Bloody Fingerprints Evidence Thread

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Bloody Fingerprints Evidence Thread

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:20 am

explain why you're quoting "nothing to match them to"

FBI were not directly involved in the Keddie Murders. FBI offered resources to the local investigation and, according to documents, local Law Enforcement deliberately lied to FBI. How does that stink with your theory?

We're doing our best to highlight all shortcomings in the Keddie case. Many of your Qs and As are old and answered. FBI were NOT directly involved in the Keddie "investigation", and I have no clue how you thought otherwise. Except that it's a muddled case and you didn't read much. Yet you still want the fbi to be fixing a case they had no jurisdiction over. Nice.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 am

Whether the fbi wasn't invited into this case at the time makes no difference. My son was missing for two years and local pd did nothing. I called the fbi and they investigated the police department and in 2 months my son's remains were recovered and his killer in jail. The fbi has federal jurisdiction and can investigate an investigation. If you're being told different you should question it. Who else polices the police but the fbi? Putting daily pressure on a case of this magnitude should definitely initiate a response from the fbi. A quick review of this in a law book should clarify what I'm saying. So unless the fbi are complicit in a cover up they most definitely can be involved even at this late date.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:33 am

The FBI had no legal foothold to participate actively (men on feet) in the Keddie Murders.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 am

What would you like proof of? If you're asking for my personal information to research my son's case you sir are out of line. If you want proof of fbi jurisdiction a quick Google search will show you that. But it's like this the fbi has jurisdiction in every state and is only limited by foreign countries and it's jurisdiction is on any American soil. Ie the embassy. It's limited on Indian reservation only limited. If you call and request an investigation into the investigation of this case they are obligated to investigate this ultimately means they are looking at your case. Why would I be looking for a pity party? My son's case was solved. The fact that this is not is the only pitiful thing I see here. But if you like I've a friend in criminal behavior division of the fbi and I can ask him how to get it investigated. I'm trying to help y'all not myself.
budrfligh

Postby IPO » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:59 am

budrfligh wrote:What would you like proof of? If you're asking for my personal information to research my son's case you sir are out of line. If you want proof of fbi jurisdiction a quick Google search will show you that. But it's like this the fbi has jurisdiction in every state and is only limited by foreign countries and it's jurisdiction is on any American soil. Ie the embassy. It's limited on Indian reservation only limited. If you call and request an investigation into the investigation of this case they are obligated to investigate this ultimately means they are looking at your case. Why would I be looking for a pity party? My son's case was solved. The fact that this is not is the only pitiful thing I see here. But if you like I've a friend in criminal behavior division of the fbi and I can ask him how to get it investigated. I'm trying to help y'all not myself.

I guess I'm also a sceptic when someone claims a case was solved, but will not reveal the information. If you are truly trying to help, I don't understand why you would not want to share the name of your son. I cannot understand why you feel this would create a pity party for you. We are trying to solve a cold case that has been bungled and twisted by the local LE. Yes, I feel sorry for you and others who have suffered a major loss. But most of us that have been long time members of this forum are looking for the truth. Please be thoughtful enough to share the truth with us. That is all we are asking.
IPO

Postby budrfligh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Sorry for multiple posts.
Last edited by budrfligh on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
budrfligh

Postby budrfligh » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:32 pm

As this is an unsolved multiple offender quad murder I'm not willing to post my personal information on this forum. This should not be hard to understand. Being involved with crime fighting my whole life has made me cautious about putting it out there. Especially when the killers could and most likely are monitoring this forum. I sure would be if I'd done it! I'm not alone in noticing the deaths surrounding this case either. It's not anymore than self protection. I have considerable knowledge both from education and life experience to offer. But I'm not giving you my city and state. I'm unclear why you are so upset by my suggestion on how to involve the fbi? It's not common knowledge that you can request an investigation into a police department's handling of a case. But you absolutely can! They are not investigating the actual murders but it's a way in the door for them. If during this"investigation" they stumbled across something they would be obligated to follow it through. I used it to light a fire under their asses in my son's case. It worked for me so maybe it could work in this case too. That's the ONLY reason I mentioned it. I don't really want to discuss my personal tragedy. I do this stuff not to think about it. But if my personal experience can help with this case so be it.
budrfligh

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:08 pm

Burdfligh, even if the FBI wanted to get involved, PCSO wouldn't let them-they prefer no outside intervention/assistance as far as this case is concerned, because it would expose just how relatively little they have done over the years, and whatever "skeletons in their closet" they're hiding.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:56 pm

CA_DOJ were on site Sunday, screwing the case into the ground. Bradley is the same dickwad scumbag who set up, with DeCrona's FATHER, the new "teaching squad" at CA-DOJ-SAC that Slyvester Doogie Thomas quit PCSO in order to head. No work, more pay, major benefits. Go figure.

In 1981, FBI only had jurisdiction if it involved kidnapping or certain other crimes proved crossing state lines. FBI offered services to PCSO/CA_DOJ, yet were uniformly rejected. Early reports to FBI HQ in Quantico, posted on this forum, clearly show LE reports to FBI HQ were filled with lies.

My trouble with your story, budrfligh, is that you bring up your own supposed history with LE in a disappearance/murder yet aren't willing to support it with facts. Doing so is very unwise, as you've quite naturally drawn more attention and scrutiny upon yourself. The last thing any site such as ours needs, particularly when dealing with murders involving children, are posters making dramatic and unsubstantiated claims. Normally, those that make the claims prove their story or get the Big Bounce.

Not supporting claims with facts is already frowned upon here, but your claims are on a different level, which is why so many people other than myself are wanting answers.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby mercy » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:13 am

Just quick questions about photos of possible fingerprints: in the Crime Scene gallery, photo #27 has blood on the wallpaper. Is that near the light switch?

Is there a version of the photo of the doorknob which doesn't have the blood highlighted in red? Thanks!
mercy

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:43 pm

mercy wrote:Just quick questions about photos of possible fingerprints: in the Crime Scene gallery, photo #27 has blood on the wallpaper. Is that near the light switch

The smudge is a little bit higher up on the wall from the wall switch, towards the center of the wall panel:

light switch_c28.JPG

This is the same area that Sheriff Thomas and the unidentified man standing next to him were examining:

http://keddie28.com/gal/Crime%20Scene/C ... tdoor.html
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Postby SuperHeroGirl » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:09 am

I'm confused so please forgive my question but I feel like the rug has just been pulled out from underneath me... I have long believed that it was a fact that a bloody fingerprint was found at the scene that matched Mr. MS. How/where did I get this information? From the DVD or the old forum? Did I dream it or did I read something and make my own inaccurate interpretation??

When I searched the forum I saw where Josh would not/did not answer dmac's direct questions about the bloody fingerprint and I also found an old post stating there is no documented evidence of this but that Josh had a "trusted" email source that informed him. But until I found this forum again yesterday and spend the better part of two days catching up on information I would have spoken about the bloody fingerprint match as a fact of the case.

I have both DVDs but they are currently in a random box in a storage facility. If I had easy access to them I would break them out but I'm not sure it's a good idea to go back and re-watch them because of what has been exposed regarding their content!
SuperHeroGirl

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:45 am

You've read correctly into my dealings with Josh, including his history of statements concerning Marty's fingerprints, supposedly in blood and on a glass. Seeing as an ashtray was on the kitchen floor, and all other known ashtrays in the house were glass, I've openly speculated the prints may have come from that ashtray.

As you can imagine, it's most often a one-way street with LE when it comes to sharing information. We discuss many, many things relatively openly, but anything that could taint their case will obviously not be shared with me, or anyone else. Such is the case with fingerprints.

As for the DVDs, don't bother looking for them. I put both vids, and dozens more, on the keddie28 YouTube channel. They're also posted here.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby SuperHeroGirl » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:43 pm

I'm so disappointed with how this has all turned out. I cannot believe evidence was removed and kept - then handing it over to someone else! I mean let's be logical; even if the FBI were to get involved with the case there is no way they could effectively review the case with all the evidence that has been taken!!!!

When I was searching the forum for "bloody fingerprint", I came across an old post from Josh stating additional information was being withheld because it is an ongoing case and that Sheila wouldn't be given the information for the same reason - that's a bold statement when you have original case files in your possession. I cannot believe this case became even more convoluted than it already was by the very person professing to want to help solve it. I shudder to think what part 3 of the documentary could possibly contain that we haven't already seen - I'm guessing never before seen evidence that will probably never see the light of day again...

Thank you for posting the links. I'm off to view some of the videos you posted - I can't bring myself to even watch the DVDs at this point.
SuperHeroGirl

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:18 pm

I was just packing stuff while listening to the dialogue from Part 1 in the background--- I don't believe anyone else has caught this tidbit, either: At 32:15, Loon is describing everything Justin knew before Marty "threatened him", thereby causing him to "forget" the murders and also causing him to stop talking to Slyvester (BS!). That entire scenario is completely preposterous, which is why MMB all DEMAND IT HAPPENED in their LOONIBI! Of importance to this thread is the following line:

"[Justin] knew that [Tina] was missing. He knew that the female out there was Sue. He knew it was Johnny. He knew that it was Dana. All of the blood. The glass. All of that. He could describe all that."

Watch it here

This interview was filmed in the early Oughts, so exactly what 'glass' is Loon talking about?! Blood and glass? This was filmed and released long before any Keddie forum I know of existed. Therefore, the "bloody fingerprint on the glass" scenario wasn't well known when the interview was taped. By anyone.

There's SO MUCH kooky, unbelievable stuff is in the dialogue on that first docu. I hadn't watched it in a loooong time, and perhaps I've learned so much more that only now do I recognize so many very peculiar things said by almost everyone. If you picked apart the statements in Pt 1, not much would stand.

Hand me the pliers.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby lynabus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Good observation dmac. Justin was 12 years old and I do believe he witnessed the murders and heard things being said that morning. I was 10 years old going on 11 in December and I can tell you of a time when I was 6 years old and saw something that I should never have seen at that age, I remember being told to put it out of my mind and that I never saw it and that I would forget it over time. I am 45 years old now and I remember everything about that day, how I felt, what I saw, the weather that day. I grew up in a home environment that was very abusive. I believe that Justin knows exactly who was there and what transpired those early morning hours and was afraid to talk about it after he was threatened to stay quiet, but once MS and JsB left he should have said what happened and who was responsible seeing how the threat of danger was removed, except for MS and the Meeks questioning him and planting the loonibi in his head. He is not going to rat out his Mother or the Meeks. I could be wrong in the way I am thinking and it's probably been covered over the years in the forum. This is a brainwashed young man. Could you direct me to the list of suspects (POI). Thanks for all the hard work you have done in this case, I applaud you and I will donate when I have extra monies.
lynabus

Postby lynabus » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:19 pm

LE took into evidence the ashtray on the kitchen floor, noting it had a fingerprint, yet no mention of contents or what they were. LE also took into evidence the ashtray found next to Sue's bed by her glasses, which contained "Benson + Hedges cigarette but [sic]". Why was Stoy so specific about the contents of the b/r ashtray, yet vague about the contents of the ashtray on the couch? And Stoy relates NOTHING about the contents of the ashtray on the kitchen floor?
lynabus

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:23 pm

reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Curious as to the mentioned FBI assistance in these newest developments. I'm going to surmise that is because it was somewhat covert. Given the witness intimidation/ tampering that's understandable.
What interested me about the article was mentions of the DOJ and the organized crime unit it utilized in the first investigation of the 187.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:34 pm

I believe its safe to iterate PCSO is actively working with many other LE factions, such as DOJ (primarily CA-DOJ) and FBI. Mike stated as much in the article.

I've nailed Crim and Bradley as scum who screwed the case. I've named Thomas as directly in cahoots with Crimely, I've named other CA-DOJ involved in the Keddie case as corrupt, but never linked them to the conspiracy. I've named many, many other PCSO and members of Plumas' 'upstanding' leadership as anything but kosher. However, I'm not accusing all members of LE as responsible for screwing this case.

Nor will PCSO, as it's an asinine belief.

CA-DOJ has records of their own, and has processed evidence in the Keddie case for decades. The FBI were barely involved in the 80s (Ott being a key name, but of peripheral play), and that includes the falsehoods we've proved were sent by DOJ/PCSO to Quantico. I believe FBI weren't very much involved back then [they lacked rudimentary jurisdiction], and they were intentionally misinformed to further corrupt the direction and truthiness of the 'investigation'. It certainly appears even John Douglas' own profile on the case was corrupted by the same quality of bogus information seen in the Quantico transcript.

I admit, I certainly would prefer to see evidence handled by independent facilities. At this stage of the game, money isn't there, much crucial evidence was exhausted by utilizing techniques insufficiently developed to facilitate matches. Much other evidence- such as hairs clutched in Johnny's hand- appear to have disappeared altogether.

I believe PCSO is using worthwhile and established avenues for assistance, and- again pointing to the article- accepting outside help from very unconventional sources with a history of badmouthing LE over how the case had been handled. Let's face facts: Anyone who thinks all DOJ are coke-pushing scum, or all of PCSO are child rapists, have their heads up their poopers.

Regimes change, as you can tell by the very publication of the recent article.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to keddie facts