Questions about Marty

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Questions about Marty

Postby kmik » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:37 pm

These are questions I have about Marty:

Was Marty the one who decided he needed to go to Reno VA Psych Ward?

Did Marty make a trip to Reno on 4-12-81?

Was Marty burning something in the backyard on the morning of 4-12-81?

Was Marty really yelling at the Meeks home the week after the murders?

[b]Was Marty really burning something in the wood stove that night?

Did Marty sell hash to Steve D?

Was Marty ever in the arcade on 4-11-81?

Did Marty really make a phone call to Brent Hayes?

[b]Is it documented anywhere that Justin has ever said Marty was the killer?

I think Joe Mcplumber (who supposedly knew these people) had the best explanation of where the "Marty Theory" originated from:

"And i don't believe that the Meeks knowingly welcomed a murderer. The whole business was nightmarish, unreal, and everyone was naturally trying to maintain some sense of normality. If Marty was a suspect when he showed up at the Meeks then that's *all* that he was at the time, and as such would have been regarded with appropriate caution but not necessarily rejection. Imagine if someone in your own circle, by the vague suspicions of someone else in that same circle, was suddenly a murderer but he was still walking around free and not really looking like a cold blooded maniac. Would you just assume the worst of him or would you permit some tentative benefit of doubt? Anyhow from my perspective the notion that "Marty did it" just sorta percolated into the collective awareness, (from a singular source), and in the meanwhile it was more like "could Marty have done it?" Or even, maybe not even. I mean i wasn't told this story until quite some time later, like maybe a week later, so it isn't as if everyone firmly believed Marty was a mass murderer and went around saying so.
Also, it's not like the denizens of this site haven't considered the source, and her motives. The principal characters did likewise, with the possible exception of Wade, who was biased."

I didn't live in Quincy or Keddie and do not know what the people there thought or heard but Joe makes it pretty clear that Marilyn is the one who started the "Marty Theory" while everyone who knew her considered the source ( Marilyn) except for the Meeks because they were all (not just Wade) biased.
I just really do not believe the boys know who was in the house that night - if so they would have told it by now.
In the documentary when Glenna is asked if she thinks Marty did it all she can say is yes because of the way he talked about women - and she stammers around before finally saying to cut the tape off - why- because she has nothing to offer other than what Marilyn said.

Do I find it hard to believe that Marty could have been over there killing in Cabin 28? No, I believe Marty or anyone could have been over there that night. The thing I have the biggest problem with is that we really have no facts about Marty except the statement and the therapist confession - which I put very little into because Henry T and Phillip have also claimed to being there - and nobody took them seriously. Isn't is obvious that something is missing here and I am not talking about a motive. Nobody has yet offered a good explanation of why, if the PCSO or DOJ were covering for Marty and Bo, the interviews and therapist confession were still in the case files. I'm not offering a theory or saying that Marty didn't do this - I WAS NOT THERE AND DO NOT KNOW - but from the looks of it there is really no evidence - only what Marilyn and the Meek's have feed into everyone's mind.
kmik

Re: Questions about Marty

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Let's explore a single and crucial point about Marty:

I don't think Marty went to the VA of his own volition, or just to save his marriage.

One must consider Marty Smartt had just been fired from the Keddie Lodge cook's job before being FREE to be locked in the bouncy room at the VA- The first thing Marty Smartt tabled at the VA in mid-March 1981 (which we're aware of) is he was aiming at benefits for PTSD. It's something completely shot down by his therapist, but Marty still kept the appointments to talk more and more on each later appointed date- about the wife, the bitch (Sue), the murders. During/after the murders, his marriage was an explosion of Loon calling him an abusive killer, and his last (surprise) visit to the VA therapist was for a limited confession and to state he was joining the circus- which is exactly what he and Bo did.

For decades, Marty ended up fighting for free money as a bullshit victim of PTSD from Nam. He joined a class action suit and eventually won, but his claims are 100% bullshit- just like Dee's.

REALITY: in March 1981, Marty had been fired from his kitchen job at the Keddie Lodge, a job that included the rent at cabin 26. Marty was looking for new income when he went to the Reno VA. He came back with Bo instead.

Loon was scr*wing the Meeks kid <Wade> and didn't give a sh*t for Justin, but liked Casey. How did it turn out for Loon?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 pm

DUMMY ANSWER: I'm the one that thinks the 1800 mentions of first or last name JOY JOEY CARV+ [often called Joey Carvallho] are the same guy. LE call him many things, including Mexican, partially explaining the many bizarre spellings of his name- but not the subsequent laze by LE.

If you want to bitch and moan about the logic of how 'Joy' is always 'Joey Carvalho', backtrack to how I first said I suspected mentions of Joy/Joey is the exact same y/a male, where he's (never 'she's') saying similar shit about inside knowledge of the murders, which came from Richard Meeks and Joey C. It is MY DEDUCTION from YEARS ago that JOY/JOEY's the same young adult male, in class and crew with the Meeks and/or Johnny/Dana. I continue to 100% believe such: Joey Carvalho is that same damned guy.

Find another Joy/Joey/Joey C mentioned ANYWHERE in the case, male or female, which has that access to knowledge from Richard/Meeks, much less who were at those locales, later talking their asses off as a know-it-all of what really happened. The trouble is, Joey was a talker, but not a single LIE has been trailed back to Joey C or Dave E. Not ONE.

I've not seen a single instance where Joey even slightly embellished what he knows. I consider him to be a talker, but of truth. Find a lie from Joey or Dave that isn't from outside sources, particularly those that claim Joey and/or Dave gave J&D a ride to Keddie. WHO said that, when considering huge-ass liars in this case? DUH! Drunk DONNA?.

The fact there is never gossip in Joey's info? Duh. It's the bare facts, but those overhearing can't properly transcribe it for cops. So you suspect there must be 100 Joys saying Richard Meeks claimed it was Marty and Bo? Or Blarty and Flo. Dustin was there and McCarty and Joe killed them. Farty and Blow.

Something that is INCREDIBLY off the mark is how the info about the murders probably (DEFINITELY) came from Meeks' home, yet nobody mocks or belittles the Meeks for all the inside info that came from them like candy, and how the Meeks took in the killers, went into business with Dee Lake, never protected the victims.

Where did Phillip first learn the details of the Keddie Murders he tried to sell into a free drunk?
ANSWER THAT! Seriously, answer that.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby 7Scarlet » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:03 am

I can answer your second last statement, D.

People don't mock or belittle the Meeks' because they were and are considered good people, all of them. People who know them personally have nothing bad to say about them. The same is true of D Lake. Good people.
'Confirmation Bias:' Find the evidence that supports your contention, and explain away or ignore that which doesn't.
7Scarlet

Postby dmac » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Sorry, I ignored this, then took a post H-ween vacation.

Dee Lake a good person?!! BAAAARRFFF!!!!

Sorry but Dee Lake, another killer nut-deep in murder and hiding behind a bible, is a maggot. Sad you see him as a great guy despite the wealth of info proving him otherwise. Myopia is blinding. Just ask Sue, since she was attacked in bed without the benefit of her glasses.

Wait, you can't, because she was murdered! With the help of, wait! DEE JAY LAKE!

Read the facts on Dee and he's at least complicit in murders. And he hides behind a bible, like a typical asshat. Dee deserves to be prosecuted, to die in jail. His only PTSD is running from the stress of his involvement in the Keddie murders.

I know his lame navy record, he has no legit military PTSD. He's a lying pussy, trying to steal from the military tit.

Dee Lake is a key asshole in this case. Ask D-bitch about Tina. Ask D about his 1978 green Ford Fairmont station wagon. Don't ever tell me Dee's a great guy.

Ever.

Trust me, Dee, just because your current wife is paying all the bills with her 'retirement' from Plumas County (and you add ZERO to the sum) doesn't mean she actually f+cked them all, and was Doug Thomas' personal whore. Nope. Law of averages ain't in yer favor, though, biker pussy.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:10 pm

I didn't see where I could make a new post so I'll just put it here. What is it about Oregon, where several of these people live, or have lived? Sorry if it's been mentioned before. I've wondered if there's something that ties certain people together.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Try a bit harder to catch up before thinking you know towns line up. Holy shit, of all the weird-ass things to obsess about in this case...

search the forum for Klamath.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dntblvu » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:36 am

I was just wondering why sheila, marty, marylin and I'm trying to remember one or more, lived in the state of oregon, and all lived in keddie and all were involved in murder. Sheila being the victim.
dntblvu

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Marty and Loon lived in many of the NW states. Sheila lived there originally because of her aunt. Dee moved there a couple years ago. Tony lived there.

There's a few towns that the killers, POIs, or victim(s) have in common. Bo and the Sharps in Gulfport AT THE SAME TIME. Phoenix, Prescott, Cottonwood AZ. Klamath Falls, Reno, etc.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby narmrn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:23 pm

It has been my experience in life that these scum buckets find each other if they are in the same general vicinity. I don't know if it is some special sort of gravitational pull, or the need to find a drug source that brings them together, or simply a case of birds of a feather flock together but I think the assumption that they were acquainted w one other well before Keddie days makes tremendous sense.
narmrn

Postby dmac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

And Marty and Loon living a couple miles from the Meeks on the same road in Phoenix, and Dee living in Chico while Marty lived in nearby Paradise when the 'anonymous' call was made (or that Marty felt safe enough to return to California at all!), make it impossible to ignore all of the 'coincidences' in this case are anything but.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:14 pm

To believe mand b met at va is ridiculous. I wish we could provide proof they met b4. Also Dee sure is protective of a pal he net mere months ago...
budrfligh

Return to just speculatin'