introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Postby #DLG# » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 am

Hello all, I just joined and I wanted to say Thank You for accepting me. I have been following this case for about ten years through the on line web sites and reading everything I could find about the case. I have been exploring this site for the past two weeks and I have become hooked.....I have an Associates degree in Forensic Science and have been fascinated by crime solving since high school and reading the book "Helter Skelter" . This site is AWESOME and I commend DMAC for the incredible amount of work and effort that has been done here, if this case is ever going to be solved I strongly believe it will be because of the dedicated people who run this forum. I would like to share that I purchased the e-book of Sheila's "account" of what happened, in the chapter Bloody Sunday second paragraph states " on April 11th, 1980 ", WTF !!!! They don't even know the correct date her family was murdered??? I have issues with a lot of what I have read and heard from Sheila, and this blatant disregard for factual information only leads me to question her responses over the years even more so. Anyway Thanks for accepting me and I am off to do more reading before I start asking the many questions I have.
#DLG#

Re: Newbie

Postby dmac » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Welcome aboard.

I wouldn't put too much weight into Sheila's book, or the numerous errors within. I don't hold it against her personally, as her hubby wrote it without the aid of spell-check, much less an editor or publisher. I doubt the writing of said 'book' had much involvement from Sheila, just as she had little involvement in telling the truth on forums over the years. Her story waivers far more dramatically than Justin's, but at least we have solid indication LE were mind-f**ing Justin when he changed his tune.

In the last couple years, Sheila has adopted every core finding we've come up with (Marty/Bo did it and Loon at least knew, they had help from others like Dee, LE knew who did it but protected the killers, etc), yet calls us hateful. We haven't called her "every name in the book", as she claims. We've called her 'liar', mainly because she's blatantly lied DIRECTLY TO US so many times.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:25 am

Welcome to the forum :)

Congratulations on your degree in Forensic Science-I look forward hearing your insights from the case from your perspective, with the knowledge that you've gained studying that field. I wish we had more people with this kind of background on the forum.
Chichibcc

Postby Seawolf » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 am

Hello, I just recently joined. This mystery has me mystified. I won't be posting alot, at least until I have read and re-read everything a few times. I tend to quietly absorb and brood, letting things work their way around in my brain for a while. There is sooo much information this is going to take a bit of time. I do have some thoughts and questions but since I am not caught up with everything I will wait until I am. I do hope this group can solve these horrible unjustified murders and put as many as are alive and involved behind bars asap. Much luck to all of us!
Be the light in the darkness.

These users thanked the author Seawolf for the post:
dmac (Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:00 pm)
Seawolf

Postby bbragg » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 pm

I just joined a couple weeks ago.i just can't stop reading this case and trying to decide who is telling the truth.it seems like everyone tells a different story.i come from a family that had someone murdered and it was never solved.i am 66 yrs. old I was 13 when it happened to our family.i can remember it like it was yesterday.so I don't understand how everyone says they can't remember.it has never left my mine.and I was almost the same age as some of these children.yes I was so scared ,I was afraid to even go out side.not knowing who would do something so bad and afraid I would get killed next.looking at your friends and family thinking they might have done it.the only way these kids are going to get any peace is to talk to someone and tell what they know.i feel so sorry for what they must be going thru and what they will contenue to until this is solve.so anyone who knows anything please tell what you know let these kids have some piece in there lives
bbragg

Return to intros