and then moved to her aunt's in OR; the Meeks moved to EQ; the rest of the Sharps moved to 28 in Keddie (they moved 11/80). The first time Sheila saw the family in Keddie (that she's mentioned) was a brief visit at Christmas 80. She gave birth in 2/81, the baby was immediately put up for adoption with Sue in charge of the decision (without known Meeks' involvement or agreement), and Shelia returned to her family, in Keddie, sometime after. Sheila's memories of Keddie, neighbors, family friends, has been erratic over the years, but the simple fact is Sheila didn't live in Keddie until after the baby was put up for adoption. The other Sharps had lived there about four months longer than Sheila's 1-2 months.

Sheila was 13 when impregnated, Richard 16. The Meeks claim they were best friends with the Sharps, that they were one big happy family, but Mama took in the killers after the murders, knowing they were killers. Mama also had a major public meltdown (on mic and on camera) at Tina's belated memorial in the mid-Oughts. It is clear from footage that Mama Meeks was still pissed off enough about Sheila's baby being turned over for adoption that she her anger spilled over, 20+ years later, at the memorial for a 13 year old innocent kid's graveyard memorial. There's much to indicate the MEeks had nothing to do with the murders, but Dale Wade Meeks' alibi is crap, he was great friends and drug-related buddies with Marty, and was sleeping with Marty's wife. And let's not forget the bizarre threats Marty made to Wade when both were in lockup. PCSO heard it happen, debriefed Wade, and yet Marty was released without any known reports or charges, and the very next time Marty appears, on record, is with his co-killer, Bo, in Klamath Falls.

WHY DID NOBODY HEAR SCREAMS OR NOTICE OTHER ODD THINGS?
A: They did. The couple living in Cabin 16 were awakened by screams at 1:15am, coming from the direction of the rear of Cabin 28. Evidence shows the killers entered 28 and the attacks on the victims began in the back bedroom, where Sue and Tina slept. Also, several others reported hearing odd sounds, being awakened for no obvious reason, and of cats and dogs acting very erratically throughout the night. The lights outside of 28 were noted to be off when they're normally on, and the back light was later noted to be on at 4 am. Out-of-place vehicles were noted in the area, particularly a green van parked in front of 28 around 9pm when Tina came home from cabin 27. Other factors, such as the physical layout of the land, vast numbers of massive fir trees, spring runoff swelling nearby Spanish Creek, wind noise, etc., may have helped dampen or cover noise coming from 28.

HOW COULD THE SURVIVING BOYS SLEEP THROUGH IT?
A: They didn't. In fact, the only boy who we don't (yet) have evidence indicating they at least once told LE they were awake is the middle child, Rick.

WHY WERE THE BOYS LEFT ALIVE?
A: Marty & Marilyn could not kill their 'son', Justin, so all three boys in that bedroom had to be left alive to (poorly) explain Justin's survival. It also explains their 100% unbelievable claims they slept through the murders. Given the vast amount of postmortem knife wounds and other damage to the corpses, one must consider the boys were not only threatened by the killers (and, at least in the case of Justin, threatened by Marty's pals in LE, such as Thomas and Shanks), but forced to do something to the bodies to make them 'dirty' and 'guilty'.

WHY HAS THE DOCUMENTARY MAKER, JOSH HANCOCK, BEEN VILIFIED AND OUTCAST?
A: Josh was not interested in exposing the truth, but stringing people along in order to sell his blood-money products. He stole vast amounts of case files and evidence from PCSO, and has continued to attempt to cover it up. He would release bits and pieces of info, redacting or hiding anything that didn't support his vision of making several crappy documentaries over the years to milk and bilk his audience. While many had known of him for years via the case and were already leery of him, he lost several key supporters over recent years, including former producers and unthanked (and unpaid) people who helped him make the films. Some involved in production simply bailed when they realized he had no interest in telling the truth. Josh eventually began sending me (dmac) files so I could scan them and put them on his site and forum (I was the web designer). When he eventually started mailing me ORIGINAL CASE FILES, it was the last straw for me: I had proof he is a criminal and a fraud.
At that point, I continued a charade of support, trying to get as many case files from him before that bridge collapsed. Shortly thereafter, Josh told me no more files were forthcoming, that he'd sent 'almost everything' (an utter lie). He then emailed saying PCSO wanted all their files back. That email is an hilarious, desperate cry of fear. He told me he'd given everything back shortly after he'd "borrowed" them years earlier, despite the fact he was sending me original case files and photos! In the same breath, he's claiming PCSO falsely accused him of a felony, then begging me to send back every file and document he'd ever sent. Instead, I exposed him as a fraud, even banning him from his own site. Then I removed all my work (which I'd done gratis, but still copyrighted), replacing it with a brief statement about what a charlatan Josh is. Many were happy he was finally exposed, but most were angry with me for destroying his "cabin industry", believing him to be credible. Boubede's great-niece, Deb, then threatened to sue him. Josh had just promised on his FB page that Part Three was in the works, but a couple weeks later he announced he "had taken the case as far as he could". Josh then took the videos off the market, folded his Facebook and Twitter accounts, deleted his site, and even moved addresses. As Josh never copyrighted his vids, I put them on Youtube for free, further destroying his ability to profit from the misery of others.

WHAT WAS (WERE) THE MOTIVE(S)?
A: Are you crazy to ask that here?! This has its own thread!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Common Qs Answered

Postby dmac » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:33 am

I'm making note of something I noticed in my last post. Please run with it, if you can. I don't yet know where to take it, but I'll forget it soon whether I post it or not.

▼▼▼▼

Lights outside 28 were off when they should have been on, according to many (Albin, Hogaboam, the caretaker, even Marty/Bo/Loon said it was darker than normal- which their alibi MUST include for it to jibe with other accounts). The green van was seen outside 28 at 9pm, around the time Tina went home from 27- was crap already going down?

LE reports state the only light on when they entered 28 was the girls' bedroom, where the attacks began.

I've long theorized the murderers did all of the attacks/murders/staging with "Lights Out", very low light from perhaps the hallway. They certainly wouldn't turn on/off/on the kitchen or living room lights, which only had thin drapes covering them. Even using the bedroom lights would have been stoopit and risky. The hall or bathroom light makes more sense, unless the girls BR windows were well-blocked by cardboard.

Johnny's room had cardboard over the windows to help insulate his room. The girls' bedroom windows appear to have been similarly covered, according to mention of sheets of cardboard with and without blood on it found in the room. We have no photos to learn from, and LE documents are typically lacking in such mundane key facts.

A cardboard box was used as a nightstand next to the small bed Tina slept in that night (Tina's wallet was found on it, undermining any belief she left willingly), and another cardboard box (Benson and Hedges, Sue's brand- maybe a stock box from the Gen Store) was found in the room, further complicating the issue of cardboard found in the room.

There's nothing in known LE reports indicating whether the boys' BR window was insulated with cardboard, or mention of cardboard in their room. Sheila never mentions it as part of her story of Jamie plucking the boys from the window. Then again, scant info is available on the state of any rooms other than the living room, where the murders were staged.

In LE photos taken Sunday afternoon 0412, the rear girls' bedroom window has no cardboard covering it and the interior light is on.

Don Davis noted no lights on at 28 when he circled the cabin on his way back to his home in EQ.

▼▼▼▼

The mom in 24 (can't recall her name) woke at 4am and noticed the back light on at 28. What made her wake up AND look outside at 4am?!

If the girls br window had been similarly covered with cardboard, but that cardboard had been disturbed during the attacks (as I theorized years ago somewhere on this overgrown forum), why didn't she notice the bedroom light was on?

Did she mistake the yellow bug light hanging from the back porch for the bedroom light? kinda doubtful.

Why does her story bring up so many Qs? 4am would be a good time for the killers to be RETURNING from stashing Tina's body across the swinging bridge... I can easily see the killers turning on the back porch light, but blood was on the front & back door knobs, bedroom doors, the post at the bottom of the back stairs- so why not on the mechanic's drop light acting as the back porch light? EZ answer is it took LE ten damned days to notice the bloody print on the stairwell, so they probably never looked at the drop light.

Lots of new Qs coming from one minor factoid, eh? That's how minuscule the angles get when looking for new leads in this case. Welcome to my nightmare.

If you have anything to add, please do.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:04 am

dmac wrote:
The mom in 24 (can't recall her name) woke at 4am and noticed the back light on at 28. What made her wake up AND look outside at 4am?!

If the girls br window had been similarly covered with cardboard, but that cardboard had been disturbed during the attacks (as I theorized years ago somewhere on this overgrown forum), why didn't she notice the bedroom light was on?

Did she mistake the yellow bug light hanging from the back porch for the bedroom light? kinda doubtful.

Why does her story bring up so many Qs? 4am would be a good time for the killers to be RETURNING from stashing Tina's body across the swinging bridge... I can easily see the killers turning on the back porch light, but blood was on the front & back door knobs, bedroom doors, the post at the bottom of the back stairs- so why not on the mechanic's drop light acting as the back porch light? EZ answer is it took LE ten damned days to notice the bloody print on the stairwell, so they probably never looked at the drop light.

Depending on what direction C24 faced in relation to C28, perhaps the back porch light was strong/close enough to cast at least some faint light through the neighbor's window, prompting her to get up and see what the source was.

Based on the photographs taken of the back porch, there was no light covering, just the bare bulb itself, allowing it to maybe shine brighter than it might have otherwise.

back light_c28.JPG

Also,the Sharps might not have used that back light on a regular basis, which may have made its being on unusual to the neighbor, thereby warranting a closer look.

Regarding cardboard in the boys' bedroom, I don't remember any reports of such, either, and the one photo of the window of their bedroom shows no presence of cardboard whatsoever, just curtains:

Boys' BR Window_C28.JPG

Without interior pics of the girls' bedroom, it's harder to tell whether there was cardboard in their window or not, although, like the boys' bedroom, there were also full-length curtains. Maybe the cardboard could have been attached directly to the window via the frame, with the curtains hanging behind the cardboard panel? That's the only way I could see cardboard in their window being possible. If there was any, it was clearly taken down by the time this exterior photo was taken.

Girls' BR Window_C28.JPG
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:09 pm

c24 is the pink cabin seen in exterior shots (the back stairs, johnny's windows covered from inside with cardboard)

24 has a load of activity the night of the murders, including illogical involvement with other timelines: who left the Back Door and when; returning from massive trips across to Nevada the night of the murders. Sue knocking on doors to get kids to sleep over. Contradictions in time, logic, and zero LE follow-through.

24 is the pink house, also the only chimney belching smoke on Sunday, April 12, in all known photos.

24 is where mom suddenly awoke to look out the drapes to see the light on at the back of 28 at 4am Sunday.

Look closely to the photo in this thread. At the very lower left background is the pink cabin (24) with smoke coming out. Aerial photos I've deemed to be from April 12- look at them to find any hint of smoke coming from Keddie chimneys on 4-12, period. This photo shows smoke emanating from pink cabin 24, cloudy skies, nothing like the aerial shots from Sunday 4-12. The smoke is knocked sideways, 90 degrees, due to inclement weather and (probably) a cold front moving in. This tells me the photo of 24 farting smoke was taken about ten days after the murders, in line when LE were photographing the bloody print on the back stairwell, which they'd supposedly barely discovered. Just guessing, so hack me to pieces.

Why is there no LE evidence card shown in this photo?

Remind me how this went down- Lots of holes we should have seen! Look at all the outdoor and indoor photos of 28 and find differing weather, moving cars. Moving clouds, moving ANYTHING. Moving LE vehicles. I found the downed clothesline, about a year back, but nobody seems to find it important. That and the green station wagon leaving 26. LE photos of the killers leaving 26 at noon on Sunday made no impression, go figure.

We are blind to certain nuggets found in photos and reports we are familiar with. These photos, as few as they are, hold keys we've yet to comprehend. As with pink cabin 24 and sideways chimney smoke, we're not seeing what's right in front of our eyes.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Sockiemom » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:22 am

Who are you dmac? What is your connection to the case? (Just wondering.)

These users thanked the author Sockiemom for the post:
DetectivePizzaJunkie (Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 am)
Sockiemom

Return to for newbies