The bloody glass

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

The bloody glass

Postby meankitty » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 pm

When I first heard about the glass, I always wondered if maybe Marty was there at the cabin much earlier to drop off something for Justin since he was staying the night. He could have picked up the glass for whatever reason. Josh, did anyone say exactly where the glass was found?
meankitty

Postby islander » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

if there was a bloody finger print then it was made ABOVE the blood that is during or after the killings and not before. they wouldnt find a fingerprint UNDER the blood.
islander

Postby meankitty » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:29 am

I don't know if it was a bloody print, from what I heard it was maybe drops of blood on the glass. I would think a bloody print would be a 'smoking gun'. But no one has been arrested in this case.
meankitty

Postby islander » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Then dont call it a finger print. If his blood is on a glass or he is related to ANY blood on ANYTHING in that cabin on that day its pretty much a smoking gun. ANY trace of him or anyone from the time of the murders till the time the police showed up should be looked at VERY carefully.

Anyone know if it was or wasnt a finger print and where his part in that comes up ?
islander

Postby meankitty » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:48 pm

You're right, it would pretty much be a smoking gun. Especially if he left a bloody fingerprint. I always though it was mentioned there were drops of blood splattered on a glass with the fingerprints already on it. I also heard on the other site that supposedly, a glass with fingerprints was supposedly setting on top of a drop of blood.
meankitty

Postby islander » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Still doesnt matter if anything of Marty's or had his finger prints was sitting ABOVE blood then that happened AFTER the killings too place which begs the question if he was there AFTER the killings but didnt do them or participate why didnt he report them then and there ?

No one walks into something like that places their glass down then walks off as if nothing happened.
islander

Postby meankitty » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:08 pm

I took another look at the post Josh had, and it is saying that Marty's prints were on a glass, and it had blood drops on it. He could have been there much earlier in the evening for some reason since Justin was spending the night there. Maybe he needed to take something to Justin.
meankitty

Postby islander » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm

youre missing the point, it cant be ABOVE anything as that will date it as being AFTER the murders. Blood splattered on top of a glass will destroy the print below. A bloody finger print points exactly at its owner. Why he was there doesnt matter, the fact he has physical evidence of his being there DOES. Anyone who can be physically tied to that cabin the night of the murders needed to be investigated thoroughly. This includes, victims, surviving family, friends, strangers in short everyone. The police cant just accept stories at face value they must make certain those stories are accurate. Why is there physical evidence of him in that cabin on that day ? Why would he be bringing cups over and leaving them around ? Too many of his actions are bizarre that day. Cant just gloss over points you dont like that dont fit a theory. Inventing excuses for actions is pointless. Either its a finger print or it isnt. If its HIS glass from HIS house left behind in cabin 28 how did it get there ? If its sitting ABOVE blood then why is it doing that ? Who placed it there ?
islander

Postby dcheryl83 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:50 am

Very good question. The cops certainly had to question Marty about why his print was on the glass......But I've yet to hear anyone explain what his answer/excuse was. Why would they even release the information if the outcome was going to be kept secret?
dcheryl83

Postby meankitty » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am

I think there would be more than one print on the glass, so a drop or two wouldn't ruin all of them. And the glass could have belonged to the Sharps. I have seen on the DVD where Doug Thomas said that both Marty and Bo were interveiwed extensively.
meankitty

Postby islander » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 am

every single fingerprint needed to be accounted for, whos it was, how it got there etc. Side stepping the entire point and starting all over again isnt helpful. Its my understanding that Marty wasnt exactly a daily visitor in the cabin, so it would have made sense to make him explain how traces of him was left behind.

@Tinkerbell

Do you remember Marty ever visiting your cabin ? Was he there close to the time of the murders ?
islander

Postby tinkerbell » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

No I do not remember him coming to our house at all.
tinkerbell

Postby meankitty » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm

You're right about accounting for all of the fingerprints. I wonder what Marty said when they interveiwed him. I'm also wondering just where was the glass found in the cabin.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Supposedly about five plus months.

I don't remember anyone saying that about Marty, only that Mr. Seabolt and Mr. Seavy were? both used as handymen.
Night Rider

Postby meankitty » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 pm

Islander, I guess I really did miss the point, come to think of it. No one would walk into something like that and set a glass down. You also have a good point there about Marty not reporting what happened. Perhaps he wasn't there after. Nothing was said that I know of about a bloody print on the glass.

I have thought the glass was Sue's. But if it came from the Backdoor bar, it would be strange in light of the fact Marty went from the bar to his house. If he took a glass with him, it should have ended up at his house, and Sue's house was reported as dark and quiet by around 11:30 p.m.

Josh--do you know if it was a bar glass? And where in the cabin was it found?
meankitty

Postby islander » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

Still doesnt explain how it got there or for that matter why would he leave that behind AND Justin if he just happened upon the murders. Wouldnt a normal person think perhaps they should see if their step son is still alive ? Or is that cos he already knew his step son was fine and doing what he was told to do. This implicates Marty a great deal. He cant have it both ways. Either he did it and leaving the glass was part of the evidence he left behind, or he stumbled upon it innocently, then it never occurred to him to call the police or see who if anyone is actually alive in the cabin. I know one thing, traces of him didnt walk there by themselves.
islander

Postby jhancock » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:55 pm

It had been described to me as a drinking glass, like one you would have in your home and not in a bar.

But I have never seen a picture of it, so I don't know for sure what it looked like.
jhancock

Return to just speculatin'